over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My experience with DNP

great! could you post before after pics when you have finished this dnp cycle?

Down another 6#'s on 250/day, and that is 11 weeks into this cut/recomposition. Crazy stuff. And I felt good enough to get 30 minutes of hard cardio in 6x this past week and had all good strong lifting sessions (5 of them). I am going to spend this week upping my calories, eating clean, trying to rid myself of the water you carry using this stuff and see where I am. Have about a week's worth of DNP left and will likely give it one more week after this week.

Wait till you get off and the water comes off. It took me about a week for the muscles to fill up again and I had a new physique. I still remember that feeling you get when you get off DNP, look at ABS and it made it all worthwhile :headbang:

Wait till you get off and the water comes off. It took me about a week for the muscles to fill up again and I had a new physique. I still remember that feeling you get when you get off DNP, look at ABS and it made it all worthwhile :headbang:

Yep. Nothing can change a physique in that short of a time frame like DNP can.

OK fellas, here's one. How many two week, 250-500mg/day, DNP cycles a year is "too many" in a given year? I'd love to see some opinions on that?

I, for one, know once you lose that healthy fear of DNP, it's a lot easier to let yourself get lazy and rely on it more often to drop fat fast. Nobody wants to admit it, but it let's you get lazy for a month or so then erase that little extra abdominal fat pretty quickly.

I don't think anyone can say for sure but knowing how good dnp works and how nasty it is for you I'd say 2 times a year.

Man I have not used it since the 90s and only lasted up to a week. The powdered version 400 to 600mg per day and lose 1lb of pure belly fat a day. Sadly I think it gave me cataracts . Cause many years later my Dr was shocked that a mid 30yr old has cataracts. Now it could be a total coincidence but who knows.

Now I wonder since I had the surgery and have implant lenses can I get cataracts again? Lol I'd guess not but who the hell knows but I'm still not ballsy enough yet to try dnp again.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

OK fellas, here's one. How many two week, 250-500mg/day, DNP cycles a year is "too many" in a given year? I'd love to see some opinions on that?

I, for one, know once you lose that healthy fear of DNP, it's a lot easier to let yourself get lazy and rely on it more often to drop fat fast. Nobody wants to admit it, but it let's you get lazy for a month or so then erase that little extra abdominal fat pretty quickly.

Personally , I would use it once a year @ two week cycle. I never needed to use it more than that. I would use it at end of bulk cycle or in beginning of prep.

I don't think anyone can say for sure but knowing how good dnp works and how nasty it is for you I'd say 2 times a year.

Man I have not used it since the 90s and only lasted up to a week. The powdered version 400 to 600mg per day and lose 1lb of pure belly fat a day. Sadly I think it gave me cataracts . Cause many years later my Dr was shocked that a mid 30yr old has cataracts. Now it could be a total coincidence but who knows.

Now I wonder since I had the surgery and have implant lenses can I get cataracts again? Lol I'd guess not but who the hell knows but I'm still not ballsy enough yet to try dnp again.

Supposedly using a lot of antioxidants and things like ALCAR and ALA can combat this. In the old literature where it was studied as a fat loss drug, slightly higher incidence of cataracts was only noted in females. Another factor is that back then, wide use of heavy antioxidants wasn't as prevalent as it is today.

Well I do have 500gms of acetyl-l-carnitine and a shit load of ALA ;)

Mate this is the only side that worries me as I love DNP.
Can you elaborate please? you only ran one cycle and got cataracts? how long did it take before you got diagnosed?

Thanks bud

Mate this is the only side that worries me as I love DNP.
Can you elaborate please? you only ran one cycle and got cataracts? how long did it take before you got diagnosed?

Thanks bud

I only did dnp 2 maybe 3 times never more than a week. It was well over 10 years later my dr said I had cataracts and said he's never ever seen someone so young get cataracts and he does 700 surgeries a year.

Thanks for that mate. Did you take any anti oxidants ie ALA etc? I notice that me eyes are weak after a DNP cycle and it gets me worried.

I took all the stuff that we knew to take back in the 90s but these days we know more and I see guys add more supps to their antioxidant stack. It was mainly pyruvate and vitamin C, probably Ala and can't recall what else but probably some sort of antioxidant complex. The whites of your eyes may turn yellow which is nuts.

I took all the stuff that we knew to take back in the 90s but these days we know more and I see guys add more supps to their antioxidant stack. It was mainly pyruvate and vitamin C, probably Ala and can't recall what else but probably some sort of antioxidant complex. The whites of your eyes may turn yellow which is nuts.

Thanks buddy. I'll hold off on the DNP for now.
It's so tempting though. I've drop over 10lbs in 2 weeks.

While rare, cataracts forming in 30 year old patients who have never even heard of DNP certainly aren't unheard of. The only DNP related reports from back-in-the-day were in a small percentage of female patients, and a lack of dietary antioxidants probably played a role in those.

The yellowing of the sclera (white part of your eye) sometimes caused by DNP has nothing to do with cataract formation.

Kidney failure

I was on DNP for a week. Towards the end of the week I caught a viral illness, probably just the common cold. But it sent me into kidney failure and the worst month of my life.

I was on DNP for a week. Towards the end of the week I caught a viral illness, probably just the common cold. But it sent me into kidney failure and the worst month of my life.

There must be more to this story. What viral illness did you develop? Past usage? Were you on cycle at the time? Painkillers? Any other drugs? Alcohol? Diet? Previous blood work?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131