over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my experience with Hgh

eaglesglare

Newbies
Hey brothas!! I am a 40 year old jiu jitsu/mma hobbyist. Just my experience with hgh maybe will help some of you guys.

First time jins on 6 month cycle. 2 iu's 5 days a week. Broken ankle that I didnt go to doctor for. Had weight loss and good energy after the first 2 months of being drowsy. Ankle healed nicely. No noticable strength or muscle gains but had noticeable energy. and could eat a lot without gaining.

4 years later, 1 year cycle on hyges. 3 to 5, and occasionally 8 iu's every day. I took 1 two day break every couple weeks. Administered different times, sometimes mornings, sometimes evening, sometimes both.
After 8 months, very noticeable strength gains and still have 5 pounds of extra muscle a year after cycle. I also had a pinched nerve (or something)in right shoulder blade for 3 or 4 years that would irritate my arm and cause numbness. It has disappeared since maybe tenth month of cycle. This worked for me but you have to take time to see what works for you.

Also, dont do a winny cycle without a low dose of test, it will make your joints more prone to injury. I learned the hard way. I know hgh and anabolics are good for health. It is frowned upon but it is recommended by the doctor for T.R.T.. Its funny how everything (marijuana, steroids, etc) is frowned upon unless you go through the government. Hope this helps...happy trains guys!!!!

Thanks for the info, thinking about starting a gh regimen soon myself, and doing some reading on what dose i would stick around.

As for the winny cycle, I am shore most people on this site would not condone running any type of AS without a test base.

Hey brothas!! I am a 40 year old jiu jitsu/mma hobbyist. Just my experience with hgh maybe will help some of you guys.

First time jins on 6 month cycle. 2 iu's 5 days a week. Broken ankle that I didnt go to doctor for. Had weight loss and good energy after the first 2 months of being drowsy. Ankle healed nicely. No noticable strength or muscle gains but had noticeable energy. and could eat a lot without gaining.

4 years later, 1 year cycle on hyges. 3 to 5, and occasionally 8 iu's every day. I took 1 two day break every couple weeks. Administered different times, sometimes mornings, sometimes evening, sometimes both.
After 8 months, very noticeable strength gains and still have 5 pounds of extra muscle a year after cycle. I also had a pinched nerve (or something)in right shoulder blade for 3 or 4 years that would irritate my arm and cause numbness. It has disappeared since maybe tenth month of cycle. This worked for me but you have to take time to see what works for you.

Also, dont do a winny cycle without a low dose of test, it will make your joints more prone to injury. I learned the hard way. I know hgh and anabolics are good for health. It is frowned upon but it is recommended by the doctor for T.R.T.. Its funny how everything (marijuana, steroids, etc) is frowned upon unless you go through the government. Hope this helps...happy trains guys!!!!

That's great input as far as I am concerned. Being that I am also a martial artist (hobbyist) and looking for rejuvenation and healing from some HGH. The only thing I would disagree with is the winstrol usage. Test and winstrol lower your body's ability to heal/produce tendon tissue. For me I feel it is partially (or totally) responsible for the tendon ruptures I have experienced. I recently bumped an artice in the articles forum about the effects of different steroids on tendons. I think it's called "A good read about tendons". It explains it in detail but basically testosterone inhibits tendon production, winstrol inhibits testosterone production. The 2 together, well you get it.

Good info

Interesting. I never ran cycles of winny more than five days, but I sweat out so much during workout I assumed joints were dry causing my injury. Wast aware that it had a negative effect on joint tissue other than that. Good to know. I will read up on that.

Ya great info I have been researching GH about 4 years now with some short breaks here and there.
At 54 it's a mirical drug for me!

hgh

Thanks for the info, I am about to start my first cycle of hgh for a year.

Ya great info I have been researching GH about 4 years now with some short breaks here and there.
At 54 it's a mirical drug for me!

At 24 it's a miracle drug for me too lol. Better sleep, tighter skin, strength gain, and being able to lose fat faster or keep fat off. It really is my favorite thing out there.

I agree with what all you have said about it, plus the fact that it makes recovery time almost instant. I train weighrs in th morning and jiu jitsu at night 5-6 days a week and I feel fully recovered between sessions. It's pretty damn cool

Not too many people are going to not like GH, Especially if they train in the gym or in sports. Im 33 and im on like my 4th run with it. Every time I just stay on for longer and dose it higher, take from that what you will....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131