over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Dobermans

Beautiful Dobies! I have a black n tan one. The one problem I have is their skin gets so dry n flaky.

how often do you wash him/her? should only be like every 6-8 weeks.. Make sure you use a fragrance free skin sensitive shampoo i think i use perfect coat.. it works great for us i also switched them to blue buffalo dog food cuz my male has food allergies.. lucky me at $50 a bag for only 30lbs and i go through 3-4 bags a month these kids arent cheap... male is 90lbs at 1 yr old female is almost 2 and 62 lbs

Good looking dogs you have there!

I love Dobermans :) My female name Sable she died many years ago. She was very loyal to me and if anyone touches me she would grab ya neck and look at me until I say go. I will get another one day. Thanks for posting those beauties.

So i'm in inside watching UFC fight night on the DVR right now.. both my dogs out in my courtyard all of a sudden i hear my girl going crazy i look out and shes growling and barking at the mail man..lol. .no wonder why they put my mail in the box and run..lol...

UPDATED PICS OF MY DOBERMANS

IMG_0468.JPG

IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0479.JPG

taken at a relatives place in the country...

Last edited:
Your dobies are awesome.. great looking dogs! I would love to have one now but do not have the room at the moment.

Your dobies are awesome.. great looking dogs! I would love to have one now but do not have the room at the moment.

HEY THANKS! they are awesome dogs but take the most attention and discipline/obedience training of any other dog ive had.

Beautiful dobermans! I have a 3 year old black female myself. They are the best breed out of all dogs!

Bro your dogs look awesome!
Thanks, the brown one is 72lbs and black one is 92lbs both under 3 yrs old.

I’ve got two Dobermans too, but they two look very scary and muscular.
yeah, they roam my courtyard and keep any people that want to enter at the gate.. but really they are big babies unless they hear you sneaking around.

nice dogs you have got

thanks, they aren't cheap thats for sure.

I love your dogs man, I have always loved that breed. i an torn between them or a pit.

I love your dogs man, I have always loved that breed. i an torn between them or a pit.

They are amazing dogs, their protective instinct is crazy oh and yeah they think their lap dogs, try having a 92lb dog jump on you and try to lay on your lap...lol.. I've had a pit as well, He was better behaved than these two, and much more calm, these two drive me fkn crazy sometimes with their constant running laps in my house even after they've been outside for quite a while..
I got my pit from a shelter he was on death row and i had a friend who worked there, i took him for a month until i could get him to the pit rescue by me and he was adopted a short time after.. His name was titan aka "t" I really miss him, and looking back i probably should have kept him. There are great pits at shelters, plus you get them for a couple hundred, and they are microchipped,neutured,all shots.. its a good deal, i paid 2700 for these two dobes. never again.

They are amazing dogs, their protective instinct is crazy oh and yeah they think their lap dogs, try having a 92lb dog jump on you and try to lay on your lap...lol.. I've had a pit as well, He was better behaved than these two, and much more calm, these two drive me fkn crazy sometimes with their constant running laps in my house even after they've been outside for quite a while..
I got my pit from a shelter he was on death row and i had a friend who worked there, i took him for a month until i could get him to the pit rescue by me and he was adopted a short time after.. His name was titan aka "t" I really miss him, and looking back i probably should have kept him. There are great pits at shelters, plus you get them for a couple hundred, and they are microchipped,neutured,all shots.. its a good deal, i paid 2700 for these two dobes. never again.

I am all about rescuing dogs man, people do not realize what a dog really is until you have one. They really are a part of the family.

I am all about rescuing dogs man, people do not realize what a dog really is until you have one. They really are a part of the family.

I agree, took me soem time to put weight on him and he was my best buddy at the time, it was just me and him he went everywhere with me, and just laid around and watched football.. When i do get another dog it will be a pit from a shelter for sure.

I agree, took me soem time to put weight on him and he was my best buddy at the time, it was just me and him he went everywhere with me, and just laid around and watched football.. When i do get another dog it will be a pit from a shelter for sure.

A lot of shelters won't let you adopt pits, because "it's a liability issue". I think it's bullshit, but usually the people working there love animals, so give em the wink eye and tell them that you have been looking high and low for sparky and are so glad to have found him, and they will probably let it slide.

Great looking pups BTW OP!

A lot of shelters won't let you adopt pits, because "it's a liability issue". I think it's bullshit, but usually the people working there love animals, so give em the wink eye and tell them that you have been looking high and low for sparky and are so glad to have found him, and they will probably let it slide.

Great looking pups BTW OP!

I'm going to have to disagree with you, most shelters want you to adopt pits, chk out petfinder there are thousands of these dogs availabe all over the u.s. from shelters.

Your dogs are beautiful, I have a 117lb Red male 6 years old and a 85lb Black and tan female , no kids, live alone and they are the world to me. Had 5 dobermanns so far and never a bad one, the red is very mischievious and protective. Best dogs ever!!

I have a red female and she is got to be the best dog I have ever owned. Dobes need a lot of attention. I do have to say my dog will die to protect me and my family. She is seven now and I am looking for a black male pup. I am looking to do some shultzhund training with the new dog. Your dog look great you female looks just like mine.

Gixer

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner