over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Expensive CoQ10 vs Ubiquinol Experiment

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
Wow I only take 100mg Jarrows Ubiquinol per day with shilajit fulvic acid complex. Seems like 100mg isn't even close to enough.

I use 400mg daily. Healthy Origins brand.

Don't forget it's (Kaneka QH Ubiquinol®) too. The absolute best.

Was wondering why it was so expensive.

Well if TN wants to ship me 6 week's worth I'll get the blood work again to compare to it Jarrow's :D

Is it necessary to be out of the range for CoQ10? Your results on nothing still kept you in range even though it was slightly on the lower end. At 500mg Ubiquinol you were almost double the max of the range so is that prefferd? If you were taking 200mg Ubiquinol you would probably be in the near top of the range so wouldn't that be fine?

Was wondering why it was so expensive.

Well if TN wants to ship me 6 week's worth I'll get the blood work again to compare to it Jarrow's :D

Jarrow's is also Kaneka. If it says "QH" on the ingredients, that's Kaneka. So any of those brands should be equal on paper.

Is it necessary to be out of the range for CoQ10? Your results on nothing still kept you in range even though it was slightly on the lower end. At 500mg Ubiquinol you were almost double the max of the range so is that prefferd? If you were taking 200mg Ubiquinol you would probably be in the near top of the range so wouldn't that be fine?

According to the article I posted, the higher levels could help with heart conditions.

I called the company and talked to some LifeExtension doctor they have there. She told me that it is just a reference range of the norm in the population, but that higher levels can provide superior results for people who need it.

Now, that is of course going to be a biased answer.

I have another MRI in September. My TRT dose will be the same, cardio will be similar, weight should be similar, etc...so we will see if the large Ubiquinol dose actually has a benefit.

According to the article I posted, the higher levels could help with heart conditions.

I called the company and talked to some LifeExtension doctor they have there. She told me that it is just a reference range of the norm in the population, but that higher levels can provide superior results for people who need it.

Now, that is of course going to be a biased answer.

I have another MRI in September. My TRT dose will be the same, cardio will be similar, weight should be similar, etc...so we will see if the large Ubiquinol dose actually has a benefit.

I get cardiac MRI's as well but usually once every 3-4years. Did you have any concerns with your previous mri's?

I get cardiac MRI's as well but usually once every 3-4years. Did you have any concerns with your previous mri's?

Check for the threads he started. His EF has been a running concern for a while now so he's been trying to get that up.

I don't have a baseline coq10 but I'm gonna get a blood test this week. Been on 100mg ubquinol(jarrow) with folic acid for about 6mo now.

I don't have a baseline coq10 but I'm gonna get a blood test this week. Been on 100mg ubquinol(jarrow) with folic acid for about 6mo now.

Nice, maybe you can update this thread with your results

And yea, as Nothuman said, there are a few threads of mine explaining it but basically I'm trying to improve my ejection fraction / dilated cardiomyopathy however I can

Nice, maybe you can update this thread with your results

And yea, as Nothuman said, there are a few threads of mine explaining it but basically I'm trying to improve my ejection fraction / dilated cardiomyopathy however I can

Will do.

Got my results back.

2.52 HIGH. Range .37-2.20

Been using 100mg ubquinol(jarrow) with shilagate folic acid for around 6-8months or so. The 2 days prior to the blood test I was actually using 200mg ubquinol though. I opened a new bottle and didn't realize the dose was 200. Last dose was taken 24hrs prior to blood test so do you think the 200mg had any impact or were my results more from the 100mg?

Got my results back.

2.52 HIGH. Range .37-2.20

Been using 100mg ubquinol(jarrow) with shilagate folic acid for around 6-8months or so. The 2 days prior to the blood test I was actually using 200mg ubquinol though. I opened a new bottle and didn't realize the dose was 200. Last dose was taken 24hrs prior to blood test so do you think the 200mg had any impact or were my results more from the 100mg?

It would be mostly from the 100mg but it would be hard to know how much the change in dose affected your levels

It would be mostly from the 100mg but it would be hard to know how much the change in dose affected your levels

Thanks! Now I'm torn between if I should take 100mg or 200mg as I don't know the true results. Most logical approach would be to just stick with 200mg as it would only cost about $10more per month using Jarrows formula.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws