over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Fascination with inj L-Carnitine

Did you have to adjust PH with distilled water? PM if you like thanks
I bought a pH meter and some baking soda but when I tested it it was actually already slightly alkaline so I just left it as it was. Nothing but water and carnitine, filtered through a syringe filter.

Are y'all adding like a shitload of baking soda or like....not much? My PH meter is saying it's in the 5's and I'm not clear how much baking soda (ballpark) one would need to bring it into the 7 range. Added a bit twice now and the first time no change on the meter at all.

Are y'all adding like a shitload of baking soda or like....not much? My PH meter is saying it's in the 5's and I'm not clear how much baking soda (ballpark) one would need to bring it into the 7 range. Added a bit twice now and the first time no change on the meter at all.
Do you have the hcl or tartrate? I couldn’t get those to not burn. The base is the way to go. We can’t discuss home brewing on this site though so I can’t give you recipes.

It's the base. My PH meter is apparently a pos, I'm just gonna redo it using paper. Read well over 8 ph with the paper after what I did to it.

I've been taking 1 ml of synthetine per day for a couple months now. Been using mostly a keto/animal based fat/protein diet to drop down to around 12% bf or so, would it be at all beneficial/worth it to add in 1-2 iu of slin to help with carnitine levels? Even if I've been consistent with it for a while are my levels built up enough?

I've been taking 1 ml of synthetine per day for a couple months now. Been using mostly a keto/animal based fat/protein diet to drop down to around 12% bf or so, would it be at all beneficial/worth it to add in 1-2 iu of slin to help with carnitine levels? Even if I've been consistent with it for a while are my levels built up enough?

Definitely. It will help shuttle it into the places it needs to be.

Reactions: nmh
Bought a bottle of Synthetine to see if I can get any noticeable benefits as a natty. So, not used to injecting myself. First 3 days I pinned it subcutaneously around the belly button. No problem injecting it, but the day after, the injection spot and the area around it is clearly visible, reddish and sore. Maybe I injected too quickly so day 3 I slowed it down to 30-40 seconds for the 1 ml, but it turned out pretty much the same. Yesterday, the fourth day, I tried IM in the delt, which went fine. And today the spot is visible and it feels like someone punched me in the shoulder. Is this part of the deal or did I mess something up? Been following the regular hygienic procedures and pinning instructions as far as I can tell.

Bought a bottle of Synthetine to see if I can get any noticeable benefits as a natty. So, not used to injecting myself. First 3 days I pinned it subcutaneously around the belly button. No problem injecting it, but the day after, the injection spot and the area around it is clearly visible, reddish and sore. Maybe I injected too quickly so day 3 I slowed it down to 30-40 seconds for the 1 ml, but it turned out pretty much the same. Yesterday, the fourth day, I tried IM in the delt, which went fine. And today the spot is visible and it feels like someone punched me in the shoulder. Is this part of the deal or did I mess something up? Been following the regular hygienic procedures and pinning instructions as far as I can tell.
Are you pinning with an Insulin syringe

Yes, 29G ½".
Weird. I make l carnitine at 500mg/ml with the freebase version and it’s fine anywhere shallow IM - I just puncture the muscle fascia with a 30g slin pin and inject probably takes 30-40 second for 2ml (1,000mg l car) and I’m g2g

Two things I notice from 1,000mg carnitine IM a day:
1) post injection cosmetic effect with vascularity (insulin does this too which I inject with it but it’s additional to the slin pump)
2) I stay leaner with my diet over maintenance than I would without it

Your a needle virgin

I theorize that the body builds up an immune system of sorts and better tolerates injections etc over time

Your a needle virgin

I theorize that the body builds up an immune system of sorts and better tolerates injections etc over time

This is very true but not discounting he may have simply reacted bad to something in the solution either because it is possible. Although it's very common when you are new to injs for things like this to happen. It can even happen muscle to muscle (locally) and not just as a systematic reaction. I would definitely recommend keeping the synthetine injs to IM only and swopping delts (plus location so front/side/rear) each day as opposed to going sub-q in the stomach.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131