over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Experience with High Dose GH

question for you guys doing 10+ iu per day and/or one vial at a time - you can reconstitute with less than 1 ml yes? If you were going to take 1 vial at a time - there's nothing wrong with reconstituting with 0.5 ml and then just injecting the o.5 ml, right? I ask because I don't like to shoot more than 0.5 sub-q at one time....
You can even go as low as 0.1ml if you like.

question for you guys doing 10+ iu per day and/or one vial at a time - you can reconstitute with less than 1 ml yes? If you were going to take 1 vial at a time - there's nothing wrong with reconstituting with 0.5 ml and then just injecting the o.5 ml, right? I ask because I don't like to shoot more than 0.5 sub-q at one time....
It should reconstitute fine, but you may need to roll the vial around a bit and let it sit.

if not, just add another .25.

Yes, for sure. It will all dissolve in .5ml.

Yup thats how much water i use

Not .5 never did it I believe it might be grainy
I've done .7 though no issues

I’ve been doing 22iu a day for a week because I had a surplus arrive early..I’m starving all the time and hate it so I’m taking a lot of ephedrine for no real damn reason other that suppress appetite.

I hate GH now..I hate being hungry..it’s also given me a crazy hunger for alcohol? Anyone else have that?

I’ve been doing 22iu a day for a week because I had a surplus arrive early..I’m starving all the time and hate it so I’m taking a lot of ephedrine for no real damn reason other that suppress appetite.

I hate GH now..I hate being hungry..it’s also given me a crazy hunger for alcohol? Anyone else have that?
Don’t have the alcohol cravings. Can confirm hunger though.

Unless u just have boatloads of money to burn or ur at the top level bodybuilding I don't see why u would need so much gh. (15iu +)There's got to be a point of diminishing returns.

Unless u just have boatloads of money to burn or ur at the top level bodybuilding I don't see why u would need so much gh. (15iu +)There's got to be a point of diminishing returns.
I’m doing it just as an effort to do some tendon repair..I had a few kits about to expire laying around and just mega doses them..will probably never use HGH again after this

I’m doing it just as an effort to do some tendon repair..I had a few kits about to expire laying around and just mega doses them..will probably never use HGH again after this
overkill in my opinion bro, lets alll assume you have a sick ass physique blasting 22iu per day

why not bpc157 and tb500?

overkill in my opinion bro, lets alll assume you have a sick ass physique blasting 22iu per day

why not bpc157 and tb500?
Man, like I said..I had a few kits that I got that were about to be too old..this wasn’t a long term experiment or even thought out at all..I’m just blasting through it and probably won’t ever run growth again..I literally have like 3-4 days left before I’m out

Man, like I said..I had a few kits that I got that were about to be too old..this wasn’t a long term experiment or even thought out at all..I’m just blasting through it and probably won’t ever run growth again..I literally have like 3-4 days left before I’m out
Curious as to why never again?

I do .5ml per vial - no issue at all.

Curious as to why never again?
I’m just not serious about size anymore..I’m we’re I want to be with size and strength and just want to continue to perform in the arena that I’ve chosen…and I just don’t need HGH for that

Lol what? You ran it for a few days and are claiming there is no benefit?
Sorry my bad. what I actually meant is that I didnt give it enough time to tell if there is a benefit or not.

Bumping this up because I'd like to know some updates on guys running high dose hgh. Do you still feel it is effective or is it overkill

Bumping this up because I'd like to know some updates on guys running high dose hgh. Do you still feel it is effective or is it overkill
Personally high dose has been great so far

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity