over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My experience w Serostim v generics

Its funny how I tell you MY experience, and then you try to tell ME that my interpretation of my experience is wrong, and its just a placebo effect.
LOL you sound exactly like some dumb bimbo bitch who swears that her homeopathic globuli bullshit DEFINITELY cured her skin problems/headaches /whatever. Youre reporting that "omg my sense of well being is soo good" and seriously don't even consider the possibility that your assessment might be influenced by the placebo effect? :banghead:
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR with growth, plain and simple. I would not be surprised at all to find out that many of the molecules within generic GH are actually toxic to the human body because of the improper folding of the amino acid chain.
And some more bullshit claims by our low IQ friend here. "You get what you pay for" is once again some dumb bimbo folklore that is incorrect in so many markets and is perpetuated by people's lack of introspection when it comes to the placebo effect. Just google "blind taste test" for literally thousands of examples where your 'rule' doesn't work.

Naturally you also have no evidence for your 'suspicion' that generic GH is toxic. As multiple testing results of various generics, done by different labs, have shown, most generics easily fulfill the requirements of the European Pharmacopoeia. This means they are of sufficiently high quality to be used as a 'pharm grade 'medication on the European market. You think these rules would allow Dimers and related proteins of up to 6% if there were serious toxicity issues? Either show me a study with evidence of that toxicity or STFU.
I don't even know why I post on here sometimes to be honest. It's a waste of my time and gets my mind in a negative state after reading bullshit from uneducated, uninformed, inexperienced people who want to pretend they know what they're talking about...
That's funny coming from somebody who is borderline retarded. You seriously think that your subjective experience outweighs all the anecdotal evidence to the contrary, and the scientific evidence against your claims. What a genius!:rolleyes:

Lol.....

I'm sure my fat loss, muscle growth, vascularity, sense of well being, energy, healthy looking skin and nails, faster growing hair and nails, loss of water, and many other things are ALL from the placebo effect some of you are talking so much about...

Its funny how I tell you MY experience, and then you try to tell ME that my interpretation of my experience is wrong, and its just a placebo effect.

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR with growth, plain and simple. I would not be surprised at all to find out that many of the molecules within generic GH are actually toxic to the human body because of the improper folding of the amino acid chain.

I don't even know why I post on here sometimes to be honest. It's a waste of my time and gets my mind in a negative state after reading bullshit from uneducated, uninformed, inexperienced people who want to pretend they know what they're talking about...

I also hate when someone tells me that it's all in my mind. Has happened with doctors, only to find out later that I was right and I did have a condition...

But don't listen to any of that. Do your thing, listen to your body and use what gives you the results you want.

And if you try other brands of pharma HGH, you'll find out that they're all different and you'll like some and dislike others. That's how it is.

LOL you sound exactly like some dumb bimbo bitch who swears that her homeopathic globuli bullshit DEFINITELY cured her skin problems/headaches /whatever. Youre reporting that "omg my sense of well being is soo good" and seriously don't even consider the possibility that your assessment might be influenced by the placebo effect? :banghead:

And some more bullshit claims by our low IQ friend here. "You get what you pay for" is once again some dumb bimbo folklore that is incorrect in so many markets and is perpetuated by people's lack of introspection when it comes to the placebo effect. Just google "blind taste test" for literally thousands of examples where your 'rule' doesn't work.

Naturally you also have no evidence for your 'suspicion' that generic GH is toxic. As multiple testing results of various generics, done by different labs, have shown, most generics easily fulfill the requirements of the European Pharmacopoeia. This means they are of sufficiently high quality to be used as a 'pharm grade 'medication on the European market. You think these rules would allow Dimers and related proteins of up to 6% if there were serious toxicity issues? Either show me a study with evidence of that toxicity or STFU.

That's funny coming from somebody who is borderline retarded. You seriously think that your subjective experience outweighs all the anecdotal evidence to the contrary, and the scientific evidence against your claims. What a genius!:rolleyes:

Insulting people is not the best way to prove your point, irrespective of the validity of your arguments it makes you look like a borderline female genitalia.

Lol.....

I'm sure my fat loss, muscle growth, vascularity, sense of well being, energy, healthy looking skin and nails, faster growing hair and nails, loss of water, and many other things are ALL from the placebo effect some of you are talking so much about...

Don't take it so hard dude. If one response is an asshole, don't let it get to ya...thats just PM :confused:.

I think the rest of us are saying that its a case by case basis. But I love hearing other people's reviews especially when I haven't tried something. Keep doing your thing!

I think the rest of us are saying that its a case by case basis.

Most definitely.

I also know guys who hate serostim and love genos, or hate genos and love saizen.

Others who have tried every brand of pharma swear that a certain batch of cheap generics was the best they ever had.

It's how these things are.

I also hate when someone tells me that it's all in my mind. Has happened with doctors, only to find out later that I was right and I did have a condition...

But don't listen to any of that. Do your thing, listen to your body and use what gives you the results you want.

And if you try other brands of pharma HGH, you'll find out that they're all different and you'll like some and dislike others. That's how it is.

