over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Experience with Inj curcumin/Resveratrol/Glutathione/SOD

I am pretty confident that Veteran Supplies is the only one.

I'm thinking in Lifextension Super Bio Curcumin for the curcumin, but for Resveratrol and the other I don't have idea.

Is Veteran supplies still around? Just found this thread after not logging on in years and need all of these for Health reason now.

Is Veteran supplies still around? Just found this thread after not logging on in years and need all of these for Health reason now.
Yeah, their thread is still alive and well, too.

The Curc is working very well for me too. I feel like after my ACL reconstruction the curcumin worked very well with physical therapy and regaining strength. Was also on the Curc before that too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does anybody know how to get in contact with LK3? I've been trying to reach them through email a couple times over the past 2 months and gotten nothing back...

Are they still shipping?

Thank you brothers,

Anybody still pinning these? I got some resv and curc that I just started yesterday and already i notice increased endurance and my resting heart rate is lower, which is a good thing.

Im not a bodybuilder and I made an account here just to find the injectable curc. I need it for health benefits. I keep hearing about 'veteran supplies' but I cant find them. Is this product still available and can someone link or pm me who sells it? Please. Thanks

so does anyone else sell this then?
any reputable members who make it themselves willing to sell some?
I really need this

so does anyone else sell this then?
any reputable members who make it themselves willing to sell some?
I really need this
Ok then. I think I give up trying to find a source, for inj. curc., noone seems to want to share or atleast respond. So I came up with a pretty brilliant idea.
So they make liquid formulations and sprays for oral/buccal use.
I figured if I can find one of these, with very few inactives, it is possibly I could purify it and inject it.
Before you guys say the inactives will kill me, look what I found: **broken link removed**
After looking around for a while, I found an oral solution with basically no filler inactives, just USP Kosher VG, and triple distilled water.
you can't beat that, no inactives/fillers like most other products. And VG seems relatively safe to inject, Ive read reports of people using it as a base in some IV products. only thing im concerned about is I dont know how the curcumin in it is prepared for injection, and if this is through a similar process. But seems relatively safe. If I cant find an inj. version im probably going to try this. Ive IM'ed way worse, can't be much worse than some of the Oils used in gear bases. Thoughts?

Pls keep us posted and I too would like someone's feedback as I too was trying for a long while Before VS went private to get inj curcuminoids and no dice. So let's hear it guys! There has to the home chemist that would say yay or nay to this. I can't comment despite my username- paying homage to Zane.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Have been trying to reach him for a while as chronic Lyme is a mother fkr and joints are killing me all the time, can't afford to use tb500 all the time and wouldn't want to. Take curcuminoid caps all day like tic tacs but it's getting expensive and have read some studies where they used iv curcuminoids for cancer and Lyme etc with great results so I'd assume a product like VRS would help a ton. Any help as to how to actually get a response, and where to go to contact him (lost info, had an account with his email service and all that but no dice and now it's been a while). So anyone willing to help a brother out pls pm me. Lyme is kicking my ass and ruining my frikin job performance etc so it would be Greatly appreciated. Tyia. Take care. Also just glad to hear someone is back helping others, that's what it's all about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members