over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MY dumest idea ever

:yeahthat:
Good one with the smith.
I couldn't bench for a little over a year. Dips were out of the question, too.
Most of my chest work was with dumbells & strap/suspension type work. Triceps were almost all uni-lateral - paying attention to matching reps between arms. If I could only get 3 reps with my right arm, I only did 3 reps of the same weight with my left.

Last edited:
:yeahthat:
Good one with the smith.
I couldn't bench for a little over a year. Dips were out of the question, too.
Most of my chest work was with dumbells & strap/suspension type work. Triceps were almost all uni-lateral - paying attention to matching reps between arms. If I could only get 3 reps with my right arm, I only did 3 reps of the same weight with my left.

yeah man i sure can relate with the matching thing. i noticed on certain exercises - bench press and skull crushers, that my right arm was a little off. for example on bench my right pec isnt contracting as hard as my left, so my left arm would lock out first. i had to consciously regulate this. on both bench and skull crushers i noticed at the top of the movement my right arm was a little twisted compared to the left. this is obviously because my right pec is weaker and my arm unconsciously was twisted to allow the stronger anterior delt to 'bear the load'

also what to you mean by strap/suspension work?

Not crazy, when you're desperate for a cure long enough you'll try anything.

STEWIEEEEEE!!!

I have the same issue bro!

I've been asking veteran I know about it and still haven't found a solution. I've had my left pec lagging behind and unable to contract even half as much as my right since I first started training 5 years ago. Smith inclines have helped alot but sometimes it make my shoulders too sore-especially when I go over 225.

I was told it could have been caused by a mini-stroke when I was a toddler/infant. Its so frustrating but hey it makes me understand what people with ms/md go through daily.

In those rooms with rubber walls you would have all day to crawl around

LMAO!!! :D

On a serious note, Quad Smack gave you some great advice and most importantly has the right attitude about it. I'd give those extreme DC stretches a try.

Did the Doc's have a reason for the loss? do you have a pinched nerve somewhere? maybe try a good chiro. I think the electric stim is a great idea

Is the nerve pinched or trapped in your shoulder?
I would try to find a dr that is willing to help you find where the nerve
is pinching - is it from an injury?

what about walking on your hands....
have you tried that???

i can't do it.....i have shitty balance

:(

LMFAO ... put 2 on your right hand and one on your... nah, nevermind - you get the picture.
Just kidding! E-stim is actually one of the best options for Stewie.

hahaha crawl over to a mirror and smack yourself....... just jokin bro that was some funny shit i nearly fell over.

I know now a days that everyone is worried about "Over training". Personally i think most of the time this is just an excuse for being lazy. So with that in mind why not do one exercise for your chest every day. Only one exercise and not to failure. I worked construction one year with a friend of mine. He ran a jackhammer almost non stop for about 2 months and at the end of that two months his arms and chest were twice their original size (And he was not a person that lifted weights). I was amazed at how running that hammer every day changed his appearance. Just a thought.

I know now a days that everyone is worried about "Over training". Personally i think most of the time this is just an excuse for being lazy. So with that in mind why not do one exercise for your chest every day. Only one exercise and not to failure. I worked construction one year with a friend of mine. He ran a jackhammer almost non stop for about 2 months and at the end of that two months his arms and chest were twice their original size (And he was not a person that lifted weights). I was amazed at how running that hammer every day changed his appearance. Just a thought.

well thats kinda what i had in mind. its somewhat hard to explain to someone that hasnt had this type of injury, but it almost impossible to achieve failure. in fact its difficult to even get it sore. without that strong stimulation these things are hard to do. thats why i though of crawling with a weight vest on whenever i am home. so basically everyday randomly throughout the day i would be stimulating my pec. not as much as a set to failure or a jackhammer, but still something

besides quadrupedal locomotion is far inferior to bipedal locomotion as far as conserving calories. maybe i'll get shredded LOL :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131