over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Experience with High Dose GH

As with most coaches, I think Jansen is dependent on who the BBer is, his dedication and probably his potential.
I had a buddy with Jansen for a year (national level BBer) and he was running 8-10iu coming into contest.
Hard cardio like you said too.

I have no doubt Walker is on 10+
10000%

Mate.... How many combinations of gear you think you need to run during offseason?

It's silly thinking that Jansen has the magic wand.

It's always the same shit:
A strong base of Test
Nandrolona
Equipona
Trenbolona in 0-to low dose to not fuck up you completely
HGH
Insulin
T4
Adex/Asin
Maybe Nolva
Huh? Are you really trying to argue that everyone should be on same thing? You know doses are a thing too, right?

We literally have two direct reports in this thread of Jansen running different GH doses in different clients, and you're still trying to argue this? Holy shit.

I think ita silly that u assume to know what everyone is doing. Hell with that list u might as well add every common ped and say this is what people are taking. We all know what the common compounds are but to say people are doing basically the same shit is silly hence why there are different protocols
Mate.... How many combinations of gear you think you need to run during offseason?

It's silly thinking that Jansen has the magic wand.

It's always the same shit:
A strong base of Test
Nandrolona
Equipona
Trenbolona in 0-to low dose to not fuck up you completely
HGH
Insulin
T4
Adex/Asin
Maybe Nolva

I noticed that at jansen bodybuilders eat a lot and train hard. add basic drugs to that, and we have effects without magic. I saw how off-season bodybuilders from Classic consume almost 400g of protein and over 900g of carbohydrates at jansen. and these are not individual cases.

I noticed that at jansen bodybuilders eat a lot and train hard. add basic drugs to that, and we have effects without magic. I saw how off-season bodybuilders from Classic consume almost 400g of protein and over 900g of carbohydrates at jansen. and these are not individual cases.
Shawn Clarida is a “friend” of mine and he uses Matt. You are absolutely right - he eats like a fucking horse. I’ve never gotten into details with him on how much gear - but I do remember hearing how he had Dallas McCarver on retarded amounts for whatever that’s worth…

As with most coaches, I think Jansen is dependent on who the BBer is, his dedication and probably his potential.
I had a buddy with Jansen for a year (national level BBer) and he was running 8-10iu coming into contest.
Hard cardio like you said too.

I have no doubt Walker is on 10+
My buddy is also national level. Doesn't work just bodybuilds full time.

Gh is always lower in prep then offseason. No use to run a lot of gh in prep.

I can't see a need to go over 8iu of pharm gh. Sides would be unbearable. I've definitely had worst Side effects from saizen then I've had from meditrope. I get nothing from meditrope even at 10iu. On 4iu of saizen I was crazy sleepy

He posted Shaun's cycle awhile back and he had 8iu split up 2 iu with meals. Doses arnt nearly as crazy as you think

The main thing your failing to understand is Genetics

My buddy is also national level. Doesn't work just bodybuilds full time.

Gh is always lower in prep then offseason. No use to run a lot of gh in prep.

I can't see a need to go over 8iu of pharm gh. Sides would be unbearable. I've definitely had worst Side effects from saizen then I've had from meditrope. I get nothing from meditrope even at 10iu. On 4iu of saizen I was crazy sleepy

He posted Shaun's cycle awhile back and he had 8iu split up 2 iu with meals. Doses arnt nearly as crazy as you think

The main thing your failing to understand is Genetics
8-10 is understandable. I’m gonna go out on a limb though and say that Walkers massive size increase since becoming a pro isn’t due to just Higher doses of gear.

He has the genetics + high gear usage + flips the high GH card.

He’s a genetic freak in the fact that he didn’t flip that card until he was alreaddddy a pro. The vast majority of BBers will tap out on gear/gh usage as amateurs. The once who turn pro without having to use much are the mutants. Fully agree.

Hey bud, finally got up to 20iu! Took a while to gradually get there. The tachycardia had me eating beta blockers like M&Ms. This Telmisartan keeps my BP at almost a constant 120/80, it's awesome but it doesn't apply to heart tissue like the beta blockers. Ugh, anyhoo, the deal is now that I'm adjusted to it I'm fine. The biggest thing I notice is that I can eat anything I want. I'm down to 215lbs (from my winter high of 267lbs). Only going to last a few more weeks though bc my wrists and ankles are just hurting too bad. Wife said, "You're starting to look like a regular guy."

Can't have that! LOL! It melts the fat away ferociously. I've also been taking a gram of metformin in the morning and 2 x 800mg caps berberine at night.

p.s. per our other convo, let's just say I've been able to start enjoying the D9 THC. You were right.

does anyone else have pins and needles in their fingertips?

Hey bud, finally got up to 20iu! Took a while to gradually get there. The tachycardia had me eating beta blockers like M&Ms. This Telmisartan keeps my BP at almost a constant 120/80, it's awesome but it doesn't apply to heart tissue like the beta blockers. Ugh, anyhoo, the deal is now that I'm adjusted to it I'm fine. The biggest thing I notice is that I can eat anything I want. I'm down to 215lbs (from my winter high of 267lbs). Only going to last a few more weeks though bc my wrists and ankles are just hurting too bad. Wife said, "You're starting to look like a regular guy."

Can't have that! LOL! It melts the fat away ferociously. I've also been taking a gram of metformin in the morning and 2 x 800mg caps berberine at night.

p.s. per our other convo, let's just say I've been able to start enjoying the D9 THC. You were right.
🤔

does anyone else have pins and needles in their fingertips?
All 10 digits have that feeling at 11iu a day of black tops. I brush my teeth with an electric toothbrush that lasts around 2 minutes and I can barely hold onto it near the end because my wrist starts hurting.

Are you saying that the higher dose (20iu/day) of gh is actually making you smaller and more average looking?

I’m on vacay and decided to go full Slesh.

Well, half.

I was worried about how to store HGH vials in the suite fridge, since I brought the 10 year old along. Decided to just slam a full vial every morning, no fridge needed.

I’m promising myself I’ll go back to half a vial when I get home, but I just landed 7 blacktop kits last week and ordered ten more gold kits today so we’ll see how that plays out.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws