over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Fertility Protocol while on TRT...

madmoe2012

Registered
We already have a 4 year old (prior to TRT) and now wife really wants a second one... so do I. Home semen test kit came back below 20,000 million TWICE...so i have been two weeks on the following protocol:

140 mg TEST C/wk
500 iu HCG EOD
75mg HMG ED (yes, everyday)
25mg clomid
.5mg ANASTRAZOLE E3 Days

Met with an urologist for the first time this week and he told me to drop test immediately and have a semen test done. That simple he says, but it may take up to a year to rebound. I'm having a semen analysis done next week...

Any bros there with any experience on difference fertility protocols? I have never done a proper PCT as I have never messed with gear prior to TRT. Don't really want to stop TRT, but will if it means I we can have another kid... Doctor looked at me like I was crazy when I told him I was on TRT, WTF I'm 43!

Last edited:
Honestly it looks like you have a solid fertility protocol going, the only thing I may do is up the clomid to 50mg. I've seen plenty of guys get pregnant on just HCG, and you've got HMG as well.

I'd say you don't have to drop the test yet, give this a shot for awhile, if it's still not working then drop the test and continue to run your stack.

Thanks for the reply, yeah I will bump the clomid up to .5mg ED...

Had a semen analysis conducted today, Doctor sent me to a specific labcorp and guess what? no rooms available for this... had to jerk the sausage in my car... I couldn't make this shit up even if I tried...

Thanks for the reply, yeah I will bump the clomid up to .5mg ED...

Had a semen analysis conducted today, Doctor sent me to a specific labcorp and guess what? no rooms available for this... had to jerk the sausage in my car... I couldn't make this shit up even if I tried...

That is hilarious...

I believe Dante posted this: (try searching his username)

Drop the test.
HCG 500iu M-W-F
HMG 75iu T-TH-S
Aromasin 12.5mg daily
Clomid 50mg daily

That is hilarious...

Drop the test.
HCG 500iu M-W-F
HMG 75iu T-TH-S
Aromasin 12.5mg daily
Clomid 50mg daily

How do you have this and not know who posted it? Did you take them down as notes a while back?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That is hilarious...

Drop the test.
HCG 500iu M-W-F
HMG 75iu T-TH-S
Aromasin 12.5mg daily
Clomid 50mg daily

I don't get it , are you trying to be funny ??????? The op is posting his personal fertility and you say hilarious and post "Dante's " method .i don't see the humor , maybe it's just me

I don't get it , are you trying to be funny ??????? The op is posting his personal fertility and you say hilarious and post "Dante's " method .i don't see the humor , maybe it's just me

It's hilarious the guy had to go beat off in his car for a semen sample. Read above.

It's hilarious the guy had to go beat off in his car for a semen sample. Read above.

Thanks Knight , I get it now lol

How do you have this and not know who posted it? Did you take them down as notes a while back?

I remembered reading it awhile ago. I just searched this forum, HRT forum, for DOGGCRAPP and it came up. Someone asked about getting his wife pregnant. By the way, DCs response may have been more specific for the guy who posted the original question in the other thread. This is a copy and paste of what Doggcrapp posted:

You need HMG

HMG 75ius mon wed fri
HCG 500ius tues thurs sat
clomid 50-100mg a day (its a very harsh compound..its very hard on the mind..depression, sensitivity, sadness, anger ...take it as long as you can but realize any things out of the ordinary with your personality...its clomid doing it....about as close emotionally and mentally as a man can get to a woman on her menstrual cycle...its tough on alot of people)
aromasin 8-10 mg a day

she will be pregnant within 3-4 months

Last edited:
Bump is it possible to increase fertility while on HRT doses? When sperms are almost at zero? Was thinking adding hcg proviron and clomid in while on for few months before dropping test?

I've been on trt for 6 years for secondary hypogonadism. Just got my wife pregnant on 1g test and 400 deca. 500iu hcg twice a week did it for me. My nuts have never been so plump. Remember it takes time to get sperm production and motility back up. Then it takes 3 months from when those sperm are produced to ejaculation. Good luck!! Wife and I are ecstatic.

I've been on trt for 6 years for secondary hypogonadism. Just got my wife pregnant on 1g test and 400 deca. 500iu hcg twice a week did it for me. My nuts have never been so plump. Remember it takes time to get sperm production and motility back up. Then it takes 3 months from when those sperm are produced to ejaculation. Good luck!! Wife and I are ecstatic.

How long was you on hcg?

How long was you on hcg?

7 months. Blasted in January. Dicked around and wasn't really thorough with it for a few months. Been thorough the last 4 months at 500iu twice a week. I had been completely shut down for years before January. I hadn't seen my balls in so long.

Also one more thing while I'm thinking about it. I think results would highly depend on if you are primary or secondary hypogonadism.

Getting sperm count up

It took me about 9 months on HCG at the following dose to go from zero to normal sperm count/motility etc. I'm still on the low end of normal, but certainly high enough for IVF etc. My HCG dosage is higher though more like 1,500+ ius two to three times a week. My test levels are still pretty low, in the 400-500 range.

I've been toying around with the idea of getting on TRT. My recebt blood results came back at 209 at age 31. Unbenonse to me, my wife has been trying to get pregnant since January of this year. I was on 200mg Test E, and 400mg Tren E run for 12 weeks. After 6 months of trying she finally told me. She knows about my use, and is okay with it. But when I found out about it I completely stopped and went into PCT. I also used Maca Root, Bee Pollen Granules, and Moringa to aid in recovery. That Maca Root keeps my libido sky high, I swear. It took 6 months for me to recover fully, and the day before Thanksgiving we found out she was pregnant with #4! We are wanting 5 kids in total, so I just might pass on TRT till then.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131