over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Fascination with inj L-Carnitine

Anyone here pair IM l carnitine w/ oral? Day 1 - 1 gram of IM l carnitine / Day 2 - 3-4 grams of oral L carnitine for example?

Anyone here pair IM l carnitine w/ oral? Day 1 - 1 gram of IM l carnitine / Day 2 - 3-4 grams of oral L carnitine for example?
Why would you do that when IM works better and is better absorbed?

Why would you do that when IM works better and is better absorbed?
In order which would be superior for results:

Oral (which based on what I have read is the worst, so I assume this would be last)
IM (downside is damage to the muscles due to daily injections)
Sub Q (downside is lumps and PIP)

I don't do my own shots...So whatever my wife gives me permission for:cautious::rolleyes::LOL:
LOL! God bless those wives!

• Haha
Reactions: K1
I don't do my own shots...So whatever my wife gives me permission for:cautious::rolleyes::LOL:
This is most of the reason why I just do sub-q injects these days....1) too lazy and tired of scar tissue; 2) I just use trt-like dosages anyway. lol.

I have my wife trim my back with the clippers though:D

• Haha
Reactions: K1
Carnitine in proper dose 500 mg day is such amazing product - it is melting fat assuming you are in deficit. Once I will be shredded I will easy keep it at 300 mg day which cost next to nothing but it will be so much harder to get fat. This is so so important cause it is better to prevent then treat 😁

This is so so important cause it is better to prevent then treat 😁

This is the main thing right here...Prevent rather than treat!

Question how to use Lcarnitine when you are on keto and dont want to use slin? With Postworkout shake - whey?

Question how to use Lcarnitine when you are on keto and dont want to use slin? With Postworkout shake - whey?
First off... STAY ON 200MG year round then it's already built up in your system and you can go keto or whatever you want, when you want.

@b-boy How much slin should I be using if doing keto?
I’ve been taking 5-600 carnitine before fasted cardio in the AM along with 2-3 iu of log. Will that cover it?

First off... STAY ON 200MG year round then it's already built up in your system and you can go keto or whatever you want, when you want.
No problemo 😁 i was doing 500 mg for the last 4 weeks so it has already built up. I will reduce the dose now to 200 mg.

I have always been fascinated with this compound, and the more I learn the more fascinated I become. L-CARNITINE like HGH has many fascinating effects on so many things in the human body. For those of you who take massive amounts of AAS claiming that your a "low responder" you really need to so your research on how to get your body to more efficiently use androgen's, trust me there are ways and L carnitine is part of that pathway. I have been listening to alek kikel lately, he has done a lot of podcast with our very own Mike Arnold, he is a pretty smart young man and has some interesting theory that I have begun to take a closer look at. He like myself is a huge fan of inj. L-carnitine and had a live Q&A on Instagram today so I wanted to get him to talk a little about it so I ask..." inj. L-carnitine how much and how often"? And his response it at about the 34 minute mark of the video im about to link

My first round of test 23 years ago was after already being on daily Carnitine and Kynoselen inj. They are both amazing and underrated people always want new flashy stuff but things like these, dedicated liver, glutamine, and leucine will take you a LONG WAY

@b-boy How much slin should I be using if doing keto?
I’ve been taking 5-600 carnitine before fasted cardio in the AM along with 2-3 iu of log. Will that cover it?
You take 2-3 iu of humalog before your fasted cardio???? Are you a diabetic? This would hospitalize me 100% of the time GH or no.

You take 2-3 iu of humalog before your fasted cardio???? Are you a diabetic? This would hospitalize me 100% of the time GH or no.
Usually just 2 with the carnitine and 2 iu meditropes.
Nope, no diabetic at all.
Doesn’t really even phase me.
And yep I’ve checked glucose levels.

Damn bro maybe I’m super sensitive 2-3 iu of log with food is no issue but for me fasted and this can even be post workout later in the day if I take 2 iu or more and don’t eat I get the sweats, feel high, dizzy etc and I’ve never let it get further. I have had friends on slin pass out so I cut it but for us it was always a bulking agent the only diabetic drug I use is glucophage. Not saying that you’re method wouldn’t work it would just have me pass out on my way to the gym or if I pinned at gym eating the fucking stepmill lmafo

This is most of the reason why I just do sub-q injects these days....1) too lazy and tired of scar tissue; 2) I just use trt-like dosages anyway. lol.

I have my wife trim my back with the clippers though:D
You don’t rotate and use arms/quads/delts? Just glutes or do u get scar tissue easily?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws