advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My endo messing with me? wants me to wait 6 months to see if test levels rise.

mitochondria

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
i was on gel form uro, saw endo got mri and also told me to come off gel for 3 mths and retest to see what levels are, got em tested and they were 230 which the original was 160 and she said well there technically rising so wants me to wait 3 more months to retest and see if still rising i guess to see if they get in normal range which is 250. thoe she originally said only the 3 moths will be able to determine if need to get trt. if it only went up 70 pts in 3 months id still be low t in 3 more even if i was in normal range. so got to make sure i stay low. so now i feel shes fnn with my time and cold shouldering me on the situation, but im gona follow through on the next test in 3 months and see how it goes. whats the longest your doc told you to come off and retest?

How old are you? Do you want to be on HRT forever? Forever is a long time. If you want to be natty waiting 3 months is a blink of the eye.

Where were you prior to taking AAS? If your levels rise just 35 points every 3 months in 2 years you are back in the true normal range.

If she puts you back on gel, you may never get back.

What do you want? 1200 levels or 500 levels. Sounds like eventually you may get back to 500 if you exercise some patience. But not only do I not have the facts, I'm often very wrong.

Yes that endo is making the right decision for you. Heck, youre lucky because I had to suffer for about 10 months to get on TRT. My levels originally tested at about 50, yeah 50! After a few months they got up to about 70 or so and she wanted me to wait longer to see if I would recover, I never did.

To me one of the most important things to look at is the LH level. My LH levels never climed high enough to be in measureable limits, it always came back "under measurable limits". I am shut off for good it seems. What was your LH I wonder? 10 months and my LH never got high enough to measure.

She isn't messing with you, she is right, that being said, a couple things:

-the new "normal" range being put out by LabCorp is 350-1100

-women are often prejudiced against testosterone.

ive had to wait too but im starting nebido in a few weeks thank god

I was lucky that my female endo wasnt too predjudiced. She went by how I felt once I got on. SHe allowed me to go up to 150 mg/wk at one point to see how I did but we ended up dropping back to 100 mg/wk because my hemoglobin really climbed fast.

just having a women endo i would be weary,

women are definitely prejudiced against test,

a lot of male endos who are "with it" can have you in the 1000's no problem,

but i doubt a female would allow that and make you lower your dose

What a feminist bitch. 350 would still suck.

Last edited:
Yea a female is usually out of touch with what a man has to go through having low T. Get a different doc IMO....
However it depends on your goals. Try to be natural or trt for life. Even if I could be natural again, I wouldn't. 10 more years I'd decline naturally and end up on trt regardless. I have kids, I'm married, and after this blast I'm dropping to trt dosage permanently and just focussing on living long and healthy.

Depending on your age and if your really interested in being without.....if you go back 3 months from now and you test level is 300 will that prolong the need for HRT?

I would probably listen and follow the Dr's recommendation for the first 3 months but if the improvement isn't considerable .......let me play the devil's advocate (train legs the night before your blood test; fast and drink 3 shots of whiskey).....your levels will be under 100.

I suggest switching Dr.'s if your insurance allows it. Don't see how they could forbid a send opinion.

Depending on your age and if your really interested in being without.....if you go back 3 months from now and you test level is 300 will that prolong the need for HRT?

I would probably listen and follow the Dr's recommendation for the first 3 months but if the improvement isn't considerable .......let me play the devil's advocate (train legs the night before your blood test; fast and drink 3 shots of whiskey).....your levels will be under 100.

Why train legs?

I know ephedra used to split my natural levels in half.

Why train legs?

I know ephedra used to split my natural levels in half.

Anything that would fatigue your body...running, lack of sleep, no food, alcohol....put them all together and test levels are in the toilet.

Ephedra lowered yours? I guess add ephredra into the equation also.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear