JMAN86

Registered
check out these pups.. my little male is now a a year old and 80 lbs

Attachments

• Mary's 5-11-10 016.jpg
    Mary's 5-11-10 016.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 947
Dobermans

I have one thats 8 he is hands down the best dog i've ever had.

Awesome dogs

I have a one year old female dobie, 60lbs., and she is so smart. But extremely mischievous. Great breed.

Btw, good job on the ears. I taped my girl diligently for a full year, but one ear just doesn't stand straight. Kinda cute, but I would rather have your situation!

I'm in the process of adopting a wonderful doberman, from the first moment I saw him I knew I wanted him as a companion, 4 years old, 95lbs, very obedient and loving, I hope I get him by next week! Your dogs look wonderful bro! Im in WI too

Last edited:
I love Dobermans :) My female name Sable she died many years ago. She was very loyal to me and if anyone touches me she would grab ya neck and look at me until I say go. I will get another one day. Thanks for posting those beauties.

Beautiful! Brings back wonderful memories of my little baby bf she passed

i've got a baby 15 week old male named bishop. he's already 40lbs of fun. i never thought i'd be a dog person, but i can say becoming a doberman dad is the best decision i've made to date.

Attachments

• IMG_0410.jpg
    IMG_0410.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 919
  • IMG_0394.jpg
    IMG_0394.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 850
  • IMG_0396.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 706
thanks

hey all thanks for the comments.. I take pride in the appearance of these pups as much as ear crop maintenance is a pain in the ass.. Tampons wrapped backwards with coach tape and stuck in their ears is by far the best method then wrap the ear... i never braced them if you use anything more its too heavy and is too hard on the pup to try and strengthen their ears... after they stay up by themselves super glue the brand name breathe right strips on their tips and you will have ears that everyone envy

hey all thanks for the comments.. I take pride in the appearance of these pups as much as ear crop maintenance is a pain in the ass.. Tampons wrapped backwards with coach tape and stuck in their ears is by far the best method then wrap the ear... i never braced them if you use anything more its too heavy and is too hard on the pup to try and strengthen their ears... after they stay up by themselves super glue the brand name breathe right strips on their tips and you will have ears that everyone envy

I take it you do that for further strengthening. How long do you do that?

I take it you do that for further strengthening. How long do you do that?

Until the dog is just about a year old or until they can hold them up for several days without drooping that is the guide that i've used and their ears are some of the best ive seen.

Until the dog is just about a year old or until they can hold them up for several days without drooping that is the guide that i've used and their ears are some of the best ive seen.

I agree! Great looking dogs. How much are dobermans (good bloodline) running these days?

I agree! Great looking dogs. How much are dobermans (good bloodline) running these days?

I PAID $1500.00 that is with the ears cropped already. Mine came from Minnesota and she took them to iowa to get their ears done. Its called a "show" crop.

Not bad. I'm going to get one soon. How's the shedding? I hear they shed like crazy

Not bad. I'm going to get one soon. How's the shedding? I hear they shed like crazy

It depends. my Female doesn't shed really at all.. However my male has a thicker coat and sheds like crazy..

I have a female. V little shedding.

The only possible negative with the breedis their need for attention. They are so smart that they get easily bored. They want to hang out with you all the time and get pretty mischievous if you don't pay attention. I like the Velcro dog thing 90% of the time. But 10% of the time, it is too much.

I have a female. V little shedding.

The only possible negative with the breed is their need for attention. They are so smart that they get easily bored. They want to hang out with you all the time and get pretty mischievous if you don't pay attention. I like the Velcro dog thing 90% of the time. But 10% of the time, it is too much.

Yes i can't belive how needy my female is if you're eating at the table she will go to my girl and rest her head on her lap until shes done. My male could care less as long as his toys are around and his spot on the couch is open hes content. Does your dog stalk you? These two will stalk me or eachother its crazy how queit and sneaky they can be.

Nice man.

Very cute.

I have one as well that I posted as well here.

Chip

Beautiful Dobies! I have a black n tan one. The one problem I have is their skin gets so dry n flaky.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws