over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My first cycle----Advice please......

I haven't thought about this and don't know much about it. I typically am very horny and have no erection issues whatsoever. I have plenty of energy normally as well. When you say TRT, do you mean going to a doctor and getting a prescription? Or just doing some sort of maintenance dose of Test every couple of weeks on my own? Wouldn't that shut down my natural Test production if I ran Test at lower dose permanently?

My plan was to do two cycles per year followed by PCT each time. In the winter doing a cycle more geared towards bulking up and in the summer something a long the lines of what I'm doing now. This is all in the early stages of planning and research obviously. I'm sure a lot of what I'm saying is wrong, but that's why I'm here after all.

Thanks for the suggestions

Yes, Dr. prescribed TRT. Its just an option to explore. I blast and cruise as well, running TRT (200cyp) most of the year. Dr. has me on HCG year round once per week as well. That keep the boys hanging and working just fine.
I started 6 years ago when I turned 40. I never had any issues with not being horny or body getting soft. I just figured @ 40 it would be wise to have a medical professional monitor my bloodwork and such. Better safe than sorry, plus I get a script for my test, so at least I know its dosed accurately.

Walked into a meeting at work today and a coworker asked me if I was on the juice :)

You will no you are looking jacked when they no longer ask :D

Actually - I would rather no one ever think that about me but that ship sailed 20 years ago

Yes, Dr. prescribed TRT. Its just an option to explore. I blast and cruise as well, running TRT (200cyp) most of the year. Dr. has me on HCG year round once per week as well. That keep the boys hanging and working just fine.
I started 6 years ago when I turned 40. I never had any issues with not being horny or body getting soft. I just figured @ 40 it would be wise to have a medical professional monitor my bloodwork and such. Better safe than sorry, plus I get a script for my test, so at least I know its dosed accurately.

Ahhh, thanks for the info. Is that covered by insurance?

So, just to be clear if you take Test prescribed by a doctor and HCG all year, you will have elevated synthetic Test levels and you're body will continue to produce natural Test as well? Then a few times per year you inject additional Test which would be considered your cycle/blast and then just back to the TRT and HCG alone which would be considered a cruise?

Interesting. I assume once you start this, you pretty much have to run it forever?

thanks!

Hey everybody, I just wanted to put up my current cycle and get some advice from the experienced members here. This is my first foray into steroids and so far I am hooked!!!! I have never felt better in the gym and I am making great progress so far. So basically, I wanted to see if the doses I am running are adequate for my first cycle and I wanted to see what I should be doing to prevent a shutdown and other side effects and what to do when I come off the cycle. I have been reading and watching youtube clips and my head is starting to spin now, haha. So I figured I put it down here and get some modern advice. So here it goes...........

I'm 40 years old. Currently weight 192 lbs and I'm 5'11. Traditionally I weight 175-180 with more fat in the midsection. Looking for overall performance increase in the gym. Goals are to add more muscle and trim down the midsection and I have been achieving that so far. My overall weight is up, my fat is reduced, strength is up and pretty much everybody I see says how great I look. I couple people even jokingly asked if I was on that juice. Great feeling :) This week I benched 225 for 5 reps on flat bench. Which might not sound like a lot, but it's huge for me and a great mental boost getting those two 45 lb plates on each side!

Cycle:

AAS

-Anavar @ 50mg per day. Been on for 8 weeks so far
(Is 12 weeks safe for this dose, or should I be stopping soon?)
-Winstrol @ 50mg every 3 days. Been on for 4 weeks
(My assumption was 8 weeks on the Winstrol?)
-Sustanon 250 @ 250mg every 5 days. Been on for 4 weeks
(My assumption was 8 weeks on the Sustanon?)

-Anastrozole Liquid @ approximately 30ml every 3 days or so
-D-Aspartic Acid @ 3000mg every day for the last 3 weeks
(Thought process behind the above was to keep estrogen low and to increase natural Test levels)

-Milk Thistle @ 400mg per day
-Picrorhiza @ 400mg per day
(Liver support)

-Saw Palmetto @ 620mg per day
(trying to keep that hair)

I have read that I should be taking HCG during cycle and through a PCT?

I'm reading that the Milk Thistle isn't enough and I need something with Kidney support as well. Any recommendations for an all in one product?

What is the current go to protocol for PCT? I have seen so many different opinions on this and am getting confused.

About a week ago I started noticing a little acne on my shoulders, none on my back yet. So I started using some Stridex Pads and it is clearing up. Any suggestions for keeping the Acne in check?

So, thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to get some good responses to help tailor this cycle and upcoming PCT. I would greatly appreciate any help you guys can provide. I'm trying to be as safe as possible, but I also don't want to shortchange my results either.

Sorry this is all over the place and covers many topics, but I'm worried I'm doing something wrong and want to correct anything while there is still time.

Thank You!!!!

I also have some MK-2866 (Ostarine) which I read is very effective at running during the PCT to retain gains. Sound good?

trimming midsection has nothing to do with drugs, its all diet ,all I hear in your post is drugs drugs drugs ,get your diet in check, and your 40 years old, I think pct is a big waste of time

Last edited:
trimming midsection has nothing to do with drugs, its all diet ,all I hear in your post is drugs drugs drugs ,get your diet in check, and your 40 years old, I think pct is a big waste of time

It's all drugs drugs drugs, because that is what I most need to gain the knowledge on. I make an effort to hit my macros normally, and since being on the AAS I have pushed my caloric intake up. Yes, a little dirtier than usual, but these drugs are so damn forgiving. Planning on getting tons of calories in over the next 6 months (hopefully as clean as I can) and do more of a bulking cycle in the winter and then shred up for the Summer. I'm going to try to do three Spartan Races next year and I'll be training with my boy who has been destroying these things. He's going to beat my ass good. I'm going to be adding 30 minutes of cardio after each gym workout as suggested above as well.

When you say at 40 PCT is a waste what exactly do you mean? Are you saying I should just cruise all year and incorporate blasts a few times per year instead?

Thanks for the input!

at your age you should get TRT no problem. Its just checking your levels and maintenance. My insurance covers mine completely and its a nice way for me to legally travel with it. The only thing my insurance doesnt cover is armidex and he sells that in the office at $3 a pill and you leave with a perscription for everything. I am not sure about your state but mine your only legally allowed 5cc of test cyp at a time and have to come in to each 5cc bottle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131