I trust what I feel over any fucking doctor or medical study!!!
Only I know what I experience, no one else!

if these results are soo apparent, then they should be apparent in pics... in the past, if i added something, it has been immediately noticed by everyone the change on here and in person...if the pharma is that much better, i would think you have taken pics of your own physique correct? i would like to see the visual differences you are noticing...

i have never tried pharma and am very very new to gh all together so i need visual pics, not just words to see what you are speaking about.. i could care less about my dreams being vivid, or hair growing, or nails growing.... i wanna see a different 3d look, tighter , muscles popping more etc... and a visual difference from the other that happened over a few months to a year or whatever

Last edited:
I ran Sero for a year straigh

I have also run highly rate generics

I would say not worth it money wise. Its not a game changer where i would say yes spend that extra cash

I have run it at 3.6
4.5 iu ED, 7.2 iu ed and even at 9iu ed for a short time

Honestly 4.5 iu i looked the best

But again i dont think its worth the money at the end of the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you the seros are not worth the money when you have these meditropes going around now. I ran the seros for 2 years at around 3iu per day. Now im running the Meditrope Black Tops at 5iu per day for 8 months now. Im having phenomenal results on these Meditropes and a year supply cost me the same as a two month supply of seros. And i really see no difference in results at all.

I agree with you the seros are not worth the money when you have these meditropes going around now. I ran the seros for 2 years at around 3iu per day. Now im running the Meditrope Black Tops at 5iu per day for 8 months now. Im having phenomenal results on these Meditropes and a year supply cost me the same as a two month supply of seros. And i really see no difference in results at all.
You are wrong. n3mo0101's sense of well being on seros proves definitively that all generics are bunk. :eek:

You are wrong. n3mo0101's sense of well being on seros proves definitively that all generics are bunk. :eek:

Lol. What's even better is William Llewellyn in his new book says HGH is a complete waste of money and no athlete has ever benefited from it.

And chinese generics can be shitty quality. We all know that. But if you were buying real hyges, jinos, rips and now these meditropes you have saved a ton of money and been taking HGH that is def on par with US Pharma.

I don't understand why you guys are all jumping on this guy, I value real life expierence and appreciate him making the thread to provide his input. A lot of guys here, relax not everyone, hold on to personal knowledge and expierence like it's too valuable to give out unless its with their secret circle. That shit should be dissuaded not a guy giving his personal expierence, and if you're going to tell him he's wrong about everything of course he will fight back you guys need to take it easy he didn't say anything wrong until people started jumping on him.

Shit like this keeps us from discussing things of value, I promise you less people give personal expierences because of threads like this and to me personal expierences are very valuable pieces of information. I would rather read and discuss this then talk about some YouTube video which has no value other than entertainment.

It seems like lately whenever someone starts a discussion that goes against the common narrative who isn't a "popular" member we all gang rape him. That needs to stop otherwise we just become another shit board with parroted bro science. This guy didn't deserve that just because he gave his opinion that pharma grade is much better than generics, wtf is wrong with saying that?

I specifically choose to spend my time on PM instead of the other boards I registered for in the past because we don't just give in to the narrative here and talk down to everyone, we discuss, experiment and figure shit out.

Seems like that is changing lately....

Jeff go find yourself somewhere else to talk endless shit for no reason, you have the wrong place for that.

Last edited:
You gain water from hgh, that's part LBM you gain.
The better the gh the more water is in the muscle. Less pure stuff results in water retention subq. This is especially the case with higher dosages.

I'm betting this is whats going on with you.

The responses you'll get here will be mixed.
Truths, and the fact that there are major generic sources here. It's kind of like when you ask a question, a source rep comes in to plug their company.
For example when you mention test prop for site enhancement, youll get a reply saying saying seo is better "and here's my code"

This is your experience and I have mine. As I said, from my experience if it's pure I get the second everything. I'd be more interested in hearing differences from pharma brand.
E-coli based is supposed to be "better" than mamalian or how ever you spell it.

Well if the rep is honest then it makes no difference. But sure if they are saying rips are the same as pharm grade and they have never used pharm grade then there is an obvious issue. Lot's of guys have used various brands of hgh on here and the consensus is very mixed so that should tell everyone something. Test P for site enhancement... fuck that... maybe long estered test but no test p for me :D

How you respond to pharma vs generic and different types of pharma vs generic is based on your own individual physiology.

Dr Scott Stevenson has done a video series on this. People really need to watch that if they want a better understanding of this.

There is no one size fits all approach with pharma vs generic and even peptides.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Exactly. Everything people have posted about brands is very real though. But we all respond differently to different things. Some do go on placebo and think the results are much better due to the price they paid and the packaging etc. But people need to stop bashing the OP. All he done was state his honest opinion and it's not like he his lying. He obviously responds a lot better to serostim than generics. Some people will respond much better to certain brands than others. I see it all the time. I have also seen pretty much non responders to some amazing drugs and another guy could use the same drug and literally transform in weeks.

The mind is a powerful thing. What many people don't realize is that there are some generics that are made by pharma companies and are identical in contents to the product that the pharma company has branded.

In fact, about a year ago, I saw a thread on another board comparing a generic(made by a pharma company) to a pharma GH(the one that produced the generic they were unknowingly comparing it to). I had to bite my tongue really hard to hold back from replying.

Somehow they came to the conclusion that pharma was so much better than generics. It wasn't propaganda, they actually believed it; like many of the stories we've heard on the boards. However, considering they were taking the same product, their conclusions were obviously due to either bias or other variables/factors that can't really be accounted for in an unscientific experiment such as this.

I have used a shitload of generics and pharma GH for many decades. A list with a lot of my IGF-1 and serum GH results are somewhere in RP's HGH Testing thread. Don't believe all the hype about pharma GH or about GH in general. GH will not make or break you and is not a game changer; just another tool in the tool box.

Also, if you are using a trusted generic from a proven reliable source; there is not going to be a difference between it and the pharma GH. With that said, every GH(including pharma) seems to respond differently in different people. Some cause more water retention and some cause less. Try different ones, and stick with what you find works best to your liking.

Although I state the above this is so true. I am always posting about pharm grade aas versus generics. Guys are adamant though that there is something magical in pharm grade products. I have tried loads and can say 100% placebo hits big time for most people. I even just posted a pic of some gear I just bought that includes pharma swiss omnadren and I bet it's just like every other test. I have used loads of pharm grade aas over the years.

Now I can't say the same about pharm grade hgh so that's why I usually sit on the fence on this subject but also use common sense. I have never used pharm grade lr3 but it's the same with that too. No you can't get real lr3 and have to pay $800+ for real stuff... complete nonsense. The multitude of hgh testing and even the lr3 testing and peoples reviews of pharm grade vs generics (used both) should tell people a lot.

I have used I think 18iu humatrope and 16iu genotropin so can't comment as they are tiny amounts and you would need to run for an extended period to form a validated opinion. I will say they felt no different to the generics I have used. All hgh brands vary vastly. I am using somastim at 2iu per day now and they feel great and very strong without filling me up with water like Rips did. Rips were great too but I imagine many would hate them especially if they were concerned with health (huge water retention, heart rate, headaches etc).

if these results are soo apparent, then they should be apparent in pics... in the past, if i added something, it has been immediately noticed by everyone the change on here and in person...if the pharma is that much better, i would think you have taken pics of your own physique correct? i would like to see the visual differences you are noticing...

i have never tried pharma and am very very new to gh all together so i need visual pics, not just words to see what you are speaking about.. i could care less about my dreams being vivid, or hair growing, or nails growing.... i wanna see a different 3d look, tighter , muscles popping more etc... and a visual difference from the other that happened over a few months to a year or whatever

Exactly. So many guys post how they have mutated using x drug and you ask for pics and none to be had. I know many guys who have used pharm grade hgh for long periods and they barely changed. Obviously there are 1001 variables including diet, training, gear, recovery etc. But if I am going to spend $1000 on something in bodybuilding I want it to make a significant difference to the way I look.

My point being if x compound is so incredible like some say you would expect to see big transformation as I thought that was the main reason guys take drugs and spend silly amounts of $ on hgh. I post pics all the time and say what I am on so guys can see I look better or worse... common sense. You get some guys saying how x compound is the most amazing thing ever and not even an after pic.

Most guys look incredible on here but I have seen guys prasing certain things and I know they don't look like they even train. That's just in general and in no relation to this thread whatsoever but just something that made me realize over time you can't always go by what people write. Granted everyone is at a different level but good drugs should always change a physique and most take pics so it's common sense to me to show the results.

I ran serostim at 6-7ius per day for 5 months.
I just started Meditrope and they feel better than serostim in terms of pump.
I can get 4 times as many ius of Meditrope for the same price. It’s a no brainer in my opinion!

I can get 4 times as many ius of Meditrope for the same price. It’s a no brainer in my opinion!

Next time I order LR3 I will get some for you to try out too. Men's physique Over 40 Pro ;)

Speaking of HGH I haven't a clue about Serostim. But out of all the guys I know who have used many pharm garde brands they always rate it the worst or thereabouts. There is always a massive gap between it and brands like humatrope. Did you get meditrope from a sponsor on here?

Who supplies Meditrope?

even different generics have different effects as far as sides go.....i've tried about 5 different chinese generics and had different sides from all of them....really liked Karl's sciroxx gh it was a dry growth no crazy bloat....then switched to black meditropes and gained 15 pounds of water in a matter of days....strange how they all have different effects even though as we know they all scored really good in purity

Next time I order LR3 I will get some for you to try out too. Men's physique Over 40 Pro ;)

Speaking of HGH I haven't a clue about Serostim. But out of all the guys I know who have used many pharm garde brands they always rate it the worst or thereabouts. There is always a massive gap between it and brands like humatrope. Did you get meditrope from a sponsor on here?

I got Meditrope from nextdayhgh. He is awesome! He literally shipped my kits before receiving my money.

That Swiss IGF1-LR3 Noverouex sounds amazing!

Serostim sucks compared to humatrope and saizen.
Pinkton just started omnitrope and likes it. His buddy is prescribed 10ius a day for traumatic brain injury and he sells it to Pinkton.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131