over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My experience with syntherol, by synthetek

Im going to have to give seo a shot im lagging in the bicep dept,in did prop injections in my bi's b4 no pain it went smooth but that was only a few times least i know what ill be up for....good work mal thanks for the post

Syntherol hurts less than prop. You sure you used real prop? That shit hurts.

Awesome thread Maldorf, thank you.

When i used syntherol i didnt use the protocol, i just used it four times a week per muscle.

Tell me, if you only work out a muscle twice a week, what are you injecting every day? Do you basically work that muscle 30 days straight?

For example

If i worked my arms our twice a week, in between should i be doing a light set each day while using syntherol?

isnt that over training muscle?

i didnt follow the 30 day str8 protocol...

I injected each muscle only four days a week...

If one only works out that muscle twice a week, are they supposed to do a light set every day for that 30 days. Can't that be over training? Dont you or shouldnt you have to work that muscle at least a little after each injections?

I only injected the day i worked the muscle and after, taking a one day break before i work that muscle again.

Awesome thread Maldorf, thank you.

No problem. I wanted to post an honest and unbiased look at how synthetek works for the average guy when used as intended. SO many stupid stories out there about it and syntherol, considering how some fools have used it wrong. Overall for me it actually worked a little better than I expected it to. I went into it not expecting a whole lot to be permanent, but I was happily surprised. Now I do think some guys out there have unrealistic expectations for it. These are the guys still looking for the silver bullet that will take them one step closer to the physique they desire. Its not magic, but it is just yet one more tool that someone serious about bodybuilding can use to put on some finishing touches. In this sense, it is well worth the expense and time/effort required.

Hey, Hi, and Hello to all :)

Hi everybody. I just registered here, and this looks like a great forum. Very professional and friendly. Keep up the great work!
I'm just an average city kid, currently i am attending the university of philadelphia and my name is Sam. Just wanted to say hello to you
all i hope to have a great time here i guess!

i didnt follow the 30 day str8 protocol...

I injected each muscle only four days a week...

If one only works out that muscle twice a week, are they supposed to do a light set every day for that 30 days. Can't that be over training? Dont you or shouldnt you have to work that muscle at least a little after each injections?

I only injected the day i worked the muscle and after, taking a one day break before i work that muscle again.

You inject daily to slowly and continuously stretch the fascia. Im guessing the period of 30 days was concluded to be the most effective period to achieve 'permanent' stretching so to speak, so the fascia doesnt return back to the former size it was pre syntherol once the oil is absorbed by the body.

Regarding the light sets - these are done every day after the injections. The reason they are light is because its not a work or training set and is not meant to stress the muscle in any way. Its sole purpose is to get blood into the muscle and to help spread the oil along the muscle fibers. The light sets are used in conjunction with regular massage to prevent the possible formation of lumps when too much oil builds up one spot.

If you happen to have arm training that day, do it as per normal after your light sets. If you did arm training the previous day you still do the light high rep sets for the reasons mentioned.

so how much did you keep from it?

If you read through the whole thing to the very end youll see that I had to estimate. I think overall maybe 1/2 inch, and thats just from doing biceps only. I leaned down a lot during that time and lost a lot of bodyfat, and so because of the my arms ended up measuring the same circumferance when I was done as before. Just looking at them though you could see how much more lean they were. I took off about 35 pounds or so of bodyweight if I remember right and the arms stayed the same size. The shape of them improved a lot. Peak was much more noticable and still looked natural.

Great work bro. Are you planing on trying to do this again?

I would have, yes. Problem is that I suffered a really bad heart attack in the summer of 08. Now I dont take any AAS except for HRT and I barely lift any. My health is quite poor now compared to how I was, so putting more size on my arms is no longer a priority.

No problem. I wanted to post an honest and unbiased look at how synthetek works for the average guy when used as intended. SO many stupid stories out there about it and syntherol, considering how some fools have used it wrong. Overall for me it actually worked a little better than I expected it to. I went into it not expecting a whole lot to be permanent, but I was happily surprised. Now I do think some guys out there have unrealistic expectations for it. These are the guys still looking for the silver bullet that will take them one step closer to the physique they desire. Its not magic, but it is just yet one more tool that someone serious about bodybuilding can use to put on some finishing touches. In this sense, it is well worth the expense and time/effort required.

Yeah its definately good to hear about advice and thoughts based on real experience rather then armchair theory.

Thank you for sharing this Mal. I have always considered SEOs for myself but I always feared the weird "balloon" look that some guys get. Your results really look good, not "balloony" looking or anything like that. Looks natural, like you did not even use SEOs.

I imagine the nasty inflated look is caused be severe abuse of the stuff.

Thank you for sharing this Mal. I have always considered SEOs for myself but I always feared the weird "balloon" look that some guys get. Your results really look good, not "balloony" looking or anything like that. Looks natural, like you did not even use SEOs.

I imagine the nasty inflated look is caused be severe abuse of the stuff.

You will find that most of those are just implants.

If you read through the whole thing to the very end youll see that I had to estimate. I think overall maybe 1/2 inch, and thats just from doing biceps only. I leaned down a lot during that time and lost a lot of bodyfat, and so because of the my arms ended up measuring the same circumferance when I was done as before. Just looking at them though you could see how much more lean they were. I took off about 35 pounds or so of bodyweight if I remember right and the arms stayed the same size. The shape of them improved a lot. Peak was much more noticable and still looked natural.

oh i did read it all and saw that post, but i was curious on the status over a year later. it seems a few sythek threads end with the user dieting down before final results can be posted.

You will find that most of those are just implants.

they seriously make implants that big??? and there are surgeons who are board certified who will implant them?!

oh i did read it all and saw that post, but i was curious on the status over a year later. it seems a few sythek threads end with the user dieting down before final results can be posted.

The look of the higher bicep peak never went away, ever.

Great thread. Bump.

Ive been dieting and doing cardio, and was planning on saving the syntherol until after i start bulking again, but after reading this maybe ill start now :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131