over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My fat ass pic.

Damn bolan I don't mean to beat a dead horse but your a liar, what all these guys are saying is true, I remember it too. I'm not picking on you, its just you shouldn't of lied, I know at the time I truly believed you and I am sure others did aswell.

This is getting embarrassing on a lot of fronts :eek:

Hahahaha, I think you are confused.......Which you do alot to your " clients"
Tell me 1 thing....next day its totally different I justy laugh and blow it off I meen come on 250 bucks wouldent get me motivated to train somebody for a year.
Whatever.....Your cookie cutter approach to training and diet will make everybody a lean n mean 200 lbs.

But if you wanna get Gacked......

I would rather go with Dante
Trundel.

Were done here. Thank you very much for making me go backwards in progress when I followed your Training for a month before I made changes.

I guess nice guys do finish last. Oh well. God bless.

Dante wouldnt train you BO,ask him hes been looking at this thread!!

I'd like you thank you Bolan for the comedy you've provided here with your complete twisted, delustional, and pathetic bullshit lol.

I wasn't even involved in this whole debate. I actually saw the pic you posted yesterday before I knew about all the claims you had in the Eating When Hungry thread. I just read through the thread, and seeing the picture yesterday, I had to say something.

You claim you're 11% and you're atleast 20 LOL. The first few posters in this thread were way too damn nice on you. If you've really competed and have all this experience like you say, there's no way you'd be stupid enough to say you're 11%. Its no wonder some guys were jumping all over you. This is a great board full of awesome guys, trainers, and information. Stop shitting all over it.

Hahahaha, I think you are confused.......Which you do alot to your " clients"
Tell me 1 thing....next day its totally different I justy laugh and blow it off I meen come on 250 bucks wouldent get me motivated to train somebody for a year.
Whatever.....Your cookie cutter approach to training and diet will make everybody a lean n mean 200 lbs.

But if you wanna get Gacked......

I would rather go with Dante
Trundel.

Were done here. Thank you very much for making me go backwards in progress when I followed your Training for a month before I made changes.

I guess nice guys do finish last. Oh well. God bless.

well, he got your $250 and only had to train you for one month.
thats a pretty good transaction there.:p
only the ones that stick to it and do it actually get more than there money's worth out of Phil.
-JS

well, he got your $250 and only had to train you for one month.
thats a pretty good transaction there.:p
only the ones that stick to it and do it actually get more than there money's worth out of Phil.
-JS

LMFAO!!!

From what I've seen from Phil's work, if you do what he tells you, you will get great results. However, you won't get them in 1 month. If what you were doing was such a great success, why hire Phil? If you won 13 overalls and 2 national shows, why hire Phil? seems like you would know what you're doing

Bolan how could you disrespect somebody like Phil? He teaches you what he has learned which to me is much more than you ever will know. You expect him to help you and you give him one month to do it? Sorry bud but thats pretty sad on your part...and for your advice his goal as a trainer is to get you leaner before he helps you grow, you should have known that before you spent the money

I just read this whole damn thread-and there's no pic

That really sucks.. I mean you didn't really miss out on too much picture wise unless you like chunky old men in sketchy looking basements.

Oh yeah and that reminds me Bolan where is that home gym worth over 30k that you have? You were sponsored by a gym equipment manufacturer and they sent you a ton of equipment for your house... You were sponsored by Art Atwood's supplement company too right?

I know i can think of more bs.....

Wait...... on the phone...... Its's Carmen Elektra.. She needs an emergency titty fuck! In my Lambo! Sorry dude gtg

I can post the pic, if it doesnt break any rules.. :)

I seen the pic, he isnt 11%.. more like 18-20%.. He has some size, but no way close to being an IFBB Pro..

I can post the pic, if it doesnt break any rules.. :)

I seen the pic, he isnt 11%.. more like 18-20%.. He has some size, but no way close to being an IFBB Pro..
Well not sure about that. he did take it down. But most of us have seen it and no he is no where near 11% except in his own mind. I think he at least deserves some respect and maybe leave the pic down. I am only calling him out on his claims.

jeeezus Bolan. This must be a record for you. IT took what, a couple of years for everyone at CS to lose all respect for you? Yet you accomplished the same feat here in a few months??

Practice makes perfect I suppose.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity