over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Fascination with inj L-Carnitine

Guys if you are going to use L-carnitine then use synthetine, no burn, no pain. You pay for what you get and this is MADE FOR HUMAN USE! Its painless and clean
How is it painless? I thought even the pharmacy stuff has a little bite.

I used Enhanced Athlete 300mg/ml and it burned , I used Racehorse Meds 200mg/ml and it burned. I've used Amino Asylum and it didn't burn much at all (just expensive) and I've used Synthetek and it didn't burn at all.
I think if making a higher concentration was feasible then I believe Synthetek would do that so high volume Injection would not be needed.

I have no idea, you would have to ask Big A that question, but I kid you not there is ZERO pip with Synthetine! It is absolutely painless I.M. I have never used it subcutaneous so I don't know about pain that way.

Sythetek is painless and smooth as hell. Horseracemeds was ok. I basically only shot certain PBs and they got use to the burn quickly. But if you try to inject an untouched quad before that, ouch. Im pretty sure Amino Asylum is the only place the find it other than homebrewing it yourself (and i don't trust myself). But Amino is kinda expensive. Best source is Sythetek i would say.

Everyone is different and some guy may shoot 1ml synthetine and be in bad pain but as many others have also posted I get no pip from it. I can shoot 5ml in my glute in 1 shot and I don't feel any pain at all. As posted when guys start using high concentration products that's usually when the severe pip starts. It's not the best comparison but I won't touch 500mg/ml test either and would much rather just do 2ml of t250 because I know it's painless and the t500 isn't. A bit different because some t500 can be pain free but the same logic used. I have never had a bad synthetine shot either and I must have done over 1000 of them.

Fatty acid dumping = beta-oxidation of fatty acids without a change in the RQ because acetyl units were excreted in urine as acetylcarnitine and not oxidized to carbon dioxide. "Google" my friend! I first heard the term years ago on a podcast where they were talking about l carnitine and caffeine together and I had to look it up as I never heard of it before also, then recently heard Alex talk about it in regards to high doses of L carnitine. You should listen to some of the podcast that I linked In this thread earlier, there are some great talks about GH also.

From what I understand this is fine short term but isn't healthy long term. You will have to ask this question to someone way smarter than me like stewie or someone..LOL I'm a meathead not a scientist sadly

I started following him now because of you lol he’s got a lot of very informative posts on his IG..

About L-Carnitine, are there any side effects/negative effects to be worried about both long term or short term? Or is this pretty safe all around? I’m very interested in this...

Also, listened to the whole IG live last night and he talked about GH a few times and I went through some of his GH posts and he talks about how GH changes things genetically and I think I understood correctly about it affecting lipids genetically in a positive way? That’s pretty crazy... Also, he said he would recommend men start GH in their 20’s not as bodybuilding doses etc but more as a preventative and health/anti-aging dose/purpose because of its health benefits to the joints and ligaments and other mechanisms it has.. I thought that was a pretty “bold” thing to say for lack of a better word.. Lol

Guys if you are going to use L-carnitine then use synthetine, no burn, no pain. You pay for what you get and this is MADE FOR HUMAN USE! Its painless and clean

it all has a bite to it unless you dilute it down to 100-250mg/ml

Problem then is pinning volume is multiple CCs per day

Even at 200mg/ml I needed multiple CCs to see any fat loss benefit. That's with a small amount of carbs+ slin added. Honestly fat loss isn't ever a problem for me so I just abandoned the stuff as a pain in the ass hassle wise. I'm curious about the effects on the AR though :)

Scammed how? I always received from them.

I ordered 5 bottles and paid $240. Next day they send me a tracking number. I am excited. Then three days go by and I get an email saying the pack is held up in the UK and I need pay another $170 "Refundable Insurance" I know exactly what that means. Scam. Right?

BL3

Synthetine 2ml preW is usefull for me with vitargo 10g to enhance it.

I started following him now because of you lol he’s got a lot of very informative posts on his IG..

About L-Carnitine, are there any side effects/negative effects to be worried about both long term or short term? Or is this pretty safe all around? I’m very interested in this...

Also, listened to the whole IG live last night and he talked about GH a few times and I went through some of his GH posts and he talks about how GH changes things genetically and I think I understood correctly about it affecting lipids genetically in a positive way? That’s pretty crazy... Also, he said he would recommend men start GH in their 20’s not as bodybuilding doses etc but more as a preventative and health/anti-aging dose/purpose because of its health benefits to the joints and ligaments and other mechanisms it has.. I thought that was a pretty “bold” thing to say for lack of a better word.. Lol
No long term bad effect of l carnitine, in fact it will have beneficial effects on blood panel, anything that helps mitochondrial efficiency is going to be beneficial.

As far as 20 year olds and gh if it is going to help prevent them from destroying their joints and ligaments later on from heavy resistance training thats pretty good to me, I wish I would have taken preventive measures early on as I wouldnt be in the destroyed state that I'm in now.

I've spoke about using 1cc a day (synthetek) for roughly 4-5 years straight. Never any higher as I personally didn't see the need. It's always been an absolute staple for me. Took my first break in years due to covid.

I've spoke about using 1cc a day (synthetek) for roughly 4-5 years straight. Never any higher as I personally didn't see the need. It's always been an absolute staple for me. Took my first break in years due to covid.
What have you noticed from it?

No long term bad effect of l carnitine, in fact it will have beneficial effects on blood panel, anything that helps mitochondrial efficiency is going to be beneficial.

As far as 20 year olds and gh if it is going to help prevent them from destroying their joints and ligaments later on from heavy resistance training thats pretty good to me, I wish I would have taken preventive measures early on as I wouldnt be in the destroyed state that I'm in now.

Let's face it.....Most 20 year olds that start GH as a preventative measure would just use it as an excuse to lift even heavier, and end up eventually screwing up their connective tissue anyway...
I know that's what I probably would have ended up doing......

Great to know, been reading about it since you posted this. I’ll probably be grabbing some to run with my TRT and maybe a little GH too... Not sure how well you can answer as everyone is different but how noticeable would you say the effects of L-Carbitine are? I would imagine for someone who’s on 2-3g of gear etc it’s just a tool at that point but for someone say on just TRT doses of Test would the addition be something significantly noticeable?

Would love to hear Alex point of view/knowledge on HGH and possible heart growth/abnormalities, the whole RHR increase so many seem to experience (some people it’s while they’re on GH and some people go back to a low RHR after a few weeks and some never experience it) and HGH/IGF increase and possible cancer later on in life... These are the subjects I’ve been most curious about with GH..

Easier to stay lean if diet loosens. More endurance w/o a doubt, a general sense of well being. This could be completely unrelated but erection quality is better on it than off. I sweat much more when including it. Pumps are better w it (sometimes I include 2iu slin, sometimes not). I seem to generate more power out of the hole, be it squats or bench w it... like my muscles fire better. I seem more foggy in thoughts, as if cognitively I'm not as sharp since not having it in my daily routine?

I realize this may seem a bit much but I can say w/o question performance in multiple facets decreased once it cleared my system.

Its easy to pin, I can put it anywhere. Zero pain whatsoever w the Sythetine. I did try racehorsemeds a couple years ago. That stuff had a BITE. They went the way of most shady online suppliers. Synthetine is the only brand I'll use.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws