over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Experience with Inj curcumin/Resveratrol/Glutathione/SOD

speedbacker

Registered
First of all, I apologize for the lengthy post. I just wanted to post my experience using these products and figured I should include some background info: I didn't use these for bodybuilding purposes, but am now transitioning into that and am seeing how beneficial they are for that as well.

Hi guys, I've been on the board for a while but don't post too much as I haven't had much free time lately. I wanted to post about my experience with the injectable antioxidants that Veteran Supplies sells. I know these products can help a lot of guys here as much as they have helped me.

Lk3 is a great guy and helped me out with these starting way back in November

Note: I have intentionally misspelled/miswritten certain words in this post as to not direct any traffic here from google searches that could possibly incriminate me as I prefer to keep "this kind of stuff" separate from my military job/career.

I am in the US military in the branch that starts with an "N" and earlier this year I went through Budss (Nvy Seel training) which is arguably some of the most grueling military training in the world. Our buddsss class started out with over 130 guys and we finished hellll wk with just over 20 guys.

The training basically consists of a ton of running/ ruck sack running/swimming/calisthenics/training with heavy telephone poles for hours, running mile after mile with a heavy boat on your head in soft sand, sprints with that heavy boat, spending hours in the freezing cold San Diego water, constant verbal (and sometimes physical) harassment from seel instructors along with many other things. You run everywhere because if you are caught walking you pay the man with your pain.

The 1st phase of training finishes up with hellll wk which is pretty much 6 days of getting the shit kicked out of you and getting frozen out. You are soaking wet literally the entire 6 days and are shivering extremely violently (they called it "jackhammering"). During that week we only got a 1 hour nap on wed and a 1 hour nap on thurs. Other than that it's basically just barbaric savagery for nearly 6 straight days. It was absolutely brutal and and most guys don't make it. Those who don't make it either quit, get dropped for performance reasons, or get dropped for medical reasons. Most quit.

Hel wk really shows you just how far the human body (and mind) can go as well as the amazing adaptability of the human organism when pushed. A few examples of the brutality of HW:
-I got a stomach bug from lying in the nasty Tijuana backwash sludge water for hours on end and was shitting my pants profusely the last half of the week; like literally huge clumps of shit in my pants, running with shit splattering out of my pants, the acidity of the excrement burning the shit out of my chafed legs (sorry for the graphic description, lol).
-A guy next to me on the telephone pole training was hacking up insane volumes of blood all over the wooden log (lunges for days) during a training exercise (from swimmer induced pulmonary edema).
-In the dining hall a guy was so fucked up he was shitting so much blood that was running down his legs that every step he took he was leaving behind bloody footprints.
-It is pretty much natural selection. Nobody cares about your feelings or anything. All that matters is winning and making and the instructor staff enforces this to a strict degree.

I'm not mentioning any of the above to show how "tough" or "hard" I am; just mentioning it to show the level of pain and suffering that goes on in this training pipeline.

Anyways, I started talking with LK3 about the benefits of those inj antiox he's always talking about and thought they would be perfect for what I was about to endure, that is if they actually worked as I was extremely skeptical. They weren't too expensive so I said "what the hell" and bought some. I got on them about a month before we started the 1st part of training and took them all the way up to Helllllll wk (you can't take anything during hw as you are constantly moving and don't get nights off).

After a couple of weeks I really started to feel the effects of them. I was recovering at an incredible rate (literally no muscle soreness) despite the brutal training I was being exposed to all day, day after day Mon-Fri. My joints felt incredible, my endurance was better than ever, and my performance didn't drop off as time goes on at all like it does for pretty much everybody due to the abuse you are taking on a daily basis. I knew quite a few guys who were on test/gh and I seemed to fare better than they did recovery-wise.

Other than the "performance" and recovery benefits, I saw an enormous boost to my immune system. So many guys got swimmer induced pulmonary edema/ pneumonia, bronchitis, and I didn't suffer from any of that (and I'm a guy who usually gets run down a few times a year with cold/flu).

I had a buddy of mine who was in my training class (who also posts on this board) on these too and he was one of the 20 or so who made it through the training as well. I'll ask him if he'll post his experience with these.

After HW, everybody is so chafed up and sore and beaten to an absolute pulp, and hobbling around as was I to a degree, but not nearly as bad as everybody else. I was in decent shape before starting this training but was not what you would call a physical stud, so I am 100% confident that these inj antioxidants helped me immensely. I couldn't believe I felt as good as I did with the beatings we took all week.

Now that I'm finished with budddsss and have been back in the gym, back to my roots, training hard/heavy again I'm still on them after taking a 6 week break and I cannot tell you how much better I feel while taking those 4 products than when I was off of them for those 6 weeks.

I have never used aas/gh or any other peds so to be honest this is all I have to go off of, but they have definitely impressed me in terms of recovery/endurance in the gym/joint support/fat loss.

I had bloodwork run recently, and my fasting blood glucose is naturally higher (90s) and has always been. My last bloodwork results, my fasting bg came in at 73. It has NEVER been even close to that low. I even bought a glucometer and some test strips and have kept an eye on it and it has remained that low for over a month. I'm thinking the res has contributed to this.

Also, I tend to store fat in the lower back/lovehandle and lower abdominal area, especially when eating higher carb diets. It's amazing how lean I've stayed while eating more carbs. I'm thinking the res has helped me with this.

With the curcumin, I've gone up to 800mg/week (in 3-4 shots) and my muscles feel so much fuller when I take the dosage that high and my joints feel amazing.

All four of the products definitely contribute to immune system health and the fact that I stayed healthy during that period of training is a testament to that.

I absolutely love these products and will continue to take them in order to achieve my physique goals now that that training is behind me. This board has been a fantastic resource for me so I'm throwing my experience with these out there to give back a little.

Last edited:
Wow...that's a hell of a story! What doses were you running that month up until HW? Also, right NOW, have you raised the dosing or have you kept them the same? Were you using all 4(res,curc,glutSOD) together both runs?

Much respect. Sick story. That being said trust me it's the Curcumin. My Dr was blown away by my recent blood work and physical that was done 2 weeks after the last shot of stuff so it was all still in my system and the numbers were awesome. That Curcumin is no joke.

I told him I was taking it and he's just your average dr not some hip guy on top of all these supplements and he goes "ahhh turmeric. ..that stuff is anti cancerous too".

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Much respect. Sick story. That being said trust me it's the Curcumin. My Dr was blown away by my recent blood work and physical that was done 2 weeks after the last shot of stuff so it was all still in my system and the numbers were awesome. That Curcumin is no joke.

I told him I was taking it and he's just your average dr not some hip guy on top of all these supplements and he goes "ahhh turmeric. ..that stuff is anti cancerous too".

What was your general dosing of it?

I have always been interested in this stuff. Never been able to find a place to buy it. Any body know where you can find high quality stuff like this?

I have always been interested in this stuff. Never been able to find a place to buy it. Any body know where you can find high quality stuff like this?

Right here on this board(FINALLY)... veteran supplies.

What was your general dosing of it?

I usually take 3 caps of 500mg a day . 1 cap with 3 meals. Drs Best brand. I also go back and forth with life extension brand of 400mg 3 X a day. I now stick just to the LE brand.

I did go as high as 3 X 1000mg a day of the Drs best brand because I bought the wrong size. I bought the 1000mg tabs by accident a few months back so took 3 a day. I didn't notice any difference taking twice as much. Now maybe it's smart to take that much if your health isn't great or on a lot of chemicals but physically I didn't notice a difference. 3 caps a day got rid of my arthritis and double the dose didn't make me feel any different.

I usually take 3 caps of 500mg a day . 1 cap with 3 meals. Drs Best brand. I also go back and forth with life extension brand of 400mg 3 X a day. I now stick just to the LE brand.

I did go as high as 3 X 1000mg a day of the Drs best brand because I bought the wrong size. I bought the 1000mg tabs by accident a few months back so took 3 a day. I didn't notice any difference taking twice as much. Now maybe it's smart to take that much if your health isn't great or on a lot of chemicals but physically I didn't notice a difference. 3 caps a day got rid of my arthritis and double the dose didn't make me feel any different.

Wait, what? Was the shot you were talking about of AAS? I was thinking it was injectable curcumin you were talking about. Regardless, good info. I wish it was a bit more reasonable(cost wise) to run orally.

I remember in one thread JM said he runs it at 3g a day because Dr. Serrano suggested that. Now, depending on which brand he was using back then....it could depend. If LE's brand is really 7x stronger etc than whatever he might have been using, maybe 3g is way high.

What class were you in?

Did you complete? You weren't very clear on that.

Wait, what? Was the shot you were talking about of AAS? I was thinking it was injectable curcumin you were talking about. Regardless, good info. I wish it was a bit more reasonable(cost wise) to run orally.

I remember in one thread JM said he runs it at 3g a day because Dr. Serrano suggested that. Now, depending on which brand he was using back then....it could depend. If LE's brand is really 7x stronger etc than whatever he might have been using, maybe 3g is way high.

Sorry yes oral pills. The shot I was talking shout was last shot of some AAS. So a 10 week cycle then 2 weeks from last shot then I did blood work that came out awesome. Pretty much looked like what what my blood work looks like when I'm clean for a few months not just 2 weeks. I was impressed.

I never went the inj curc route because the caps did so well for me.

the other thing I wanted to highlight here is that for endurance guys or real competition athletes these product will in most cases have a superior effect to aas, just like what was mentioned above.

with endurance sports or combat sports these are going to help more with cns and recovery than many aas and not give weight gain or water retention or painful pumps that work against you.

putting the full combo together with a little pre event attention will give you results on par with epo.

adding just a little test and gh upps the whole deal, giving results superior in many applications to 1000+mg of aas.

what would be the monthly cost to give this a try? thats four different things or do they come in a simple stack?

what would be the monthly cost to give this a try? thats four different things or do they come in a simple stack?

really it depends on dosing.

a 10 cc btl of sod is 50, and lasts 3-4 months.

a 100cc of glut is 85 and lasts minimum 3-4 months

a bottle of res is 50 and lasts about 6-13 weeks

a bottle of curc is 40 and lasts 4-8 weeks

that's the absolute basics.

b12 is a big bottle and lasts a LONG time

ptero 40 lasts again 7-13 weeks.

its all pretty reasonable.

Wow...that's a hell of a story! What doses were you running that month up until HW? Also, right NOW, have you raised the dosing or have you kept them the same? Were you using all 4(res,curc,glutSOD) together both runs?

Knight, that month up until HW I was running
-600mg/week curcumin
-250mg/week resveratrol
-2500iu/week sod
-600mg/week glutathione

Right now I am taking:
-600mg/week curcumin
-300mg/week resveratrol
-1000 iu/week sod
-600mg/week glutathione

The dosing is pretty much the same. I raised the res dose because I want to get a little leaner right now and I dropped the sod dose because my immune system isn't as compromised as it was during that training.

Yes, I was using all four at the same time. To be honest I don't actually know which is doing what since I've only ever taken all four at a time. All I know is that I feel excellent on them and they are affordable enough for me to take all four pretty much year round and varied doses.

NYMuscle, I think you're right. I saw the improvements in my bloodwork as well.

I'm glad you're getting that much benefit out of the oral supplement. I started off taking the oral well before I went the inj route and I'm sure it was helping but I didn't "feel" it like I do with the injects.

What class were you in?

Did you complete? You weren't very clear on that.

The Dirty, to protect my anonymity I will just say that I was in a class between 303 and 309. The last few classes haven't been securing a hell of a lot of guys. Yes I completed that part of the training. I am currently in the next part of training (a 3 letter acronym where the first letter is s, the second letter is q and the third letter is t).

wel that not bad. I was think like a thousand but i haven't tryed these yet. this is good news

thanks for posting this! and great post!

this is exactly what these things are supposed to do and actually do!

:D

And I greatly appreciate you helping me with these when I was just starting out and didn't know anything about them.

Yes, they are quite affordable, especially for the benefits they provide.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws