over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Fascination with inj L-Carnitine

Early on in the thread there was a consensus that oral Carnitine was useless. It would appear that it may be beneficial if the dose is high enough, based on Layne's research above.

Early on in the thread there was a consensus that oral Carnitine was useless. It would appear that it may be beneficial if the dose is high enough, based on Layne's research above.

I don't think anyone said it was useless (maybe they did) it's just much more effective when injected. I have read numerous studies over the years on l-carnitine stating it is effective for all the things he has listed and pretty much nearly all the studies involved oral carnitine. There is a wealth of research to back it up and some studies state the opposite as well. It's worth noting most of the best studies also involved LCLT or ALCAR due to the enhanced absorption of those particular forms. Everyone is different but I think most people who have used oral and inj agree that the later is much more effective in regards to physical appearance. Now sure if that is due to poor absorption one could just take loads of orals (cheap enough) to elicit a similar response but as I stated in the past a very high ALCAR dose didn't give me the physique benefits a standard (or high) dose of synthetine does. Although I seemed to feel the high dose of ALCAR much more cognitively than a standard dose of synthetine. It's definitely worth experimenting so I would recommend trying the oral route and higher dosing and see what you find yourself.

I don't think anyone said it was useless (maybe they did) it's just much more effective when injected. I have read numerous studies over the years on l-carnitine stating it is effective for all the things he has listed and pretty much nearly all the studies involved oral carnitine. There is a wealth of research to back it up and some studies state the opposite as well. It's worth noting most of the best studies also involved LCLT or ALCAR due to the enhanced absorption of those particular forms. Everyone is different but I think most people who have used oral and inj agree that the later is much more effective in regards to physical appearance. Now sure if that is due to poor absorption one could just take loads of orals (cheap enough) to elicit a similar response but as I stated in the past a very high ALCAR dose didn't give me the physique benefits a standard (or high) dose of synthetine does. Although I seemed to feel the high dose of ALCAR much more cognitively than a standard dose of synthetine. It's definitely worth experimenting so I would recommend trying the oral route and higher dosing and see what you find yourself.
Yeah I have 300ml of 500mg/ml sitting here but I just hate all the injects so I might just do one day a week something like 3-5g inject with some carbs and then some oral throughout the week maybe

Yeah I have 300ml of 500mg/ml sitting here but I just hate all the injects so I might just do one day a week something like 3-5g inject with some carbs and then some oral throughout the week maybe

Sounds like a good approach. I personally like to see what exactly each new thing is doing so I would run them separately. Just so I know or at least have an idea if I am wasting my time with one. Then if I see a difference for each I would run them together. Although the research data is there to back both up so it's not really needed. Plus if you aren't bothered about knowing you could just do as you have planned and run them together and see what the combination does. I did feel high dose ALCAR a lot. I think I even experienced some headaches when going really high so definitely start at a standard dose and go from there.

Agree, alcar deffo gives a real clear focused head even from a fairly small amount but never noticed any fat loss benefits.
Tried up to about 6g/day of oral l-car and didn’t notice any special fat loss, what I did notice though (or rather my Mrs did lol) is that over the period of a few weeks it must buildup in your system and I developed a fish odour syndrome! Literally my skin started giving out a fishy smell, regardless of how much I bathed, I couldn’t smell it but my wife and son could, the only thing I’d changed was the l-car so I googled it and yes it is an actual thing lol and from what I read this side effect means it’s doing some nasty stuff inside.

I need to try ALCAR again to see if i feel any benefits.

I've been using a 6-8g/per workout dose of L-carn L-tartrate for about year now. It was based off of SHW buddy of mine's advice. Not sure if I noticed anything but its cheap and last long enough that i kept going.

I wanne try l carnitine but have some questions

I can't inject pre workout, im going to gym directy when im done with work so don't come home first

Its possible to mix my hgh with carnitine en inject at the same time?
Like 2.5 iu with 250 mg morning
And 2.5 iu with 250mg post workout of before bed

I need to try ALCAR again to see if i feel any benefits.

I've been using a 6-8g/per workout dose of L-carn L-tartrate for about year now. It was based off of SHW buddy of mine's advice. Not sure if I noticed anything but its cheap and last long enough that i kept going.
You just mix unflavored powder into water or?

I wanne try l carnitine but have some questions

I can't inject pre workout, im going to gym directy when im done with work so don't come home first

Its possible to mix my hgh with carnitine en inject at the same time?
Like 2.5 iu with 250 mg morning
And 2.5 iu with 250mg post workout of before bed
Yeah you don’t need to do it pre workout. It gets loaded in your body and is ready to do its thing. It builds up levels over time.

For those of us not wanting to pin ED. What do you recommend in an oral dosage?
I saw one video that said upwards of 4 grams per day orally for any real effect.
Does that seem accurate?

For those of us not wanting to pin ED. What do you recommend in an oral dosage?
I saw one video that said upwards of 4 grams per day orally for any real effect.
Does that seem accurate?
You can pin it 3x a week and it works great. I recently stopped l-car a couple weeks ago and yesterday my gf said “you look great but you’re a little more blurry than you were”

I hopped back on l-car :)

Totally forgot this but would using yohmbine with L carintine and 2iu of insulin be counterproductive to yohmbine working at its finest ?

there’s a few conflicts on the subject that it’s fine to use yohmbine and a spike won’t render it useless

then others say insulin with yohmbine prevents it working effectively

would it be best to just use yohmbine for fasted cardio and do L carnitine pre and post workout ?

Anyone with experience chime in on this please

This is a crossover from my thread on methods for spot reduction, but I figured it would be relevant to post it here. I just got these in the mail today. They are fat dissolving injections, made using a bile salt from the intestines. Basically a generic form of the FDA approved "Kybella" which gets rid of the fat that causes double chin. But this is a version from Korea, and I just got it in the mail today, to find out that they also include Carnitine in their mixture. Pretty cool.

Attachments

• IMG_20210212_115437817.jpg
    IMG_20210212_115437817.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20210212_115419156.jpg
    IMG_20210212_115419156.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 30
do you already have experience with it? does it really work?

Totally forgot this but would using yohmbine with L carintine and 2iu of insulin be counterproductive to yohmbine working at its finest ?

there’s a few conflicts on the subject that it’s fine to use yohmbine and a spike won’t render it useless

then others say insulin with yohmbine prevents it working effectively

would it be best to just use yohmbine for fasted cardio and do L carnitine pre and post workout ?

Anyone with experience chime in on this please

While re-comping I always use all 3 together. Excellent results IMO.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131