over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My favorite foods.....I'm allergic to

Stewie

Featured Member / Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I had an allergy test done a week ago and come to find out whats possible been dragging me down for years is S.O.B, some of my favorite daily foods. :(

Their in three different classes starting with class 3.

Peanuts, I've ate these yummy nutritious nuts for, shit 40+ years?

Strawberries, there hasn't been a day for Maybe the last 20+ years I've been mixing in my protein drinks and snacking on.

Rice, WTF! rice? Move over rice, quinoa is taking over, which is fine has a higher amino acid profile. But still .....No more shrimp fried rice. :eek:

Pork, not a big pork eater So this little piggy is no big loss.

Tuna, I've been eliminating tuna lately due to controversial fact or not mercury content in tuna, But that for years had been a staple in my diet. No big loss.

Halibut, I Love my halibut.

Class 2

Cane sugar. I try not to eat raw, I ain't given up my macadamian nut cookies and other sweats,which rarely I eat. I can deal with this.

Class 1

Farinae mites (dust mites ) who isn't allergic to dust mites?

So time for a diet overhaul and see if this will help, on putting my feet a little more solid on the ground and not feeling so like I'm dragging ass?

Overall my immune system is good, its just been battling these pesky allergens for a number of years.

I'm going to miss these foods, considering their my favorite daily foods.
But O'well.

what test did you take to determin this??

i took the basic alergy test some 25 years ago where then poke you in the back and a trillion times with differant shit i don't remember their being any specific ones for food though but at the times i was like 11-12 so that was not realy my concern as sinuses were.

Im wondering how your body will react missing this things?

A blood draw, food specific and inside /outside allergens for the Midwest region.
I've delt with sinus issues for years and just chalked it up for the line of work I do, I Trim trees for the power company, have for 20 years.

I had sinus surgery 4 years ago, I had almost complete blockage in both sinus cavities, polyps and cysts , best thing I've had done was have those removed.
My sinuses and throat had been plugged and a continual sore irritated throat, went in and had a throat scope and blood draw, my throat is fine a little inflammation, from possibly the foods, oddly enough when my throat would just get crazy amounts of mucus after eating my PBJ or after a mid morning shake of 30 grams of strawberry flavored ISO and strawberries and mangos blueberries pineapple. More strawberries than anything, or really all the foods I'm allergic too, within minutes I'm hacking shit out of my throat.

Plus for the last few years just drug down, some days pushing myself to get through the day, So I'm hoping this is the culprit?
Without insurance both test cost $2375.00! I had bill of $125 after insurance, well worth the money.

Bro if you haven't been up to par and your sinuses have been mucked up, and Your insurance picks it up? I'd say have it done, if nothing else see what your allergic to, I was shocked!

Time to start making my own nut butter, I seen your thread on this, you buy your blender locally or on line?
what test did you take to determin this??

i took the basic alergy test some 25 years ago where then poke you in the back and a trillion times with differant shit i don't remember their being any specific ones for food though but at the times i was like 11-12 so that was not realy my concern as sinuses were.

Im wondering how your body will react missing this things?

Last edited:
Bro if you haven't been up to par and your sinuses have been mucked up, and Your insurance picks it up? I'd say have it done, if nothing else see what your allergic to, I was shocked!

Time to start making my own nut butter, I seen your thread on this, you buy your blender locally or on line?

My sinuses have been jacked for years , parents who smoked , couple broke noses and allergies caused issues when i was younger , found Afrin and it worked great , that shit is more adictive than crack !!! after a couple years with that im sure my sinuses need an over haul.

The Blender we have my wife actualy bought against my judgment and im glad she did , its well worth the money , makes all kinds of nut butters , will turn ice cubes into snow !!
Its called the Ninja , she got it off some info-mercial. comes with a big pitcher (70+oz) and a small pitcher (40oz) , the only time we ever use the big one is when we make smothies for all of use or margarita's.
Its like $160 but will worth it
**broken link removed**

Right on Thanks for the link.

Something I didn't mention on my allergy test was, I'm not allergic to any outside pollens! NONE! For the exception of dust mites, which is considered class 1,other words almost didn't register on the test, and like yourself I've been prescribed every sinus med out there, with no relief! And Flonase the worst on the adrenals! Not a Good idea using Flonase and any Stims at the same time! Bad combo over time.

So with me, consuming these foods all week long, year after year.My conclusion is, this had to of created my sinus problems years ago.

Thanks again for the link.
My sinuses have been jacked for years , parents who smoked , couple broke noses and allergies caused issues when i was younger , found Afrin and it worked great , that shit is more adictive than crack !!! after a couple years with that im sure my sinuses need an over haul.

The Blender we have my wife actualy bought against my judgment and im glad she did , its well worth the money , makes all kinds of nut butters , will turn ice cubes into snow !!
Its called the Ninja , she got it off some info-mercial. comes with a big pitcher (70+oz) and a small pitcher (40oz) , the only time we ever use the big one is when we make smothies for all of use or margarita's.
Its like $160 but will worth it
**broken link removed**

hey

Dont continue to eat the same foods everyday, switch it up a bit! Also, maybe look into doing LDA therapy. It may reverse some of the food allergies you currently have!:rolleyes:

For the most part I do have a lot of verity of weekly meal planning, with the exception of now was peanut and peanut butter ate daily and strawberries.

My throat has completely cleared up along with sinuses.

Just what is LDA therapy?
Sounds interesting.
Dont continue to eat the same foods everyday, switch it up a bit! Also, maybe look into doing LDA therapy. It may reverse some of the food allergies you currently have!:rolleyes:

good thread,

stewie, your posts and threads are always have some good info in them. especially for guys over 35.

thanks bro

:)
good thread,

stewie, your posts and threads are always have some good info in them. especially for guys over 35.

thanks bro

I really wish I had insurance. :( I would love to take a test like that. I've had seasonal allergies since I was a kid but I would love to know what foods, if any, I might be allergic to. Keep us posted Stewie on how for feeling in the following weeks...I'm really interested to how much better you're feeling.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131