over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My experience with DNP

What do you guys do to help sleep? I'm up every 2-3 hours all night. I've smoked myself stupid and it helps but not as much as I would like..
No carbs before bed, benadryl (generic), phenibut. If I need sleep and can't fuck with it, I'll take something heavier like a Xanax or Etizolam (not scheduled yet). I ordered a shit ton of Etizolam from clearsky, no risk because as I said it's not controlled yet. Great for sleep.

No carbs before bed, benadryl (generic), phenibut. If I need sleep and can't fuck with it, I'll take something heavier like a Xanax or Etizolam (not scheduled yet). I ordered a shit ton of Etizolam from clearsky, no risk because as I said it's not controlled yet. Great for sleep.

Do you like the etizolam better than Xanax? I'm scripted ambien and ativan, but it doesn't help me sleep through the night. Thinking of trying trazodone

Do you like the etizolam better than Xanax? I'm scripted ambien and ativan, but it doesn't help me sleep through the night. Thinking of trying trazodone
For purposes of purely sleep, yes. But these are also the 1mg ones, a higher dose. They come in .25 and .5.

My experiences

Ok worked my way up to 375mg per day and holy fuck the fat loss is crazy. But- the sides for me totally suck. I feel like total shit and the night sweats are so ridiculous that I need to put towels on my bed! Tren swears are nothing compared to this. Just an overall shitty feeling but at the same time it's almost addicting because you see excellent results. You can eat more carbs and even a few sweets and maybe a pizza now and then and it still works wonderS.

I'll be running low dose dnp post-contest to stay tight. Would hrt doses of test be enough to combat catabolism from DNP in conjunction with t3?

thank you! I took half a xanax last night, with 100g carbs last night, and only woke up twice..both to a being drenched in sweat..but damn i finally feel well rested lol

I'll be running low dose dnp post-contest to stay tight. Would hrt doses of test be enough to combat catabolism from DNP in conjunction with t3?

I would never use t3

ever ever... but I ran DNP without aas and didn't notice any loss in strength.. definitely got very flat though.

I would never use t3

ever ever... but I ran DNP without aas and didn't notice any loss in strength.. definitely got very flat though.

Slice many guys reccomend 25mcg while on dnp bc of shut down. Supposedly supposed to help with lethargy.

But I agree. I ran 50mcg of t3 with EQ and I dropped weight, but it seemed like equal parts muscle/fat.

If I ever did do t3 again, I'd be on some Tren for anti-catabolism

I would never use t3

it is advised to actually include a low dose of t3 with dnp. It can slow down your metabolism otherwise. I run 25mcg of t3. Lethargy is still a mother fucker though lol..well either from dnp or tren

Glad i decided to trust my own results and go back on at 250/day. Went on vacation two weeks ago and went from 256 to 267 eating what I wanted. Obviously alot of water, and actually looked alot better as i am flat and watery as hell dieting on this stuff. So I get back and start eating clean Monday back to my normal diet...strict all week, lots of water, trained 5 days, cardio for 20-30 minutes 6 days. Took one cap a day and 40 mcg of clen a night prior to sleep. Hopped on the scale at the gym yesterday and was 254!! That is downright insane....it wasn't 13#'s of water as I was down another couple of pounds from my lowest prior weight. So I got to have my cheat meal last night and had a half a pizza and dessert....was awesome, but thanks to all those carbs I soaked through 2 sets of sheets last night! Lol. I felt good and strong all week long, so made better progress at 1 pill/day than 2(for me the sides were counter-productive at 2).

I laugh at anyone who claims to need to add t3 to do cause their metabolism is going to slow down. If you can't burn fat on dnp you are an idiot. Also adding in t3 is gonna down regulate your own production so when you come off dnp and t3 then what do you think is going to happen.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I laugh at anyone who claims to need to add t3 to do cause their metabolism is going to slow down. If you can't burn fat on dnp you are an idiot. Also adding in t3 is gonna down regulate your own production so when you come off dnp and t3 then what do you think is going to happen.

Don't need your negativity sir. If you even read dinitros post- he does suggest it. Typically you are going to have more t3 synthetically then originally produced. Yes, you are going to burn fat on dnp. It does slow down, especially after multiple uses. So the addition of t3 does help.

No negativity but I am very versed in dnp and how it work and there is absolutely zero need for t3 they don't even function on the same spectrum or processes

Don't need your negativity sir. If you even read dinitros post- he does suggest it. Typically you are going to have more t3 synthetically then originally produced. Yes, you are going to burn fat on dnp. It does slow down, especially after multiple uses. So the addition of t3 does help.

That's actually true. D does recommend running low dose T3 with DNP, sepecially when one runs it longer than 2 weeks. Personally, Ive never run it longer than 2 weeks; so I cannot comment on the T3 added protocol.

i think running dnp and t3 together is a dumb idea, personally.

if you have ever run it before, holy shit...the fat loss potential, t3 is not needed, and you would have to be on a lot of AAS to mitigate potential catabolism, WHY bother with muscle loss. i have used t3 a few times and i swear its just. not. ever. worth. it.

i'm running 100mg tren ace ED...going to throw in 250mg dnp, both things which lower t3 levels, but guess what? they make up for it in a big way. it's not going to turn off the fat burning mechanism or lower the fat burning potential, this is all just broscience stuff and no one REALLY knows because why? they haven't researched dnp on humans in a hundred freakin years.

dnp and tren are rough enough together as it is, but the combination is enough to see masssive fat loss potential even with a low dose of 250mg powder dnp daily. t3, not necessary, and 100% not necessary if you aren't on a lot of AAS.

i'll log this run and post my results, and i'll be running at least 30 days, if not more (i'll be able to run up to 50 should i deem it necessary).

Last edited:
Have some DNP on the way and plan on running low dose like most of you guys have stated here.
2 questions:
1. what time of day are you taking it?
2. taking it with or without food?

Thanks in advance,

D

2 questions:
1. what time of day are you taking it?
2. taking it with or without food?

I tried a few ways...got the upset stomach a few times with and without food, so came to no conclusion on best way to do it. Past week and a half I have been taking it right before bed on an empty stomach so that I'm asleep if it does upset anything. lol It's got a 36 hr half life, so the "when" shouldn't matter...just wanted to limit what was an occasional annoying side - nausea.

I tried a few ways...got the upset stomach a few times with and without food, so came to no conclusion on best way to do it. Past week and a half I have been taking it right before bed on an empty stomach so that I'm asleep if it does upset anything. lol It's got a 36 hr half life, so the "when" shouldn't matter...just wanted to limit what was an occasional annoying side - nausea.

well, before bed, you don't have an empty stomach unless you haven't eaten all day.

to whoever asked, don't take it on an empty stomach, and id suggest splitting it up at least 4 hours apart (it does matter).

Down another 6#'s on 250/day, and that is 11 weeks into this cut/recomposition. Crazy stuff. And I felt good enough to get 30 minutes of hard cardio in 6x this past week and had all good strong lifting sessions (5 of them). I am going to spend this week upping my calories, eating clean, trying to rid myself of the water you carry using this stuff and see where I am. Have about a week's worth of DNP left and will likely give it one more week after this week.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131