over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My experience with Pramipexole.

k9marine

Newbies
I have been using 1000 Mg Wk Test (Cyp and En, whatever is available) and 700 Mg Wk Tren Acetate for an "extended" period. I was def. experiencing very bad high Prolactin level related sides.

Started on .25 mg Pramipexole 8 days ago. 1st 6 days were tough, but thats well known, so I was expecting it... Def could not function at work for that time. Tired, cloudy, general overall ill feeling.

Day 7... Up the dose to 1 mg in the morning. Felt great....
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 4 posts.

Physically, I have tighten up HUGE in the week since I started.... Noticeable loss of body-fat and fluid. VERY HAPPY WITH THE PHYSICAL RESULTS!!!!!

So as of today I am on 1 mg in the morning and .75 in the early afternoon.

did you just increase .25 every day? You're at 1.75/day now is this as high as you plan on going?

I've never gotten a full week into it I always got frustrated it was messing up my sleep so bad but I think I may give it another try after reading this. My reserch stop prami is a year or so old now I hope it's still good

I started prami on June 26th, slowly upping the dose until arriving at 1mg 16 days ago.
I had no sides until one week ago, when I became very impulsive and a little manic. Not good if you have/had bad habits.

Isn't cabergoline just as effective but doesn't make you feel as bad?

I did 1 and 1 today... for the first time.. Felt good this morning but after the second 1mg dose int the early afternoon, I def felt a little racy, i guess is a good word.. Gonna go back to .75 in the morn and .75 in the afternoon and stay there...

I've never gotten a full week into it I always got frustrated it was messing up my sleep so bad but I think I may give it another try after reading this. My reserch stop prami is a year or so old now I hope it's still good

From what I've read in other posts, all liquid prami is bunk. Something about it not being effective in liquid form. However, your side effects seem to be similar to mine. My prami is doctor prescribed so I know it's good. Does the liquid prami make you have weird dreams and then wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep? At .25mg I notice this slightly but it is tolerable, also I take it at night because it makes me sleepy about 30min after. I couldn't imagine taking 2mg a day.

I did 1 and 1 today... for the first time.. Felt good this morning but after the second 1mg dose int the early afternoon, I def felt a little racy, i guess is a good word.. Gonna go back to .75 in the morn and .75 in the afternoon and stay there...

Sounds like the .75 is where you need to be at. I know this stuff is very dosage amount sensitive.

From what I've read in other posts, all liquid prami is bunk. Something about it not being effective in liquid form. However, your side effects seem to be similar to mine. My prami is doctor prescribed so I know it's good. Does the liquid prami make you have weird dreams and then wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep? At .25mg I notice this slightly but it is tolerable, also I take it at night because it makes me sleepy about 30min after. I couldn't imagine taking 2mg a day.

I've read quite a few times that it was liquid cabergoline that was always bunk because it is not stable in liquid (and I agree from personal experience with an "innovative company's" liquid caber. However, maybe people have said this about prami too.

But yes if I took more than .25 at night I'd fall asleep but wake up in a few hours and can't get back to bed. If I do fall back asleep I wake up feeling shitty, hot face, and tired. I tried it at a larger dose during the day before and and felt a bit disoriented, clenched my teeth, tired neck, flushed face, weird sensations (one of them was being horny - not a boner but strong desire to fuck).

I think next week I'll try it again and try to get past the first week of sides to get to the point where k9 is. I also have some generic mirapex so I may try the pill form vs the liquid, though that may not be fair since the liquid is old.

If I take over .5mg a day or parmi its to much and I feel shitty. Great for keeping the tren sides at bay though.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

Dropped back to .75 tis morning. Feel good so far, going to keep it at that for the afternoon... No doubt Prami reverses all the Prolactin associated sides of heavy tren use. I had very large gyno lumps that are 1/4 the size they were just 2 weeks ago, and shrinking... Along with the loss of noticeable abdominal and overall BF...

Prami's tough to dose....I up'd dose as others were doing and it sent me to the hospital with extremely low blood sugar...I almost went unconscious.

I'll never use it again....it's not worth the sides.

Dropped back to .75 tis morning. Feel good so far, going to keep it at that for the afternoon... No doubt Prami reverses all the Prolactin associated sides of heavy tren use. I had very large gyno lumps that are 1/4 the size they were just 2 weeks ago, and shrinking... Along with the loss of noticeable abdominal and overall BF...

Do you sleep well if you only dose your prami in the morning?

I did alot of reading/research before i started an most people take before bed. I started slowly taking .25mg for 5 days then .5 then .75 and upto 1mg before bed.

At first it made me really tired and easy to get to sleep, but i would then wake up all nite. But now it does the opposite, it wires me and cant sleep for hours after taking it, even if i back my dose back down.

How do you sleep?

Prami has to be one of the weirdest medicines i have ever tried. How the hell is it that 0.25mg in the morning makes so sleepy where i cant even keep my head up on my shoulders, but the same exact dose taken at night time makes me wide awake like i have slept 12hours? I dont mind a single type of side effect as long as it was consistent i could time it properly. If it just made me sleepy, well hell i would use it at bed time, if it kept me up i would just take it am, but still have not figured it out.

Anyone else have any feedback on cabar or dostinex, as far as sides in comparison to prami??

Prami

I have prami for progeston related gyno.
I got it for Decca and didnt use it as had no sides. (crap gear I think) and tried the Prami for the sexual effect.
Started on .25 mg and could not sleep for 2 weeks then tried upping the does and it nearly killed me.
I think it was a blood sugar thing.
So now I am on Tren and need the Prami for gyno prevention I limit the does to .25 only when I get lumps.
I did get a very bad reaction to this amount also but know where near as the does that nearly did me in.
Its strange stuff I think. Suits some and not others.
So as an alternative for progeston gyno from Decca and Tren whats the best alternative.
And guys, be careful with this stuff

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity