over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My First comp. NPC Max Muscle April 28th VA

Bullman77

Registered
Well I finally did my first comp. I weighed in at 218 after being 300 last Christmas. I know I need way more conditioning but this was for experience only and to prepare me for July 28th in Norfolk.

I had a blast, got to meet Shawn Ray one of my idols from years of being a fan of bodybuilding.
He even called me up to the mic and discussed my back surgeries in years past when I was in Law Enforcement.

I was very impressed with how personable he was.

Went to Macaroni Grill to eat and Shawn came in later with NPC Chairman Richard Siegelman. Siegelman expressed thanks for my service as an LEO and stated he served at one time also and bought me desert.

It was an awesome weekend!!
DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0198.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

A few more.

Attachments

• DSC_0338.jpg
    DSC_0338.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 412
  • DSC_0344.jpg
    DSC_0344.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 399
  • DSC_0342.jpg
    DSC_0342.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 388
congrats

Congrats on the weight lost, did you had fun up on the stage, because that's what it all about..

Well done on being able to get up there and competing bro. You have had a tough journey and come a hell of a long way. Keep going bro the achievements dont just stop here!

Congrats on the weight lost, did you had fun up on the stage, because that's what it all about..

Thanks. I had a blast. Ive def got the fever for it now, so going into Norfolk in July with a mission. Lots of conditioning!

My last week was ruff. My dad had a heart attack the Sunday before and I left the state. I trained still but got off the diet and ate a lot of carbs.

It was a great experience to build on!

Thanks. I had a blast. Ive def got the fever for it now, so going into Norfolk in July with a mission. Lots of conditioning!

My last week was ruff. My dad had a heart attack the Sunday before and I left the state. I trained still but got off the diet and ate a lot of carbs.

It was a great experience to build on!

How is your dad doing? I bet he wishes he could have been there. I hope he pulled through ok.

Congrats! Your transformation and making it to the stage constitute a major victory. And in light of your Dad's difficulties, even more impressive.

Best wishes for the next show, and best to your Dad.

Last edited:
My gf and a few women i train went to the show. Congrats on the huge wt loss and getting onstage.

Rich is a good friend of mine, i trained him fir hi nats win when he turned pro. He was undercover narcoitics for many years. If your still on your diet, his show is in 8 weeks.

Congrats on the show.

Lucian

How is your dad doing? I bet he wishes he could have been there. I hope he pulled through ok.

Maldorf. He is diabetic so his kidneys shut down while he was there. He had to go on dialysis. He was loosing blood from somewhere in his stomach so they couldnt do the heart cath until that is healed.
He went home yesterday to rest for two weeks then they will do a cath on him.
Thanks for asking:headbang:

Maldorf. He is diabetic so his kidneys shut down while he was there. He had to go on dialysis. He was loosing blood from somewhere in his stomach so they couldnt do the heart cath until that is healed.
He went home yesterday to rest for two weeks then they will do a cath on him.
Thanks for asking:headbang:

Sounds like my father in law. He as in for a surgery on his intestines and then they found out his heart had 5 arteries that were almost completely clogged up. Seems like one illness leads to another. On a good note though he is doing really good now and his heart is much better than mine, and he even had a heart attack at the hospital which lead to the quintuple bypass. His ejection fraction is now 50% though and thats almost normal! He is 72 yrs old and has a stronger heart than mine. Older people develop what is called collateral circulation which is where other arteries of the heart grow and take over for the ones that are clogged up, almost like a natural bypass done by your body.

You dad is going to pull through just fine, medical science is great now and he hasnt had a heart attack yet so things should be good.

Great job bro, good luck in the future!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity