over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my favorite thing about HIT

doug1

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
going from training almost every day(lat's buddy from little story for ya) to training 3 days a week, i'm getting all kinds of other stuff done. i've got the outside of my house painted along with many other things. this thread started sort of as a joke, but the more i think about it, how many more important things do we never do because we have to go train or are too tired to do those things due to the training. just something to think about... sometimes the way i live my life i feel the only thing they are going to put on my tombstone is "he sure was dedicated to bodybuilding", that really is quite embarassing as well as shameful to think about.

This is a exelent point !!!!!!!!
You never get overtrain with HIT becouse you set free all the stress having a life and you can grow more becouse you arrive to the gym more incentivate than ever if your central nervious system and your muscular system are totaly recovered.

BETTER WORKOUTS !!!!!!

and remember ......
There is no space for the littles !!!!!!!!!

Bigheinz

doug1 said:
going from training almost every day(lat's buddy from little story for ya) to training 3 days a week, i'm getting all kinds of other stuff done. i've got the outside of my house painted along with many other things. this thread started sort of as a joke, but the more i think about it, how many more important things do we never do because we have to go train or are too tired to do those things due to the training. just something to think about... sometimes the way i live my life i feel the only thing they are going to put on my tombstone is "he sure was dedicated to bodybuilding", that really is quite embarassing as well as shameful to think about.

HA HA that is why I don't like HIT style. :)

I go to sleep the night before and I am PSYCHED I get to workout the next day. I wake up raring to go.

On days I don't workout I am not enthusiastic the night before or when I wake up. But the shit works so I do it. :)

HIT training

bros'
i have done a lot of reading lately ion HIT training and spent a lot of time on the HST site. i want to make sure i am interpreting the HIT methods right...
at first, i would EOD hit weights and focus on 2 body parts max, doing 4 sets of incline, flat bench, pec deck and a decline version using cables, then go do 4 sets for lets say shoulders or back, usually 4 exercises with 4 sets each, the weight going from low warm up to max weight on last set of every exercise...
as i would go along, my breaks between sets would increase to 3-4 minutes so as not to fatigue myself and have my breath as proper as possible for the last big max weight set of each exercise, my workout would take 1 hour or more...
please correct my ass here if i am doing HIT incorrectly, with HIT, i go EOD, i rotate thru chest, back, tris, bis, delts, and legs... thing is, i might do a warm up with just the bar then go to a weight just under my max for 2 sets of 10, with less than a minute break between each set, also, i only do 2 exercises for chest, 2 for back, an so on with changes in exercises for these body parts to come the next time i lift....
the way i read HIT and HST was less sets, less break time between sets, increased intensity and getting the hell out of weight area in under 45 minutes if correct.
is it true we recover better this way? less sets but greater intensity and less overall time on wieghts with at least one day off and never lifting 2 days in a row...
i know there is a post somewhere here on this but this is what is off the top of my mind, your comments, as always are always much appreciated and respected....
jahguide!

JAH: Real and pure HIT advocate to avoid compound movements.
You most do only machines basic movements to gain strength and body mass quickly, and you are doing to many sets for a muscle group, the workout time is good, you have to train hard, brief, infrequent and safe.
Sometimes you can train more than 2 muscles in a workout.... it depends the routine you shoose...
Read www.cyberpump.com and other works of HIT to get good information and dont loose your time getting overtrained....
Best wishes..
Bigheinz

big heinz,
hey bro,
just went to the cyberpump site, where do you recommend i start?
sounds like i may have not been doing true HIT after all...
my goals are to increase strength and get a moderatley freaky body goin' on...
let me know and much thanks for your words...
JAH
update; big heinz, this is an excellent site! looking forward to more learning...

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner