over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Experience w/ Vanadyl Sulfate...

Andro308

Registered
Never used this before and was in the market for a good cheap GDA.
Been taking 10mgs with each carb meal. I noticed right away I was fuller longer throughout the day. Energy levels were much higher. Increased vascularity for sure.

Took 26mgs pre workout with carbs and felt like I could lift all night. I was noticeably stronger and my pump was better.

Felt like I could just keep lifting heavy on every set.

Just wanted to share as I know this stuff has been around a long time.

I've been wanting to use this again. I used it 15-20 years ago and used to love the stuff but don't remember even why. I used to think it gave me a better pump when lifting.

I should invest in some more. Thanks for the feedback.

Pretty nervous now been reading this shit can be toxic? What’s the word on that been using 100mg-150mgs a day

Pretty nervous now been reading this shit can be toxic? What’s the word on that been using 100mg-150mgs a day

what brand are you using?
I wish "Vanadyl PH" could make a come back, or even a similar formula.

I experimented with it back in 2002 when I first started

back then in flex magazine, someone was promoting i as an insulin mimetic.

30 mgs gave me the sh*ts , made my blood sugar lower

currently, alpha lipoic acid works fine

what brand are you using?
I wish "Vanadyl PH" could make a come back, or even a similar formula.

Source Natruals brand.

The toxicity issues scare me. I can’t find shit on this stuff.
May just stick to NA-R-ALA.

Does ALA give you a better pump when taken pre workout with carbs?
Better vascularity?

So you first take stuff and then later look up what it does and if it has side effects? :banghead: Also, where the fuck did you read that it's toxic at a 100mg dosage.

Keep enjoying your placebo effect **EDIT**

Last edited by a moderator:
VS is quite effective and testing using a glucometer can price this.

It can be toxic at a very high dose but studies have shown up to 100mg per day for 30 months, no toxicity issues.

But for the OP, you may be overthinking these GDAs and which is “best”. Get a glucometer and test these ingredients for yourself.

Research shows ALA can inhibit muscle hypertrophy via ROS around the training window but to what degree? Plenty of guys are taking in ALA along with other GDAs and still growing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you first take stuff and then later look up what it does and if it has side effects? :banghead: Also, where the fuck did you read that it's toxic at a 100mg dosage.

Keep enjoying your placebo effect **EDIT**

**EDIT** When did I say it was toxic at 100mgs?? If your **EDIT** can read I said I take 100mgs a day. I was asking at what dose does it become toxic?

Anyhow thanks for the positive post.

Looks like 150mgs a day is safe. Largest doses will be pre and post workout

Never used this before and was in the market for a good cheap GDA.
Been taking 10mgs with each carb meal. I noticed right away I was fuller longer throughout the day. Energy levels were much higher. Increased vascularity for sure.

Took 26mgs pre workout with carbs and felt like I could lift all night. I was noticeably stronger and my pump was better.

Just wanted to share as I know this stuff has been around a long time.

That's interesting to know.
I tried vanadyl PH from sport pharma and swore there was something else spiked in it....results were amazing.
Tried some from universal a few years ago and didn't get anything from it...so maybe will try again based on your experience

I used it back in the 90's. And didn't notice any real muscle growth benits from it.

I used it back in the 90's. And didn't notice any real muscle growth benits from it.

Why would you expect muscle growth from VS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VS def lowers blood glucose. I have run many test using it alone and noticed a significant decrease. Datbtrue was a fan of using VS with Chromium Polynicotinate. He obviously knew what he was talking about.

Keep enjoying your placebo effect **EDIT**.

It is ok to have an opinion and in most of your posts you try to demonstrate reasoning and facts, but we don't want to have that kind of attitude on here. You were very rude to Emeric on here too, and he is a long time highly respected member. Enough of the hostile attitude already please.

It is ok to have an opinion and in most of your posts you try to demonstrate reasoning and facts, but we don't want to have that kind of attitude on here. You were very rude to Emeric on here too, and he is a long time highly respected member. Enough of the hostile attitude already please.
I'm gonna continue calling out bullshit when I see it. I never used to criticize emeric even though there were things in the past that I disagreed with. But when he tries to trick people into buying ******** products by obscuring and misrepresenting facts, then I'm gonna call him for what he is: A ***** *** ******** who preys on people who are too **** to understand that what he writes is nonsense and are impressed by his (mis)use of scientific jargon.

Then there is this sort of **** **** coming from people like Andro:

Yeah, either his product is spiked with meth and halo, or he is a ********** ***** who has no capacity to objectively judge the effect of supplements and to distinguish the effect from placebo. I don't know any nicer way of putting this.

Last edited:
I'm gonna continue calling out bullshit when I see it. I never used to criticize emeric even though there were things in the past that I disagreed with. But when he tries to trick people into buying bullshit products by obscuring and misrepresenting facts, then I'm gonna call him for what he is: A snake oil salesman who preys on people who are too dumb to understand that what he writes is nonsense and are impressed by his (mis)use of scientific jargon.

Then there is this sort of dumb shit coming from people like Andro:

Yeah, either his product is spiked with meth and halo, or he is a delusional moron who has no capacity to objectively judge the effect of supplements and to distinguish the effect from placebo. I don't know any nicer way of putting this.

Just saying your message may be on point but your way of delivery has something to be desired. If you want others to read/listen to what you have to say then you might want to be a bit more civil. I just know it is abrasive and turns me off. I used to like reading most of your posts buy lately not so much.

I'm gonna continue calling out bullshit when I see it. I never used to criticize emeric even though there were things in the past that I disagreed with. But when he tries to trick people into buying bullshit products by obscuring and misrepresenting facts, then I'm gonna call him for what he is: A ***** *** ******** who preys on people who are too dumb to understand that what he writes is nonsense and are impressed by his (mis)use of scientific jargon.

Then there is this sort of **** **** coming from people like Andro:

Yeah, either his product is spiked with meth and halo, or he is a ********** ***** who has no capacity to objectively judge the effect of supplements and to distinguish the effect from placebo. I don't know any nicer way of putting this.

Well Mr. High & Mighty, name calling is against the rules! I've edited a couple of your posts. Since you think you can do as you please despite the rules, you can do it from the banned forum!!

Going to do a week long comparison where I just use VS then next week will use Na-R-Ala and see how workouts go. I am only on hrt test that’s it . Will report back

VS def lowers blood glucose. I have run many test using it alone and noticed a significant decrease. Datbtrue was a fan of using VS with Chromium Polynicotinate. He obviously knew what he was talking about.

Thanks for posting this. How have you run the VS? Do you remember how Datbtrue used to run it?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws