over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My experience with DNP

Legit DNP always works.

1.) The high carb diet is better advice is bullshit. The more carbs, the more heat you will feel - you are NOT burning more fat, just getting more sides. Limit, but don't go too low, you'll be feeling tired enough as it is.

2.) Don't "blast" DNP. 250mg ED is plenty, go for lower doses for longer times instead. 3 weeks at 250, 2 weeks break, then 2 weeks at 250 has given me the most dramatic results. Yes, I was a fat ass at that point.

3.) It will take a week or so after finishing the DNP to see results, daily weigh ins are a waste of time and might encourage you to do something stupid, like up your dose. While you're on, you'll look like shit anyway. Expect flat muscles and water retention, this is normal. Drink more water.

4.) Willpower is still required, DNP gives me bad carb cravings. Have the occasional cheat meal if you need it, just be aware that you'll be sweating like a mofo shortly afterwards.

Edit: Forgot supps. 2g vitamin C a day, 500mg glutathione. And water. Don't down gallons at a time, that's dangerous, but I can easily put down 5-6 liters throughout the day, and that's in winter.

Last edited:
Legit DNP always works.

1.) The high carb diet is better advice is bullshit. The more carbs, the more heat you will feel - you are NOT burning more fat, just getting more sides. Limit, but don't go too low, you'll be feeling tired enough as it is.

2.) Don't "blast" DNP. 250mg ED is plenty, go for lower doses for longer times instead. 3 weeks at 250, 2 weeks break, then 2 weeks at 250 has given me the most dramatic results. Yes, I was a fat ass at that point.

3.) It will take a week or so after finishing the DNP to see results, daily weigh ins are a waste of time and might encourage you to do something stupid, like up your dose. While you're on, you'll look like shit anyway. Expect flat muscles and water retention, this is normal. Drink more water.

4.) Willpower is still required, DNP gives me bad carb cravings. Have the occasional cheat meal if you need it, just be aware that you'll be sweating like a mofo shortly afterwards.

Edit: Forgot supps. 2g vitamin C a day, 500mg glutathione. And water. Don't down gallons at a time, that's dangerous, but I can easily put down 5-6 liters throughout the day, and that's in winter.

totally agree about high carb working so much better, all it ends up doing is making it more miserable, I actually did a test run on a dave palumbo style keto diet and felt great, add in some clen and i never felt tired

DNP works best on a moderate protein high fat diet. Why eat carbs on DNP when the DNP will have to burn through carbs to get to the fat. Eat a zero carb diet and let the DNP go to town on the fat without ever getting hot and sweaty from all the carbs. Moderate protein, high fat, and HIIT Cardio and you will see the real fat burning effects of DNP.

Might try some DNP soon.

DNP works best on a moderate protein high fat diet. Why eat carbs on DNP when the DNP will have to burn through carbs to get to the fat. Eat a zero carb diet and let the DNP go to town on the fat without ever getting hot and sweaty from all the carbs. Moderate protein, high fat, and HIIT Cardio and you will see the real fat burning effects of DNP.

Sounds like a great plan

Looking forward to trying DNP soon.

Ive always had great results on high Pro, mod carbs (<150), low fats(<40).
Ive tried zero carb, but the lethargy was too much to bear. IMO, bottom line is keep a caloric deficit and let dnp do its job.

Anyone run DNP without AAS?

Yes. No different really, DNP sides were more manageable (less sweating for some reason) without AAS if anything. DNP is not catabolic, running it after a bulking cycle to speed up the fat loss dramatically works well.

Started it a few days ago and thanks to all of the experience on here it is going well with minimal sides and hasn't started effecting any of my lifts yet. Sticking with the above advice....low to moderate carbs depending on what bodypart I am doing, just one pill a day (250mcg) and 40 mcg of clen before I go to bed. I have been losing about 3#/week without anything besides strict diet and some added cardio....weighed in yesterday and was down 6# this past week after only 3 days of low dose clen and two days of dnp. It's no accident...calories/cardio didn't change at all from previous few weeks.

Started it a few days ago and thanks to all of the experience on here it is going well with minimal sides and hasn't started effecting any of my lifts yet. Sticking with the above advice....low to moderate carbs depending on what bodypart I am doing, just one pill a day (250mcg) and 40 mcg of clen before I go to bed. I have been losing about 3#/week without anything besides strict diet and some added cardio....weighed in yesterday and was down 6# this past week after only 3 days of low dose clen and two days of dnp. It's no accident...calories/cardio didn't change at all from previous few weeks.

Nice. Imagine if you were doing 50 minutes of cardio a day plus training with zero carbs in a caloric deficit. Shredddded.

I believe you and don't disagree, but knowing that I was/am coming from a weight I should have never been at, it will be a little while longer before I can contemplate shredded. And having competed before, I know I need to save some stuff for when things slow down. Fat is already melting off...I am fully prepared to do an hour of cardio a day with my lifting and drop carbs even lower, but I am going to wait until I see something slow down...then I know it's time to push harder for a couple of weeks then reassess again.

DNP doesn't affect test levels correct?

no sir it does not.

Down another 4# this week with very little cardio and one re-feed day. You guys that go over 250mcg God bless you! One pill is plenty for me...I feel this shit even when barely eating any carbs. A few nights I have been up in the middle of the night with the ceiling fan on full blast and simply burning up!!! Also having to wake up repeatedly at night to down more water...definitely fucking with my sleep, but I know this is short term discomfort I brought on myself from being sloppy. Strength in the gym though is still going up...I definitely feel more lethargic at times, but that's why I keep a pre-workout around just to give me a quick jolt and get my ass there...once I start lifting I realize I am not physically tired and end up having one great workout after another.

Down another 4# this week with very little cardio and one re-feed day. You guys that go over 250mcg God bless you! One pill is plenty for me...I feel this shit even when barely eating any carbs. A few nights I have been up in the middle of the night with the ceiling fan on full blast and simply burning up!!! Also having to wake up repeatedly at night to down more water...definitely fucking with my sleep, but I know this is short term discomfort I brought on myself from being sloppy. Strength in the gym though is still going up...I definitely feel more lethargic at times, but that's why I keep a pre-workout around just to give me a quick jolt and get my ass there...once I start lifting I realize I am not physically tired and end up having one great workout after another.

are you using powder or crystal?

I've been on 250mg a day (1cap) for 14 days. Going up to 2 caps per day for the next 7 days then coming off. Been doing 5 days protein and fats and 2 day carb refeed. Also had 1 refeed meal of pancakes as well within this duration which did not set me back any. When I started the DNP I was already way ahead in my prep. Currently 5 weeks out now been on the DNP since 7 weeks out. 1 more week then we will drop it out. Not much weight loss mainly just fat loss. I'm sure im holding a shit ton of water as this is not my first rodeo with DNP however I was already so lean when I started im sure its just mainly fat loss. Projected loss is probably 5-6lbs of fat. Also been doing 1 hour 10 min cardio a day. At 2 a day will bump the cardio up to 1.5 hours of cardio.

im going to start running DNP during my 'cruise' phases at 250mg/day

I think it makes sense, since I probably won't be gaining much in the way of muscle anyways due to reduced aas and slightly reduced calories. since im accustomed to shorter cycles of DNP with much higher doses, 250mg/day for a longer period shouldn't hinder training (or life in general) too much.

plus, ill be leaning down, and increasing my insulin sensitivity to help 'prime' me for my next 'blast'.

thinking about 10 week blasts with 6-8 week cruise periods.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws