over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My doc sucks

100 mg once every two weeks? You mean 200 mg once every two weeks I would assume? If not, then you are averaging only 50 mg/wk and that would probably put your total test at around 425 or so which isn't much higher than you are now natural. Once a week injections are superior to once every two weeks too. Press the doc to prescribe enough syringes to get 3 months worth of injections, 12. THe test I get comes in 1 ml vials, so I get 6 vials for the 3 months.

She started me at 100mg. every 2 weeks. It does seem low but it's a start. I don't have a ton of time to go doc shopping anymore but after 1 month I'll just tell her that libido has not returned. She seems reasonable and likely wouldn't have a problem with going to 100mg per week. I'm in no hurry so I'll play this out for a month and see what happens.

She started me at 100mg. every 2 weeks. It does seem low but it's a start. I don't have a ton of time to go doc shopping anymore but after 1 month I'll just tell her that libido has not returned. She seems reasonable and likely wouldn't have a problem with going to 100mg per week. I'm in no hurry so I'll play this out for a month and see what happens.

Yeah, hopefully she will listen to your feedback. I had a lady endo too and she listened to me. I cant remember where she started me off, but I think it was 150 mg/2 weeks. I got her to raise it to 100 mg/wk and ive been great on that.

I found that for me every 3.5 days was far superior to every 7 days. I found symptoms returning by the 5-6th day and now completely gone with an every 3.5 schedule. Just my experience.

I found that for me every 3.5 days was far superior to every 7 days. I found symptoms returning by the 5-6th day and now completely gone with an every 3.5 schedule. Just my experience.

Thanks for the input. I'll keep that in mind.

Coming into the discussion late.. a primary care doc will never know anything about doing TRT so don't even try with them.

100mg/2 weeks is not enough as evidenced by the OP's results. The textbook reactions of doctors doing TRT make no sense to me. When we do the blood test directly after an injection of test, the levels initially peak high. Yet the doctors will treat this as if this is your level until you take the next shot, and this is wrong. They never seem to remember or take into account the half-life of 7-10 days (usually more near 7 than 10). So after 7 days, that peak you had has decreased substantially, and by the end of the second week, you're technically far back below what is a normal level. A "normal" person does not experience a back and forth like this even with regular fluctuations. Anyone who has experienced this back and forth as a result of not enough can attest that you feel like crap a lot of the time. TRT doses should be enough that while you get a high peak, after the half-life has expired, you're still in at least the mid-range of normal. You can do this by dosing larger or you can do it by dosing more frequently as AnOldDog has done. It never ceases to amaze me how doctors simply do not understand this.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws