advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My first cycle.... anything wrong with it?

MycoPhage

Newbies
ok, since this is my first time doing this, i figure i should throw my plans out there, and see what more experienced people think.

I'm 6'0, about 15% body fat, 215 lbs. I have a good (but non-competitive) understanding of diet, weight training, general health, ect.

Goal: get down to 10% body fat, and put on as much muscle as possible while reaching that primary goal. I want to have a quality, lean build, and be free from side effects (allready losing my hair....curses!).

to bad i can't post my excell spreadsheet on here, it'd look a lot nicer than typing it out!

Week Durabolin | Deca-Durabolin | Winstrol
1-|---400----|----400--------|---40---
2-|---400----|----400--------|---40---
3-|----------|----400---------|---40---
4-|----------|----400---------|---40---
5-|----------|----400---------|---------
6-|----------|----400---------|---------
7-|----------|----400---------|---------
8-|----------|----400---------|---------
9-|----------|----400---------|----40---
10-|---------|-----400---------|---40---
11-|---------|-----400---------|---40---
12-|---------|-----400---------|---40---
13--------------------------------------
14---------- NOTHING!!!!!!!!! ---------
15--------------------------------------

PCT:
16: 100mg/d Nolvadex, 100mg/d Clomid, 7500iu HCG (two injections)
17: 100mg/d Nolvadex, 100mg/d Clomid, 5000iu HCG (two injections)
18: 100mg/d Clomid, 3750iu HCG (two injections)
19: 50mg/d Clomid
20: 50mg/d Clomid

The winstrol is oral, i figured 40mg/day was kind of a high dose, so i'm going to be on it for two shorter cycles instead of one long 6-8 week one. My PCT was copied from ANABOLICS 2006. The reasoning behind the 2 weeks of durabolin is that it takes Deca a couple weeks to start kicking in, so i want to use a faster/shorter acting one to boost me up to the correct levels until that happens.

feedback is much appreciated, friends

*EDIT*
i also take creatine ethyl ester, a daily multivitamin (kirkland signature from costco, i think), daily flaxseed oil, yohimbe, and 5-HTP

Last edited:
shoudltn the d-bol be ran for 4 weeks not two. and wheres the test....

That Deca Dik is a Bi*ch!!!!! you should Def throw in some type of test

For a first cycle run something as such:
wk1-10 Test Enan 500mg/wk
wk1-5 Dbol 50mg/ed
wk6-10 Winni 50mg/ed
pct:
wk13 Clomid 100mg-Nolva 40mg/ed
wk14 Clomid 50mg-Nolva 30mg/ed
wk15 Clomid 50mg-Nolva 20mg/ed
If your diet and training are on you should see gains of 25-30lbs.

thanks for the input guys. i don't want to use test, as the side effects (especiallyfor my first time and i'm allready a little nervous) are unacceptable for me... i REALLY can't risk losing more hair to DHT conversion, my hairloss has finally stabilized, and i havn't lost any in a few years (in fact, it MIGHT be growing back a little...or i have a good stylist).

so, am i going overkill with the HCG on top of the clomid and nolvadex?

for people who have done test and lost hair, did you do huge doses for prolonged periods of time to yield those negative effects, or did it happen at lower doses?

i also want to focus on quailty muscle building, without estrogenic side effects. i don't want to EXPLODE (and draw attention from my peers...small town), i just want to *explode* heh.

my recent history is: abotu 2 months ago, i was at my lifetime heaviest, and strongest, but then i guiltily took a couple months off to focus on school (i was doin mighty bad, had to), and combine that with alcohol, i lost a lot of my gains, and turned them into fat. i've just about sworn off alcohol now, and would really like to get to a more attractive body fat % while gaining some muscle.

thanks again for the advice, i REALLY appreciate it

Your goal on first cycle should be aimed at maximizing increase in LBM, not BF loss! You need to diet down to 10%BF PRIOR TO starting this cycle - I actually recommend doing this for everyone before starting their first.

Read on proper use of HCG: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1190

You may also want to consider like 200-300mg test + 200-300 deca instead, as 12 weeks with deca dick is a looooong time :eek:

MycoPhage said:
for people who have done test and lost hair, did you do huge doses for prolonged periods of time to yield those negative effects, or did it happen at lower doses?

i also want to focus on quailty muscle building, without estrogenic side effects. i don't want to EXPLODE (and draw attention from my peers...small town), i just want to *explode* heh.
IMHO, hair loss is GENETIC. While gear (yes all - is a derivative of test) may exacerbate hair loss (and "may not"), your genetic predetermination cannot be changed.

So progesterone-related gyno from deca IS NOT an estrogenic side effect?

what's deca dick, impotence? i allready have a relentless sex drive (fucked 48 times in the last 12 days...best girlfriend EVER), so maybe it'll just bring me down to a normal level...

i'm pretty set on doing my cycle ASAP. if you wait until the perfect time to do everything in life, you'll never actually do anything. if you decide to only fuck 10s, you'll miss out on a LOT of 8s and 9s along the way... even if it's suboptimal to do a cycle now, it'll still be WAY better than not doing one at all.

i agree there's a gentic component, but there's no reason to aggravate it with more test. has anyone found a journal article on threshold levels of test to cause hairloss?

also, i've pretty much read Anabolics 2006 front to back, and it just seems to me that nandrolone and deca-nandrolone are extremely safe, and a great drug for a beginner to cut his teeth on. i gotta smoke a joint before i do a line, ya know?

so, do you guys think my cycle duration is ok, or is it to long? how about my PCT, the HCG is overkill, but everything else is about fine?

thanks for the feedback as always!

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear