over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My fat ass pic.

Bolan

Registered
Thanks for the wonderful replys!
Thank you CS members who are followers, without my fan club i wouldent know what to do!!
LMAO!!

Last edited:
Decent! Now, get leaner and you will be fine

Why get leaner? Im not competeing? Pec tear surgery was Feb 22. Heal time was when I hired you in March. 3 months of training and no cardio for the past 2 months. ;) I hate Cardio....

Ok good for you. But you are a little dillusional if you think that is 11%. I respect you for putting up the pic and I am not here to bash. You have some good thickness bro, but if this is what 2g's of protein is doing for you I would change something. But 11%..........No chance! Not hating or bashing, just calling it the way it is! Like I said, respect to you. But you have some work to do bro!;)

hey you have great size but it looks more like high a 20% than 11.

im not saying you couldnt get lower than ten, but be truthful to yourself.

Ok good for you. But you are a little dillusional if you think that is 11%. I respect you for putting up the pic and I am not here to bash. You have some good thickness bro, but if this is what 2g's of protein is doing for you I would change something. But 11%..........No chance! Not hating or bashing, just calling it the way it is! Like I said, respect to you. But you have some work to do bro!;)

Well it was a 7 point pinch after the photo was taken....

The photo is too large to see detail, i do not know how to make the pic smaller.

And sorry I havent shaved or gotten a decent tan.

I would say I got back about 65% of my mass after the injury...

Im also bulking to get it back, im not cutting this summer.

And them Gympants are 34's so they are a bit tight in the waist.

Def not %11 but also not even close to high 20's. thats about %20. Its all up to you. I'd say just for health reasons try and drop around %5-10. IMO mid/low teens is the healthiest bodyfat to maintain a normal lifestyle at and still look good and full and 'PEELED" to the normal eye ;)

um....

Plenty of size. Looks like you have a strong foundation but hey if you are 11percent BF then I am stoked cause that makes me 4 or 5 percent. Cool, can I borrow your calipers.

dude i gotta give props....you have some size. I am confused on why you hired phil but insist on bulking to get your size back. Why not eat right, supplement with the hormones you need, get lean at the same time and look way better? Just confused, but props for putting the pics up......not 11% but also not nearly as bad as i thought it would be

respect for putting up the pic with your face.
I guess some of us do go for the size , after all that is what got us interested in it in the first place.

way to go puttin the pic up!
not 11% bf IMO but like you said you just like to be big.
you are big.
-JS

respect for putting up the pic with your face.
I guess some of us do go for the size , after all that is what got us interested in it in the first place.
Right on bro, now you know where i want to take my body!!! I've been competeing since I was a very young man, you get burnt out after a while/ plus setbacks, injurys ETC. I just like being big....It turns heads.
Respect!
way to go puttin the pic up!
not 11% bf IMO but like you said you just like to be big.
you are big.
-JS

Thank you J!! Your words are greatly appreciated, Im actually happy to be back bulking and getting my size and strength back. Injurys blow goats.
Once I get back to my "normal" size...Maybe a bit thicker even....Is when I'll lean out and see where im at.
I like looking rugged and being rugged.... I dont really care too much about the competeing right now.... My focus is getting back some lost size.
Respect!

dude i gotta give props....you have some size. I am confused on why you hired phil but insist on bulking to get your size back. Why not eat right, supplement with the hormones you need, get lean at the same time and look way better? Just confused, but props for putting the pics up......not 11% but also not nearly as bad as i thought it would be

Thanks man, I dunno about the calipers....I guess my training partner might have screwed up the past 3 times calculating, its all good.
Im happy with my road back to recovery.
I do know that my chest does stick out much further than my gut!!! :D
I hired Phil to pick his brain.....And to see how his training and diet was like and it is very good, worth the 250 spent. Even though I have had Paul Demayo, Tony White...Aka Tony Atlas as trainers in the past...you can always learn from others!!!! I am implementing alot of Phils ideas, and also other things that i know my body responds too. Much like people changing up DC's training to find what works for them through experience and knowing ones body.
Respect!

O...M...G

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

O M G

Laugh it up shortstop....... Post a Recent Pic...

Bwahahahahahaha!

OK Bo- so you look bigger there than the pic I posted...and?? What? Thats supposed to show us what?
I mean like people said your big, but not that damned big, and bf% I think the above posts say it best.
Like I said Bo I can respect that your hardcore and into it but your not honest with yourself and/or the people on the forums.
I have said enough, and this to me is done, I await your lawsuit (chuckling between bites of brocholi)

OK Bo- so you look bigger there than the pic I posted...and?? What? Thats supposed to show us what?
I mean like people said your big, but not that damned big, and bf% I think the above posts say it best.
Like I said Bo I can respect that your hardcore and into it but your not honest with yourself and/or the people on the forums.
I have said enough, and this to me is done, I await your lawsuit (chuckling between bites of brocholi)

Its all good because I posted a pic of my own by my own. So no Lawsuits.

Like i said, im happy to be where im at after the surgery.

I am as honest as they come.....Its ALWAYS the same people that follow me from board to board giving me shit. And YOUR the instagater SP<?.
Im not "big " yet.... Im still trying to get back lost size that I had previously from the now famous bathroom nekid pic. That was 6-7 weeks after surgery, I hadent trained at all.
Actually my lawyer said the person who sent you the pic is responcible.
But im a bigger man than that. It just shows her Character.

Later Aj.

And so too...."The days of our lives" ( theme music from the soap opera!!):D

LOL you know it....Aj and his cronies likes to ride my jock.
They think it actually gets to me. :rolleyes:

You know Bo, its truly sad that you cant see, people on this forum arent fooled by you, and you just keep on rolling the bullshit.
I love the post about the infection- yes that was when you told me Nationals were in August...special invite from Jim Manion...remember? I sure as hell do.
You really think this is some personal shit? Well, maybe a little, but mostly I am not gonna sit back while you try to lie some more about stats and actual experience. I think the PM faithful have had enough of my mouth, but also I think they see you for what you really are...a phony.
Pics in magazines and a sponsor....yeah...with that physique? I dont think so.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131