over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Fascination with inj L-Carnitine

Has anyone else noticed this? I thought that was not an issue with the injectable, only when taking it orally due to TMAO in the gut.

I have never noticed it. Yes it's an issue due to TMAO so can be experienced when using high doses of oral l-carnitine.

I went to take my pre-workout dose this morning and realized some of the Carnitine precipitated and fell out of solution. I can see the crystals floating around the vial. Anyone ever seen this before? Is there a safe way to bring the crystals back into solution without damaging the active ingredient?

I went to take my pre-workout dose this morning and realized some of the Carnitine precipitated and fell out of solution. I can see the crystals floating around the vial. Anyone ever seen this before? Is there a safe way to bring the crystals back into solution without damaging the active ingredient?
Is this synthetine?

So where is everyone getting their L-Carnitine??

I’ve seen some guys post they’re using Synthetine by Synthetek. But are there any other reliable options out there??

Or is Synthetine the gold standard for everyone here?

So where is everyone getting their L-Carnitine??

I’ve seen some guys post they’re using Synthetine by Synthetek. But are there any other reliable options out there??

Or is Synthetine the gold standard for everyone here?

You can't go wrong with synthetine... great product. Many use different brands so the options are there. Even from day 1 I have always tried to support board sponsors. It may sound cliché to some people but many of us have used this forum for years and we love posting here and it's always been free so it's one way to give back. Loads of bodybuilders have started their own pages and they charge monthly fee's and this forum has 1000's of great threads and useful info on without any charge so if I have 2 very similar options for 1 product I go with board sponsors when I can.

You can't go wrong with synthetine... great product. Many use different brands so the options are there. Even from day 1 I have always tried to support board sponsors. It may sound cliché to some people but many of us have used this forum for years and we love posting here and it's always been free so it's one way to give back. Loads of bodybuilders have started their own pages and they charge monthly fee's and this forum has 1000's of great threads and useful info on without any charge so if I have 2 very similar options for 1 product I go with board sponsors when I can.

Yea I completely get it, I was just asking because I can’t find the thread for Synthetek with reviews and what’s going on currently etc.. I know BigA is involved with them so probably have a better rep than most board sources but still wanted to do my research before buying.. If you’ve used them currently/recently and all is good to go then I’ll just go ahead and make my order soon lol

Yea I completely get it, I was just asking because I can’t find the thread for Synthetek with reviews and what’s going on currently etc.. I know BigA is involved with them so probably have a better rep than most board sources but still wanted to do my research before buying.. If you’ve used them currently/recently and all is good to go then I’ll just go ahead and make my order soon lol

Find out about the current stock in the US as I know they had some issues recently. Besides that you can't go wrong with synthetine and the quality is great. I was using it recently when I was dieting. I use it on/off all year and have done for many years. For me it compliments any cycle (bulk or cut) and it's side effect free and good for your health (when dose sensibly) so it's a fantastic aid because most things that work are usually not good for you or come with side effects. I have experimented with high dosed oral l-carnitine and the results are not even close. The cognitive benefits are good with the oral route but I never get the same physique benefits. At 1ml+ per day it's beneficial for androgen receptor density, body composition, vascularity and overall results when combined with AAS. When dosing it on cycle I go with around 3ml per day for great results (much better than 2ml per day for me) and if I want to look my best and I am pushing hard I do 5ml preworkout.

I have noticed this from time to time. We keep our house very cold by most standards, 65 in summer and 60ish in winter. I think this plays a role as does the time of year it ships, winter being colder and all lol. I have NEVER had any issues and have NEVER noticed any reduction in effectiveness. Assuming you have been following sterile procedures you should be fine.

I got some around a month ago and my order was normal time frame.

I've never had my synthetine crash, but of course I dose mine daily year round so my bottle gets shaken once a day before withdrawing my 1ml dose.

I got some around a month ago and my order was normal time frame.

I've never had my synthetine crash, but of course I dose mine daily year round so my bottle gets shaken once a day before withdrawing my 1ml dose.

I haven't had it crash ever as well. Plus I usually have bottles in my wardrobe and I never put heating on in the winter. I have had test c crash but that's the only thing. Synthetine is a suspension so it's very possible if it gets cold enough.

Find out about the current stock in the US as I know they had some issues recently. Besides that you can't go wrong with synthetine and the quality is great. I was using it recently when I was dieting. I use it on/off all year and have done for many years. For me it compliments any cycle (bulk or cut) and it's side effect free and good for your health (when dose sensibly) so it's a fantastic aid because most things that work are usually not good for you or come with side effects. I have experimented with high dosed oral l-carnitine and the results are not even close. The cognitive benefits are good with the oral route but I never get the same physique benefits. At 1ml+ per day it's beneficial for androgen receptor density, body composition, vascularity and overall results when combined with AAS. When dosing it on cycle I go with around 3ml per day for great results (much better than 2ml per day for me) and if I want to look my best and I am pushing hard I do 5ml preworkout.

Thanks for the info Elvia! I’ve also seen people say the same thing and I actually asked Alex Kikel in one of his recent Q&A’s about using it for cutting and gaining phases and it works well with both while helping maintain leaner in gaining phases.. Plus of course the health benefits and no negative side effects is a huge plus..

I plan on adding it with my 200mg TRT and 2iu HGH over the next couple months, building up the dosage to around 400mg pre workout or when I do cardio same days as lifting I’ll split it 200mg pre workout and 200mg pre cardio.. So I’ll do that for what I’m calling a “recomp” for now then in January I plan on raising the Test dose a bit and the GH dose as well for my cutting phase before trying to grow lean and I’ll up the dose of L-Carnitine as needed as well...

Any tips for a first time user with this stuff??

I haven't had it crash ever as well. Plus I usually have bottles in my wardrobe and I never put heating on in the winter. I have had test c crash but that's the only thing. Synthetine is a suspension so it's very possible if it gets cold enough.

Shouldnt crash at all i keep mine in the fridge no issues ever

I've never encountered carnitine crashing out of solution. And I've had multiple concentrations from multiple vendors. Was there anything else in the product?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131