over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My experience with DNP

Quite insane. Keep in mind that's from old clinical data too from when this stuff used to get prescribed. I'd take it with a grain of salt. I highly doubt real world increases of 50-60% in total metabolic rate can be obtained by just doubling your dose though. There are other limiting factors. There is still zero doubt anything works as well as DNP though! It's king.

True that. Though I hated the way 400 to 600 milligrams a day made you feel it did not raise my heart rate and I could sleep like a baby unlike most fat burners.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Quite insane. Keep in mind that's from old clinical data too from when this stuff used to get prescribed. I'd take it with a grain of salt. I highly doubt real world increases of 50-60% in total metabolic rate can be obtained by just doubling your dose though. There are other limiting factors. There is still zero doubt anything works as well as DNP though! It's king.

GIBro is 100% on the money. Nothing can come remotely close. F' ing amazing.

Night and day difference between 250 and 500. 500 for 10-14 days=10-12lb drop. Ive noticed anything longer than 2 weeks and fat loss definitely slows down quite a bit; that why I like 500 for shorter duration rather than 250 for longer.

Same exoerience here. 250 is great for a slow steady fat loss, but 500 will make you look like a whole different person very fast.

Took my kids to an indoor water park and started about 2 weeks out with 500/day. Dropped it 6 days before the waterpark to drain the water...I remember looking in the mirror in the hotel when we checked in and was amazed...7 days at 500/day and I lost a good 15 pounds of pure fat.

Lethargy on 500 is pretty harsh though, literally wanted to sleep all the time.

Same exoerience here. 250 is great for a slow steady fat loss, but 500 will make you look like a whole different person very fast.

Took my kids to an indoor water park and started about 2 weeks out with 500/day. Dropped it 6 days before the waterpark to drain the water...I remember looking in the mirror in the hotel when we checked in and was amazed...7 days at 500/day and I lost a good 15 pounds of pure fat.

Lethargy on 500 is pretty harsh though, literally wanted to sleep all the time.
How much water did you drink a day ? And how did your kidneys feel ?

How much water did you drink a day ? And how did your kidneys feel ?

I drink close a gallon a day...kidneys felt fine didn't notice any problems with them.

The last two times I ran DNP, it was for a short 2 week period. I ran it at 250mg the first week then 500mg the second. Fat loss was good. The side effects and just feeling drained were much more pronounced at 500mg. The most recent time I stuck to 250mg and the fat loss was the same, if not better, but I was also eating slightly lower cals overall so it's not a fair comparison. I just know in the past, longer runs of 500mg eventually had me with shortness of breath and pretty debilitating lethargy.

For me, 250 is the sweet spot.

I have to agree after running that last week at 500mg. I had a harder time doing basically everything....lifting, cardio, staying strict on my diet. I managed only 60 min of cardio for the week and became a lil more loose with the diet as the hunger was going up (can't say for certain it was because of the DNP, but it was noticeable). I actually ended the week at the same weight, which in all fairness, could be a host of things (like it was the 3rd week I was on DNP, diet was not as clean as previous week...probably 1000+ more calories for the week looking at my weekly intakes, barely any cardio, etc.). I guess the only way to get a better gauge on 500mg/day is to run it like that right out of the starting box for a week. Been on vacation for the past week and off everything, so maybe try it again for 7 days and stay dead on on my macro totals and get 5 cardio sessions in like I normally do. Easier said then done though....sides were definitely intensified.

im going to start 250 in a week or so. this will actually be the first time i ran 250. ive always run a min of 400 and up to 800 but every time i have ended up debilitated to the point of basically undereating and not exercising by the time im halfway through the cycle. too weak to lift, too tired to run. my last cutter consisted of tren and t3 but the t3 truly fucked me worse than the dnp in the end in the way of muscle loss. so hence we come to running the DNP as most probably SHOULD in the first place at a low dose to where you can still exercise on the daily, hit your cardio goals and not be a complete puss on the weights.

im going to start 250 in a week or so. this will actually be the first time i ran 250. ive always run a min of 400 and up to 800 but every time i have ended up debilitated to the point of basically undereating and not exercising by the time im halfway through the cycle. too weak to lift, too tired to run. my last cutter consisted of tren and t3 but the t3 truly fucked me worse than the dnp in the end in the way of muscle loss. so hence we come to running the DNP as most probably SHOULD in the first place at a low dose to where you can still exercise on the daily, hit your cardio goals and not be a complete puss on the weights.

Interested to see what the outcome is. I usually run it pretty much same way you do. High dose are effective, but training is a biatch.

Interested to see what the outcome is. I usually run it pretty much same way you do. High dose are effective, but training is a biatch.

Going to run it for 50 days at 250. I prefer to keep training, it's really discouraging when you are benching 315 day 1 like its nothing and by week 2 half that weight feels nearly impossible.

I gonna try 250mg every 16 hours, so 375mg day.

Going to run it for 50 days at 250. I prefer to keep training, it's really discouraging when you are benching 315 day 1 like its nothing and by week 2 half that weight feels nearly impossible.

I believe when you get to this point, it would be better to change lifting style. Maybe just go for a pump?

Yea and its not only just from sweats. I have my Window AC on Freeze mode, its like 66* and im cold, but still shitty sleep. Im sure the massive glycogen depletion causes a large increase in cortisol/Catecholamines

May be a good "middle of the road" approach. How long you plan to run it?

About 14 days is all I can handle. Im really strict on it, b/c of the carb heat, so mentally I need a break. 14 on then a Sushi binge.....eat at maintaince for a week...repeat lol

Yea and its not only just from sweats. I have my Window AC on Freeze mode, its like 66* and im cold, but still shitty sleep. Im sure the massive glycogen depletion causes a large increase in cortisol/Catecholamines

What do you guys do to help sleep? I'm up every 2-3 hours all night. I've smoked myself stupid and it helps but not as much as I would like..

Does it fuck with sleep for any of you?

I have been able to sleep fairly well for the most part...the sweats have woken me up a few times. But the rate of fat loss is flat out worth it. For me, to avoid any of those sides, I could just be stricter in my year around diet approach and then I'd never have to take it...so I own the uncomfortableness.:)

What do you guys do to help sleep? I'm up every 2-3 hours all night. I've smoked myself stupid and it helps but not as much as I would like..

Valerian root helps.

If I can't sleep at all I take unisom. Works better than benadryl

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner