over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My experience in Chicago

Dusty Hanshaw

IFBB Pro / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well, i just finished my first National level show here in Chicago and it served its purpose. It was decided to compete here to see what it was like to do a smaller national level show before hitting the USA's. While it was GREAT to hear that a bunch of people felt I could have won the overall it actually doesn't matter because whether I won or not I was able to see the changes that i have made and the changes i still need to make to be a true threat at the National Level. I was MUCH better than I have been but still have a ton of improvements to make. I will continue on to the USA's to bring an even better package to show the judges that I am for real and from there Dante, Chris, and I will start making the needed changes to ensure I can take on a guy with a better flowing physique than my own. I am just a big guy and I need to keep my lines as best I can but build on top of them. Size in the right places and more mature muscle will give me my best odds of turning pro. I have a lot of work to do and look forward to doing it. Thanks for all of your support guys.

I also want to add that it was awesome to see everyone from the board and not a lot of guys win their class at the Jr's first time out with straight first place votes. It was a fun show and a great learning experience.

Looked great...

Dusty- I was sitting with JT and Lynx next for dinner next to you guys tonight... I took a bunch of pics. Send me your email and I will send them to you.

I won't lie... the light-heavy did look very good... but in the end, I think you should have took it.

Dusty first awesome job and it is great to see how a top level competitor like you having one if not the best attitudes. You will be a great pro as like Jay Cutler you are a true ambassador for bodybuilding.

Dusty, you looked amazing and I am shocked with the changes you have been in the offseason.

Great attitude and great guy.

dante posted a pic of you backstage and it certainly wasn't your conditioning that looked to be lacking- you looked shrink-wrapped.

all the best to you in making the necessary adjustments. you're fortunate to have good lines at such a weight. like you said, build on what you have, keep your lines and you're gonna hurt a lot of feelings next time around.

good to see a well spoken, humble guy do so well.

I really thought you had the overall.. congrats on the class win! you looked insane

Yeah, Dusty I thought you had a great attitude.

We were all sitting together after the show. I didn't hear him bitch once. Dusty treats everyone he meets with respect and a smile.

He is the sort of guy you want to see be rewarded for his efforts.

I wish I sucked so bad that I won my class at the Jr. Nationals the first time I tried a National level show. :)

Great Job!

Last edited:
You was the best, it´s just that they didn´t give you the trophy.... hold your head high with pride and remember what Yates said: "I´ma be so fucking good they won´t deny me"

Dusty, I remember seeing you at The Border States, that you won, for the first time. You have came a long way in a short time. It is obvious that you are a hard worker. And that fact you have a sucessful business makes it even sweeter. My best wishes for you future brother.

OUTSTANDING showing Dusty, you looked great. Good luck at the USA's. Keep up your positive attitude and your success will continue.

Outstanding, Dusty - and Dante - congratulations on such a great showing!

Awesome showing, Dusty. Great momentum for the USAs. :cool:

super weekend

wrapping it up guys, you all have had an awesome weekend. done yourselves and everyone around you, including this board proud.. keep it up.. ! and keep inspiring.!

You looked great dude, could have gone either way. Matt's symmetry was really sweet and you looked awesome too. I found myself saying back and forth "imagine what Matt would look like with Dusty's size" and "Imagine what Dusty would look like with Matt's symmetry". Combine the 2 and you have one hard to beat human. I am not sure what other tweaks your team has for you but would love to see it in play in coming shows.

On a side note - with your body, hair cut and facial grooming style in addition to your bodybuilding life, someone needs to get you in a movie.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws