over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My English Bully

HVYW8

Registered
My English Bulldog at 8 weeks old. Bad lil shit she is!

Attachments

• 313.JPG
    313.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 425
  • 315.JPG
    315.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 461
  • 330.JPG
    330.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 447
  • 412.JPG
    412.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 491
  • 441.JPG
    441.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 469
English bulldogs are so cute when they are pups, when they grow up like mine they are really kinda funny cause they get that underbite and their bottom teeth stick out over their top lip and they got those huge droopy lips. They always look like they are comtemplating something or wondering. Get ready for the snoring and constant farting!!! LOL. I love engilsh bulldogs cause they are unlike most other dogs in the way they do things, even so much as how they sit and lay and their walk is that of a toughguy!

Is your dog AKC certified, she looks fullblooded?

Do you have her 5 generation pedigree to see if she has bloodlines to champions?

Yea she is very loving and is daddy's girl. Loves to be next to me at all times. Yes she is AKC registered and I have her blood linecerts from three generations and yes she is full blooded. No info if champion bloodline. I just bought a new house so all the papers are packed away. I will research though. She is micro chipped and every where we go people want to love on her. Def an eye catcher. Pets Marts whole staff knows her by name. I got her from a breeder in Ohio. I drove 6 hours to get her. ClevelandBulldogs is the name.

Yea she is very loving and is daddy's girl. Loves to be next to me at all times. Yes she is AKC registered and I have her blood linecerts from three generations and yes she is full blooded. No info if champion bloodline. I just bought a new house so all the papers are packed away. I will research though. She is micro chipped and every where we go people want to love on her. Def an eye catcher. Pets Marts whole staff knows her by name. I got her from a breeder in Ohio. I drove 6 hours to get her. ClevelandBulldogs is the name.

Do a little research and see if there is a champion in there somewhere, I got a 5 generation pedigree from the akc website on my dogs parent, each side, and a pedigree on the litter my dog came from. My dog has a champion on his fathers side who won westminster 3 years in a row. I gave my dog a big long name like all the dogs in his family tree, we of course have a very shortened version that we use to call him by. I also got mine from a breeder that breeds them year round, she has a couple males she uses and about 6 females she uses to breed them. They are worth some big money, bulldog breeders make out very well on their litters. I watched the breeder put the micro chip in my dog, it was kinda weird seeing that tiny little chip in a big needle and inserted in his back...he didnt even flinch when she injected it.

I take my dog and my potbelly pig to petsmart and they just love them both. People have to take a second glance because it isnt everyday someone comes strolling in with a dog and a pig together!!!

J,
I appreciate it Ill look it up. Thats funny as hell that you bring a Potbelly Pig in there. I bet people are like WTF? lol. You do see some interesting looking dogs in there.

J,
I appreciate it Ill look it up. Thats funny as hell that you bring a Potbelly Pig in there. I bet people are like WTF? lol. You do see some interesting looking dogs in there.

Yea look it up you never know there might be one in there somewhere either on the fathers side or the mothers side.

Yes I get lots of looks from people about my pig. They think she is so cool!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131