My Fascination with inj L-Carnitine

b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I have always been fascinated with this compound, and the more I learn the more fascinated I become. L-CARNITINE like HGH has many fascinating effects on so many things in the human body. For those of you who take massive amounts of AAS claiming that your a "low responder" you really need to so your research on how to get your body to more efficiently use androgen's, trust me there are ways and L carnitine is part of that pathway. I have been listening to alek kikel lately, he has done a lot of podcast with our very own Mike Arnold, he is a pretty smart young man and has some interesting theory that I have begun to take a closer look at. He like myself is a huge fan of inj. L-carnitine and had a live Q&A on Instagram today so I wanted to get him to talk a little about it so I ask..." inj. L-carnitine how much and how often"? And his response it at about the 34 minute mark of the video im about to link

Maybe there is some pathway for increasing carnitine synthesis? Maybe something that's clearly becoming clearer as a perfect compliment to steroids, a "missing link" to the equation?

I'm a Kikel fan too b-boy. One of the smartest guys in the biz right now. He and Dr. Scott just have amazing minds that i could pick for days. Have you grabbed Kikel's L-carn ebook?

I like guys that are willing to experiment as well as bring a true scientific thought to bodybuilding. And Alex is one of those guys.

Maybe I'll give it a listen. I've heard way too many guys talk about inj l-carn

I have always been fascinated with this compound, and the more I learn the more fascinated I become. L-CARNITINE like HGH has many fascinating effects on so many things in the human body. For those of you who take massive amounts of AAS claiming that your a "low responder" you really need to so your research on how to get your body to more efficiently use androgen's, trust me there are ways and L carnitine is part of that pathway. I have been listening to alek kikel lately, he has done a lot of podcast with our very own Mike Arnold, he is a pretty smart young man and has some interesting theory that I have begun to take a closer look at. He like myself is a huge fan of inj. L-carnitine and had a live Q&A on Instagram today so I wanted to get him to talk a little about it so I ask..." inj. L-carnitine how much and how often"? And his response it at about the 34 minute mark of the video im about to link

What source do you use? Do you use Synthetek? I would like to find a good source that has a higher concentration seeing as we need to be running around 600mg per day. I just got scammed for $240 off a site called horsemeds. So now looking for a new place. I want something at least 500mg/ml.

Best,

BL3

What source do you use? Do you use Synthetek? I would like to find a good source that has a higher concentration seeing as we need to be running around 600mg per day. I just got scammed for $240 off a site called horsemeds. So now looking for a new place. I want something at least 500mg/ml.

Best,

BL3
Of course synthetine from synthetek! Alex kikel in the video says 200mg (1cc) pre workout for the rest of his life. We are looking for the LONG TERM effects of this drug! Listen to the video and just skip to the 34min mark and listen.

Best,

BL3
I'd be interested in this as well! Big fan of the Synthetek product

I'm a Kikel fan too b-boy. One of the smartest guys in the biz right now. He and Dr. Scott just have amazing minds that i could pick for days. Have you grabbed Kikel's L-carn ebook?

I like guys that are willing to experiment as well as bring a true scientific thought to bodybuilding. And Alex is one of those guys.
No I haven't read his e book on it yet, just listened to him talk about it on a couple of podcast so far.

Lots of podcast with him and Mike Arnold also

Best,

BL3

racehorsemeds?

I picked some up from them a long time ago because it was cheaper than synthetine and good god did that shit fucken burn! Burn like that body part was dead for the day, could barely move it. Sticking to syntehtine from now on that’s for sure but I did check on the site recently and it looks like they went belly up. Was this recent just before they turned tail?

Is there any ways i could take my injectable carnitine during keto?

Best,

BL3
It's been awhile since I brewed it but iirc it's soluble easily in water at 300mg/ml

It does have a little bite but not bad.

Of course synthetek if you can't be bothered with brewing.

Is there any ways i could take my injectable carnitine during keto?
You can but your not going to get maximum efficiency, as you won't get maximum absorbency and uptake. But you will still see good benefits

Best case scenario is to come out of ketosis, take L-carnitine with about 1-2 ius of insulin for about 1-2 weeks then go back keto

Guys if you are going to use L-carnitine then use synthetine, no burn, no pain. You pay for what you get and this is MADE FOR HUMAN USE! Its painless and clean

Best,

BL3

You dont want anything over 200mg/ml - something to do with the osmolality of the solution not being properly accepted by the body.

Bunch of us on the old datbtrue forums found this out the hard way.

Juggy38 is smarter than myself so maybe he can go into further detail.

Either way I now have some permanent lumps in my delts from that shit.

I use it on and off. Since I prefer to not do daily shots, I've been using it once or twice a week with a big carb meal. Up to 12ml split into multiple spots. It shouldn't have much pip at all, so daily use wouldn't be difficult and it does give a slight energy boost.

TOO55, yes, I bought his carnitine ebook and it's solid. A ton of great info for a multitude of applications.

Basically, he espouses the myth that you have to take super high amounts of it every single day. Like creatine and carnosine, the carnitine builds up over time.

TOO55, yes, I bought his carnitine ebook and it's solid. A ton of great info for a multitude of applications.

Basically, he espouses the myth that you have to take super high amounts of it every single day. Like creatine and carnosine, the carnitine builds up over time.
Ha ha reading the e book right now, the protocols at the end are good, I will do the 200mg pre workout I.M. always now, I was doing 600mg daily first with insulin to get levels built up fast then went to 400mg daily and now 200mg daily pre workout and training days only.

Ha ha reading the e book right now, the protocols at the end are good, I will do the 200mg pre workout I.M. always now, I was doing 600mg daily first with insulin to get levels built up fast then went to 400mg daily and now 200mg daily pre workout and training days only.
Do you need to start high or can you go to 200 and just stay there?

Do you need to start high or can you go to 200 and just stay there?
No, you can start with 200mg and stay there. Optimally you will need to take with carbs or exogenous insulin to get efficient uptake at first, but what we are looking for with is the long term effects of l carnitines on various processes in the body. If you dose 200mg pre workout with a meal containing carbs you will be just fine 🙂

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws