over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Experience with Inj curcumin/Resveratrol/Glutathione/SOD

So can we get a rough guideline please.

FOR HEALTH what would you run..

FOR AESTHETIC what would you run. .

Anything else?

I was gonna do 300res. 400 curcumin and 600 glutathione alongside my aas.

But a lot of people are running some compounds much higher.

First of all, I apologize for the lengthy post. I just wanted to post my experience using these products and figured I should include some background info: I didn't use these for bodybuilding purposes, but am now transitioning into that and am seeing how beneficial they are for that as well.

Hi guys, I've been on the board for a while but don't post too much as I haven't had much free time lately. I wanted to post about my experience with the injectable antioxidants that Veteran Supplies sells. I know these products can help a lot of guys here as much as they have helped me.

Lk3 is a great guy and helped me out with these starting way back in November

Note: I have intentionally misspelled/miswritten certain words in this post as to not direct any traffic here from google searches that could possibly incriminate me as I prefer to keep "this kind of stuff" separate from my military job/career.

I am in the US military in the branch that starts with an "N" and earlier this year I went through Budss (Nvy Seel training) which is arguably some of the most grueling military training in the world. Our buddsss class started out with over 130 guys and we finished hellll wk with just over 20 guys.

The training basically consists of a ton of running/ ruck sack running/swimming/calisthenics/training with heavy telephone poles for hours, running mile after mile with a heavy boat on your head in soft sand, sprints with that heavy boat, spending hours in the freezing cold San Diego water, constant verbal (and sometimes physical) harassment from seel instructors along with many other things. You run everywhere because if you are caught walking you pay the man with your pain.

The 1st phase of training finishes up with hellll wk which is pretty much 6 days of getting the shit kicked out of you and getting frozen out. You are soaking wet literally the entire 6 days and are shivering extremely violently (they called it "jackhammering"). During that week we only got a 1 hour nap on wed and a 1 hour nap on thurs. Other than that it's basically just barbaric savagery for nearly 6 straight days. It was absolutely brutal and and most guys don't make it. Those who don't make it either quit, get dropped for performance reasons, or get dropped for medical reasons. Most quit.

Hel wk really shows you just how far the human body (and mind) can go as well as the amazing adaptability of the human organism when pushed. A few examples of the brutality of HW:
-I got a stomach bug from lying in the nasty Tijuana backwash sludge water for hours on end and was shitting my pants profusely the last half of the week; like literally huge clumps of shit in my pants, running with shit splattering out of my pants, the acidity of the excrement burning the shit out of my chafed legs (sorry for the graphic description, lol).
-A guy next to me on the telephone pole training was hacking up insane volumes of blood all over the wooden log (lunges for days) during a training exercise (from swimmer induced pulmonary edema).
-In the dining hall a guy was so fucked up he was shitting so much blood that was running down his legs that every step he took he was leaving behind bloody footprints.
-It is pretty much natural selection. Nobody cares about your feelings or anything. All that matters is winning and making and the instructor staff enforces this to a strict degree.

I'm not mentioning any of the above to show how "tough" or "hard" I am; just mentioning it to show the level of pain and suffering that goes on in this training pipeline.

Anyways, I started talking with LK3 about the benefits of those inj antiox he's always talking about and thought they would be perfect for what I was about to endure, that is if they actually worked as I was extremely skeptical. They weren't too expensive so I said "what the hell" and bought some. I got on them about a month before we started the 1st part of training and took them all the way up to Helllllll wk (you can't take anything during hw as you are constantly moving and don't get nights off).

After a couple of weeks I really started to feel the effects of them. I was recovering at an incredible rate (literally no muscle soreness) despite the brutal training I was being exposed to all day, day after day Mon-Fri. My joints felt incredible, my endurance was better than ever, and my performance didn't drop off as time goes on at all like it does for pretty much everybody due to the abuse you are taking on a daily basis. I knew quite a few guys who were on test/gh and I seemed to fare better than they did recovery-wise.

Other than the "performance" and recovery benefits, I saw an enormous boost to my immune system. So many guys got swimmer induced pulmonary edema/ pneumonia, bronchitis, and I didn't suffer from any of that (and I'm a guy who usually gets run down a few times a year with cold/flu).

I had a buddy of mine who was in my training class (who also posts on this board) on these too and he was one of the 20 or so who made it through the training as well. I'll ask him if he'll post his experience with these.

After HW, everybody is so chafed up and sore and beaten to an absolute pulp, and hobbling around as was I to a degree, but not nearly as bad as everybody else. I was in decent shape before starting this training but was not what you would call a physical stud, so I am 100% confident that these inj antioxidants helped me immensely. I couldn't believe I felt as good as I did with the beatings we took all week.

Now that I'm finished with budddsss and have been back in the gym, back to my roots, training hard/heavy again I'm still on them after taking a 6 week break and I cannot tell you how much better I feel while taking those 4 products than when I was off of them for those 6 weeks.

I have never used aas/gh or any other peds so to be honest this is all I have to go off of, but they have definitely impressed me in terms of recovery/endurance in the gym/joint support/fat loss.

I had bloodwork run recently, and my fasting blood glucose is naturally higher (90s) and has always been. My last bloodwork results, my fasting bg came in at 73. It has NEVER been even close to that low. I even bought a glucometer and some test strips and have kept an eye on it and it has remained that low for over a month. I'm thinking the res has contributed to this.

Also, I tend to store fat in the lower back/lovehandle and lower abdominal area, especially when eating higher carb diets. It's amazing how lean I've stayed while eating more carbs. I'm thinking the res has helped me with this.

With the curcumin, I've gone up to 800mg/week (in 3-4 shots) and my muscles feel so much fuller when I take the dosage that high and my joints feel amazing.

All four of the products definitely contribute to immune system health and the fact that I stayed healthy during that period of training is a testament to that.

I absolutely love these products and will continue to take them in order to achieve my physique goals now that that training is behind me. This board has been a fantastic resource for me so I'm throwing my experience with these out there to give back a little.
Sick story man, much respect from fellow active member.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing this information on here...I was just looking for info on injectable resvertrol when I ran across this thread...as a huge bonus finding that curcumin is also available in an injectable.

So can we get a rough guideline please.

FOR HEALTH what would you run..

FOR AESTHETIC what would you run. .

Anything else?

I was gonna do 300res. 400 curcumin and 600 glutathione alongside my aas.

But a lot of people are running some compounds much higher.

In my opinion:

For health: Curc- 300-400mg/week, Res- 100-200mg/week, SOD- 1500-2500ius/week, glutathione- 600mg/week.

For Aesthetics: Curc- 600-1000mg/week, Res-350mg/week, SOD- 1500-2500ius/week, glutathione- 600mg/week.

The sod and glutathione are more for overall health and immune system bolstering (which they are absolutely awesome at). The res and curc definitely help more with aesthetics and performance.

the problem with bringing the threads over or copying and pasting stuff is that things do often go way off into weird tangents and get lost in testing notes or theories... lol

its a weird site, really if you don't stay on top of things and read every day you get lost, everything gets shortened into 2-4 letter abbreviations and every few posts will vere off into some ones half mumbling ranting, I am also to blame for this... lol!

I will try and do a little better at bringing over more info though, I know I have been slacking bit.

yeah......we start topics there about cutting edge supplements and it always turns into woman beating lol

Let me state that Curc has helped me A LOT, I contact "VR" received an email response fast, I made some inquiries about the Curc, SOD, Gluth, etc. So I went with Curc under the help of the VR Rep. I have suffered 3 major surgeries on my shoulders, 2 biceps surgeries. 2 surgeries on the right shoulder, 1 on the left shoulder combined with re attaching the bicep muscle. My shoulders were never the same after those surgeries. After multiple tours in the middle east, working in "fire safety" in a big city, I have been through a lot. I fell from a 2 story building battling a fire, doing a rescue from a high rise I was also injured, thats not including my injuries suffered from being in the military for 16 yrs.

Let me state that Curc has saved my life, not exactly but you get my point. My joints on my shoulders were constantly inflamed, constant nagging pain, just horrible but I dealt with it. Now after the Curc, what pain??? I started at 300mg per week, bumped to 450mg or so, combined with Pentosan. I was just recently diagnosed with artritis on both of my shoulders, wtf! But its a mild case of it. Granted that my shoulders feel a lot better now so I think I will have to live on Curc for the rest of my life :) This sponsor is amazing. Anyone who truly cares about your overall health and not just using AAS is a source to keep forever...:headbang:

I'm not LK3, but I think a conservative dose would be 200-300mg/week curcumin, 150mg/week resveratrol, 1000iu/week sod, and 300-400mg/week glutathione. Those are similar to the doses I started on and began to feel the effects.

Good info bro.
How do you split the doses through the week.
I'm getting Res, Glutathione and Curc.
Never did the inject kind.
Any info would be appreciated.
God bless brother.Minister.

i know that curcumin is an anti inflammatory, antidepressant and antioxidant, same for resveratrol + it increase lipolysis (by which mechanism ??) and endurance, pterostillbene is a more potent version of resv with some added benefit, like increased energy (by increasing monoamines ?)
but i don't understand the role of injectable glut and SOD ? does anyone have some explanation ?

im really interested to add these compounds to my longterm regiment but i would like to understand what are their role exactly and some explanation of their mechanism of action

LK3 maybe you can help ?

yeah......we start topics there about cutting edge supplements and it always turns into woman beating lol

someone gave me his account so i can read a bit but it's pretty "unreadable" to say the least, i wish the forum was more like datbtrue, more structured, comprehensive, clear, readable plus i heard that if you ask a "stupid" question you are likely gonna be banned by the site nazi, so you better not ask :D

What dose do you guys recommend for inflammation?
What size syringes do i need for IM injections? I've never injected anything before.

What dose do you guys recommend for inflammation?
Would 25G X 5/8" 0,50x16mm needles be ok? I've never injected anything before.

I recently had a flare up of some nerve irritation associated with a herniation in my c4/4 cervical spine. I still have 3 bottle of 200mg curc and decided i was going to give it another whirl.

Well, mixing .5 ml of curc with 1 ml of Nacl has made the shots completely tolerable. I am extremely excited.

My question is how long did it take for ya'll to notice reduction in pain associated with swelling etc. I am 400mg in for this week and just looking for a general time frame that I can be on the lookout for results.

Thanks yall, I am also going to ever so slowly try to reintroduce the res, but saving that for a week or so down the line.

In my opinion:

For health: Curc- 300-400mg/week, Res- 100-200mg/week, SOD- 1500-2500ius/week, glutathione- 600mg/week.

For Aesthetics: Curc- 600-1000mg/week, Res-350mg/week, SOD- 1500-2500ius/week, glutathione- 600mg/week.

The sod and glutathione are more for overall health and immune system bolstering (which they are absolutely awesome at). The res and curc definitely help more with aesthetics and performance.

I'm thinking about doing the first protocol....
how did you go about splitting the multiple pinning and dosage?
also do they have to be mixed with something before pinning?

The Glutathione is an amazing drug.It mainly detoxes your system.I had perfect levels running a hard cycle.I'm actually looking for a good domestic source as I'm out.I ran 600 mg a week.I highly recommend it for its anti aging and detox benefits.

The Glutathione is an amazing drug.It mainly detoxes your system.I had perfect levels running a hard cycle.I'm actually looking for a good domestic source as I'm out.I ran 600 mg a week.I highly recommend it for its anti aging and detox benefits.
Please share info, if you find a reputable local vender.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I think I have one I'll know next week if so I'm stocking up I felt so much better on it

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

The Glutathione is an amazing drug......I'm actually looking for a good domestic source as I'm out.

Lol serious? First post of this entire thread. He's named in 2nd and 3rd paragraph..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

In my opinion:

Hi Speedbacker and thank you very much for your info.

Do you recommend these dosages per week or per day.

It seems little for the weekly amount. For example, for resveratrol I have read a general recommendation 200 / 400mg per day.

I do cycling and I am thinking to start with resveratrol, curcumina and HMB.

Last edited:
Hi Speedbacker and thank you very much for your info.

Do you recommend these dosages per week or per day.

It seems little for the weekly amount. For example, for resveratrol I have read a general recommendation 200 / 400mg per day.

I do cycling and I am thinking to start with resveratrol, curcumina and HMB.

Those doses listed are for per week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner