over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My first CYCLE ..feedback ..

Hustle2Muscles

Newbies
Hello , I started my first Cycle using only Testosterone Enathate on October 23 and will end on December 23 . (a short but effective 8 week cycle)
The first two weeks I used 250 mg and weeks three to eight I used 500 mg injected Thursdays and Sundays . Researching threw various boards opinions varied from 8 weeks to 16 weeks for a first cycle . Since commencing my first cycle I've gained roughly 5.4 kg or 12 lb. . I was contemplating a 12 week cycle but I have a 2 week business trip overseas and don't want to risk bring gear on the airplane . Fortunately I didn't attain Gyno but noticed acme on my back and shoulders . My question is should I use Nolva two weeks after my last injection ? My second question is considering my first cycle being only eight weeks would starting another cycle 8-10 weeks later be to early ? Thank you again for those who respond .

It sounds like you had a nice modest first cycle, which is good to do. 12 pounds might not seem amazing but hopefully you should keep alot of what you gained. Perhaps you will lose a little strength but dont worry about it, its typical and to be expected. As for the acne it should slowly clear up as your body naturally begins regulating its own hormones again.

As for the nolva 2 weeks after your last shot should be fine. I know of no legitimate studies to back it up but it seems to be fairly common to let the ester work its way out in around 2-3 weeks before a typical pct. As far as starting a second cycle 8-10 weeks later, its hard to really say whats "best" to do.

Again, it is fairly common for those that dont stay on year round to take the same time off as they are on. I imagine to try to maintain more gains or out of lack of patience lol. I say the longer you stay off is better for your own endocrine systems health in the long run. But really it just depends on your own goals.

Oh yeah and good call on not taking gear with you on the plane. Thats a big no no. ;)

It sounds like you had a nice modest first cycle, which is good to do. 12 pounds might not seem amazing but hopefully you should keep alot of what you gained. Perhaps you will lose a little strength but dont worry about it, its typical and to be expected. As for the acne it should slowly clear up as your body naturally begins regulating its own hormones again.

As for the nolva 2 weeks after your last shot should be fine. I know of no legitimate studies to back it up but it seems to be fairly common to let the ester work its way out in around 2-3 weeks before a typical pct. As far as starting a second cycle 8-10 weeks later, its hard to really say whats "best" to do.

Again, it is fairly common for those that dont stay on year round to take the same time off as they are on. I imagine to try to maintain more gains or out of lack of patience lol. I say the longer you stay off is better for your own endocrine systems health in the long run. But really it just depends on your own goals.

Oh yeah and good call on not taking gear with you on the plane. Thats a big no no. ;)

Thanks for the advice .

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members