over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Dobermans

Give him fish oil, salmon oil...switch up his food. A great coat comes from the nutrition fed. Don't wash to often either. :)

Nice looking dogs you have there JMAN86...I have a male, Red and Rust. And I have a black and rust female on the way...she should be here on friday!!!

badass dobermans..I have one but my girl wouldn't let me crop the ears..apparently floppy ears are cute? wtf Owell she is still a cool as doberman..but never got above 65 pounds and I fed her 6 cups plus wet food a day and exercise..

Cool i had some when I was a kid... boy those were the days....LOL... No one could get near me with my female around even had to put her in the other room when my girl came around ....

NIce dogs. I love dobermans, I have had them all my life. Right now I have a 3 yr old black male(Boss), and a 2 yr old red female(prosche). They are wonderful pets. I will be breeding them in a few months and I cant wait to have a bunch of lil dobies running around the house!.....

The ears are a PITA, The best thing I found to use is the foam pipe insulation. Its usually used on the pipes running to an outdoor faucet. It is strong and also light weight( so it wont weigh down the ear). The best part is that its wider than a tampon and also round. Just cut to size and its perfect for the ears. Another bonus is you dont have to go buy tampons:D.

beautiful lookin dobi's for sure,, luv them,, i have an amazing red and rust female that we love, akc, about 4 yrs old want to breed her for the first time next year, shes gettin up in age and want something to take her place as our family guard... lookiin for a well structured and tempered blue and rust male, if anyone has one or knows of one bein studded,, do let me know..

i have a blue and trust female 13 mo old ,, that i got from a friend, couple months back, im lookin to sell or trade.. if anyone interested..
great female but doesnt have her ears cropped,, already partially trained, crate trained, fetches, sits and shakes hands on command.. akc reg as well..
pm me for more info...

I like dobermans but they are bit big for me, in addition to insurance issues.

I have been looking into getting a german pinscher for a while now they pretty much resemble dobermans but max out at around 35pounds.

Nice looking dogs.

I pleaded with my wife for a doberman... her choice was a Tea Cup Yorkie.
But we settled on a Miniature Pinscher.. I have an 8 lb little guard dog. One day I hope to have a true Doberman like yourself.

Thinking of getting a Dobie mix.

For house security & as a companion for my puppy. My puppy is 25-30lbs, very quiet, get hyper giant schnauzer & terrier mix.

For previous Dobie owners, how are they in coexisting with other dogs? I know my current pup will be fine. It's my 2nd dog that I must find to be a good companion, every bit as much as a good presence.

Nice dubs man. My dad used to have two Doberman. One day he was at the gas station getting gas..goes inside to pay..comes back out and the dogs are tearing up the back seat of the car. They couldn't live without him, always got pissed off when he left them at home. Very loyal dogs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131