over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Experience with High Dose GH

Goddamn Rajjin Cajun huh? I enjoyed some good times out in some of them lil college bars. I don’t remember much about the one night, but met 2 chicks and they wanted me to go to a martini bar. But it was a club in the back. Like you had to walk through this lil quiet martini bar area to a EDM music/light show in the back. I was pretty f’d by then but that’s what I can recall. Had a blast!!!!!!

Cage
Haha yeah baw! I didn’t go to UL. I moved here a few years after college for a minute before heading back to South Florida. Such a great city. Red’s is by the far the best gym in the country and you won’t find better food. Last night I went to Nunu’s and scooped up a bunch of loaded baked potatoes, crab stuffed mushrooms and cream cheese and jalapeño stuffed chicken thighs and threw them on the grill. Can’t beat it!

Lafayette would be my second place to move to in LA. The north shore of NOLA is where I’d like to go. Currently I’m stuck in this city due to a vengeful X!

I’d like to get away from the swampy air and insane humidity and move north to Tennessee/Kentucky area. Somewhere the winters & summers aren’t miserable!!! Right now it’s just the summers I gotta deal with.

Love my parents place though in Siesta Keys. Every time I visit I hate coming home. So f’n clean there! Beautiful neighborhoods…. Here, it’s like a sess pool w/ garbage everywhere! Dirtiest place I’ve ever seen.

Cage

Lafayette would be my second place to move to in LA. The north shore of NOLA is where I’d like to go. Currently I’m stuck in this city due to a vengeful X!

I’d like to get away from the swampy air and insane humidity and move north to Tennessee/Kentucky area. Somewhere the winters & summers aren’t miserable!!! Right now it’s just the summers I gotta deal with.

Love my parents place though in Siesta Keys. Every time I visit I hate coming home. So f’n clean there! Beautiful neighborhoods…. Here, it’s like a sess pool w/ garbage everywhere! Dirtiest place I’ve ever seen.

Cage
I'm from the west bank and moved to the north shore area 20+ years ago and have no regrets in doing so, its funny how crossing that causeway leads to a completely different way of living.

I'm from the west bank and moved to the north shore area 20+ years ago and have no regrets in doing so, its funny how crossing that causeway leads to a completely different way of living.
Man you ain’t ever lying!!! It’s literally a whole new world up there compared to down here. I got 5-6 more years stuck here and I’m counting them down!

That and not paying $10-$12K/yr just for my son to attend school…. Can’t put him in the public ones here. Way toooooooo shitty!!!!!!!!

Cage

Man you ain’t ever lying!!! It’s literally a whole new world up there compared to down here. I got 5-6 more years stuck here and I’m counting them down!

That and not paying $10-$12K/yr just for my son to attend school…. Can’t put him in the public ones here. Way toooooooo shitty!!!!!!!!

Cage
Yeah man that cost is outrageous, my parents lost everything in the last hurricane and decided they had enough and came up by me. There flood insurance was 18k a year, hard to justify when your retired on a fixed income.

Yeah one of my best friends lives in Covington. It’s another world from Nola. Stopping by his place before I fly back to Lauderdale.

Yeah one of my best friends lives in Covington. It’s another world from Nola. Stopping by his place before I fly back to Lauderdale.
Thats where I wanna be, either there or Madisonville.

Cage

Sorry, I got confused I guess in the way I interpreted what you were saying. That's great! Do you feel that you could've accomplished the fat loss/weight loss with a lower dose than the 20iu/day? I'm somewhat ignorant on the matter but I was under the assumption that most used the high doses hgh primarily for trying to gain maximum muscle mass with minimal or no fat gain.
Sorry for the late reply. I've been unplugged for a few days on so new trails I found up north. Anyway, I was already losing weight. When I popped up to 4iu it was already boosting my appetite and I'd been dieting since February. The additional food and looser diet was great.

On 20iu, I don't think I could gain. It actually has a cytomel quality to it among the other sides. I'm going back down to 4 or 6iu soon though because my joints are not happy with me and everything is falling asleep on me. My feet fall asleep when I sit, hands fall asleep anywhere but at my sides. But since I'm lighter, the strain on my joints is much less. I sure would like to maintain this weight from here out.

Sorry for the late reply. I've been unplugged for a few days on so new trails I found up north. Anyway, I was already losing weight. When I popped up to 4iu it was already boosting my appetite and I'd been dieting since February. The additional food and looser diet was great.

On 20iu, I don't think I could gain. It actually has a cytomel quality to it among the other sides. I'm going back down to 4 or 6iu soon though because my joints are not happy with me and everything is falling asleep on me. My feet fall asleep when I sit, hands fall asleep anywhere but at my sides. But since I'm lighter, the strain on my joints is much less. I sure would like to maintain this weight from here out.
That's great do you hike and camp on the trails? That sounds very nice! Thanks for explaining and sharing your experience. I find this very interesting and learned something new. Unfortunate about those side effects but not uncommon even at lower doses.

Excellent. How does her response compare to, e.g., Mod GRF 1-29/Ipamorelin?

At 2 IU daily for a 28 y/o woman (especially if on oral contraceptives), it would really surprise me to see fat melting like snow due to the rhGH, as 1.8 IU is a common replacement dose for a 47 year old woman (mean).

I won't bother you with possible Hawthorne or Placebo effects being at play, as most people transpose some sort of judgment onto any such suggestion. Though being subject to these effects just means that someone is human.

But yes, certainly exceptions exist, though I just note that I commonly see guys in their 20s reporting results from 2 IU 5 on/ 2 off, which is absolutely impossible to attribute to the rhGH (i.e., this is less than replacement).

I absolutely believe your wife tolerates rhGH well if she has little side effects at 4 IU. Have you seen her IGF-I levels at 6 weeks+ at 4 IU? That'd be very interesting to see.

If 1.8iu is the common replacement dose for a 47 year old woman, what would it be for a man? If a guy added 2iu/daily to their TRT schedule - would you say this is no different than not taking any at all? Would there be any added side effects vs. not taking any at all?

If 1.8iu is the common replacement dose for a 47 year old woman, what would it be for a man? If a guy added 2iu/daily to their TRT schedule - would you say this is no different than not taking any at all? Would there be any added side effects vs. not taking any at all?
you will def feel a difference of 2iu high quality hgh compared to non
better recovery, slightly better fullness, maybe slightly better effects on fat loss / fat gain

The studies we've put up on this site show that in clinical settings, replacement levels of IGF-1 reached normal with 1.9iu GH in women and 1iu in men. Women produce and have higher GH levels naturally than men believe it or not. That's all explained in the threads on here (I can get you a link to those if you like). That being said, I started to feel good using 2iu and increased from there. Any more than 2iu will put your IGF-1 and serum GH levels in the 'High' range on bloodwork. (which is fine by me lol)

Am currently running two vials a day, one in the am and one in the pm.

How much ya running daily
Not worth posting in this thread lol.

Doing 3.2 iu for this week and seeing alot of benefit already 4 days in. The fullness and pump is awesome. I want to get what I can from the hgh before I go high with it. It's been years since I touched gh so I'm just going to ramp up each week. Not planning to go over 10iu tho as I don't think it's needed with what I'm running right now.

question for you guys doing 10+ iu per day and/or one vial at a time - you can reconstitute with less than 1 ml yes? If you were going to take 1 vial at a time - there's nothing wrong with reconstituting with 0.5 ml and then just injecting the o.5 ml, right? I ask because I don't like to shoot more than 0.5 sub-q at one time....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131