over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Fascination with inj L-Carnitine

I am in the cutting phase and would like to know how I can take advantage of these products. Can I do subcutaneous injections as with hgh? same type of syringe? Are the products worth it?

I am in the cutting phase and would like to know how I can take advantage of these products. Can I do subcutaneous injections as with hgh? same type of syringe? Are the products worth it?

Inject it into the muscle not fat. No short cuts....add it to a sep slin pin.

Yes you can. Several users have acknowledged they do so in this thread. Personally, I develop lumps from injecting subq so I stick to IM.

ONE WEEK IN. 7 full days. Synthetine 3ML per day (600 mg) injected IM into glutes.

PROS: NONE
CONS: NONE
NEUTRAL: Urine is bright yellow within 1 hour of injection

I have been injecting 30-45 mins pre workout after eating 1 serving of creamed rice, 8 oz egg whites, 8 oz pom juice, 15 grams EAA and preworkout powder.

During workout 1 quart of water and another 15 grams EAA.

No sweating. No increase/decrease in performance. No visible diff to body fat. Its only been a week and I am committed to seeing it through so I will post every Sunday.

ONE WEEK IN. 7 full days. Synthetine 3ML per day (600 mg) injected IM into glutes.

PROS: NONE
CONS: NONE
NEUTRAL: Urine is bright yellow within 1 hour of injection

I have been injecting 30-45 mins pre workout after eating 1 serving of creamed rice, 8 oz egg whites, 8 oz pom juice, 15 grams EAA and preworkout powder.

During workout 1 quart of water and another 15 grams EAA.

No sweating. No increase/decrease in performance. No visible diff to body fat. Its only been a week and I am committed to seeing it through so I will post every Sunday.
That’s strange it turns your urine yellow. Are you sure they didn’t send you their b12 shot or whatever? L-car does not turn my urine yellow but b vitamins do.

One thing you’ll notice with good l car is you get a noticeable vascularity pop. About 1 hour after injecting my veins will stand out stronger all over my quads/calves and obliques. Obviously more so on arms too.

That’s strange it turns your urine yellow. Are you sure they didn’t send you their b12 shot or whatever? L-car does not turn my urine yellow but b vitamins do.

One thing you’ll notice with good l car is you get a noticeable vascularity pop. About 1 hour after injecting my veins will stand out stronger all over my quads/calves and obliques. Obviously more so on arms too.
Interesting you bring that up. No, I did not change a thing and I hope they did not send me B12. It says Synthetine 100 ML right on the bottle. No vascularity pop etc. So far, nothing good....nothing bad. Only thing I notice diff is the yellow urine.

Interesting you bring that up. No, I did not change a thing and I hope they did not send me B12. It says Synthetine 100 ML right on the bottle. No vascularity pop etc. So far, nothing good....nothing bad. Only thing I notice diff is the yellow urine.
Weird well maybe somebody else can chime in whether it changes urine, maybe they add b-vitamins to the synthetine?

Maybe not everybody gets the vascularity thing?

What color is the solution when you draw it into the syringe? Is it clear or something else? B12 solutions are usually blood red in appearance.

I assume you mean because you want to maximize muscle carnitine stores quickly through loading at the start but why not use it after that is done and you continue to use it for long periods?
Purely because he wants to use yohimbine which you dont want an insulin spike with.

I use slin most of the time with L Car too but wouldnt with yohimbine.

What color is the solution when you draw it into the syringe? Is it clear or something else? B12 solutions are usually blood red in appearance.
clear. all seems normal. its only a week in. i am just reporting my observations. only clear change is my urine is now bright yellow shortly after injection and it stays that way most of the day (less as the day progresses).

clear. all seems normal. its only a week in. i am just reporting my observations. only clear change is my urine is now bright yellow shortly after injection and it stays that way most of the day (less as the day progresses).
And to be crystal clear I am reporting this as a guy with ZERO motivation one way or another. I even bought a 2nd bottle to ensure I gave it a fair shot. I am going to do 3ML per day, every day, same time for 2 solid months. I am not going to change anything drastically about my workouts, cardio or diet. I have added some carbs preworkout just before the shot just as Meadows and others have suggested. No insulin or drugs etc. Just my normal TRT protocol PLUS 3ml of Synthetine daily along with some extra carbs preworkout. In order to account for the additional carbs in the AM, I decrease them in the PM so on a daily basis the total is nearly identical.

i am now a bit over 3 weeks in.
first 2 week ive used 2ml daily and i liked the effects. Endurance, sweating and "well-being" were up.
Then ive decided to increase the dosage each day up to 6ml daily.
This on the other hand gave me side effects without any increase in positives.
(Diarrhea, shortness of breath and i think (maybe it is just me) that my body smells a bit strange..)
will drop back down to 2-3ml and stay there
(i inject subq pre workout or pre cardio with 2-3iu humalog)

And to be crystal clear I am reporting this as a guy with ZERO motivation one way or another. I even bought a 2nd bottle to ensure I gave it a fair shot. I am going to do 3ML per day, every day, same time for 2 solid months. I am not going to change anything drastically about my workouts, cardio or diet. I have added some carbs preworkout just before the shot just as Meadows and others have suggested. No insulin or drugs etc. Just my normal TRT protocol PLUS 3ml of Synthetine daily along with some extra carbs preworkout. In order to account for the additional carbs in the AM, I decrease them in the PM so on a daily basis the total is nearly identical.

What do you weight...Are you following the 1ml per 55lbs protocol?! Same as most say, and what I told M@nu below, you find your range and stay there, moving up/down as needed.

Can't comment on the urine color...My diet is so screwed that it's always different shades.

first 2 week ive used 2ml daily and i liked the effects. Endurance, sweating and "well-being" were up.
(Diarrhea, shortness of breath and i think (maybe it is just me) that my body smells a bit strange..)

The smell I would think is due to the skin secreting the excess that your body didn't/couldn't absorb...Same as any other product available in this industry, you stay within the range that works for your body composition. The 2-3ml range seems to be your spot...That's where I would start reigning in all other areas to see the true benefits with everything working together (gear, diet, training).

What do you weight...Are you following the 1ml per 55lbs protocol?! Same as most say, and what I told M@nu below, you find your range and stay there, moving up/down as needed.

Can't comment on the urine color...My diet is so screwed that it's always different shades.

The smell I would think is due to the skin secreting the excess that your body didn't/couldn't absorb...Same as any other product available in this industry, you stay within the range that works for your body composition. The 2-3ml range seems to be your spot...That's where I would start reigning in all other areas to see the true benefits with everything working together (gear, diet, training).
yes, i think so too.
my sweet spot i exactly as you said 2-3ml per day (im taking it every day).
ive tried to up the dosage but it didnt agree with my body, so back down.
lesson learned: seems to be similar to gear - more is not always better, haha :D

Right now I weigh 190. I take just over 3ML per day...like 2 hash marks north of 3ML on the syringe.

Have you changed your diet? Are you consuming lower carbs? Does your body sweat smell like ammonia?

Have you changed your diet? Are you consuming lower carbs? Does your body sweat smell like ammonia?
no change of diet. I am always pretty high protein (almost 400g for 238pounds BW) and "moderate-high" carb (around 250-400 dependant on muscle group and daily activity level) and lower fat (30-50g).
I can not really pinpoint what the smell is, but it could be ammonia, yes.. ive stopped 2 days completely (monday and yesterday) and did 2ml today. Smell seems to be gone

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws