over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My first cycle - log

Pinned last 300mg Test this morning of this cycle. I start PCT in 2 weeks. Gonna finish off HCG probably by next week, not going to bother mixing another vial just for a week of HCG. The 5,000iu's time out perfectly with my cycle.

Having some back pain this week and have been pushing through it but I'm gonna take a couple days off from the gym and maybe just work on mobility, and maybe some yoga type work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Things have been great. No sides at all, libido is still awesome. I have been burnt out from the gym so I've only been going 2-3 times a week the past week and a half. I had some backache from hell that forced me to take a week off. I actually miss pinning but I've learned so much this cycle that I'm excited to give the next cycle even more dedication. Last day of cycle I was about 233lbs and I weighed in yesterday morning at 233.1 so I'm maintaining weight. I need to pinch and see how lean mass is holding.

Well done man just saw your log for the first time. I finished my first cycle log not too long ago you can find it if you go to my profile and threads I've started. I've been seeing people start saying now not to do HCG. I didn't bother with it and my cycle went just fine. At least you were more responsible than me and got bloodwork lol. No idea what my levels were I just went off the way I looked and felt.

Well done man just saw your log for the first time. I finished my first cycle log not too long ago you can find it if you go to my profile and threads I've started. I've been seeing people start saying now not to do HCG. I didn't bother with it and my cycle went just fine. At least you were more responsible than me and got bloodwork lol. No idea what my levels were I just went off the way I looked and felt.

Thanks man, I'll definitely check out your log. I feel fat now and can't wait to cut and do cardio again, I did ZERO cardio for almost four months and I feel it with the added weight, up 21lbs still. I walk up a few flights of stairs and get winded lol. Congrats on a successful cycle, I can't wait to do another (more aggressive) but I'm waiting until bloods come back to normal.

Same here no cardio but I naturally stay lean. It definitely takes a toll on your stamina though.

Approaching the end of the first week of PCT. Clomid at 50ed and Nolva at 40ed and the past two days I've felt so depressed. I'm gonna start splitting the two and take Nolva in the morning and Clomid before bed. I told my wife I thought she would be better off without me yesterday. I made sure to tell her before hand that this isn't how I truly feel but the mood swings put those feelings into me. It's frustrating.

So I came home last night and had a whole bottle of wine and went to bed lol. Not the best thing to do but it made me feel better for a couple of hours.

Any advice or tips to help me through this I'd greatly appreciate.

Ok so as of this morning, either the Clomid or Nolva or combination is killing my erections. I mean, I feel like a limp dick all day, it's depressing. Should I add something? Or drop something?

Wish I could help. No PCT for me.

Thanks anyways though, I am much better. Week 3 of PCT and I feel like my old natty self again, just 18lbs heavier lol. I'm looking forward to being done with the cycle and PCT, I need a break from the routine.

I know I haven't been updating as much as I used to, been pretty busy with work. I'm still hitting the gym 3-4 days a week, weight is still holding steady, still eating the same macros. I'm sitting at 228.4 lbs right now which is a big jump from where I started at 212 lbs. I'm in week 3 of PCT and feel normal again, emotionally/mentally/physically. I think I have adjusted to the new weight because I feel small again haha. How is it we are never completely satisfied with our results?I haven't taken any update pics lately, mostly because I'm busy as hell and also my motivation was basically sh*t the first two weeks of PCT. I know I read plenty of warnings about potential emotional stuff during PCT but week 2 was seriously horrible. I've learned a lot in this cycle, especially about myself and my commitment to my fitness. I have made some solid gains, and I can't wait to cut and see the results from all the hard work I put into my cycle.

So far though I've learned this:
1) I thought I knew enough, but was still asking questions throughout the entire cycle
2) I was extremely motivated the first half but let life distract me and I lost sight of the end goal; result? I had too many cheat meals, and drank alcohol when I shouldn't have. If you are on cycle, it's simple....don't drink alcohol. It completely takes away your results, and takes you a step back with every drink. I knew this going in, but felt stronger, more motivated, more invincible...and complacency set in. It was stupid.
3) Order more supplies than you think you need. Have extra ancillaries on hand for possible sides.
4) Listen to the vets on here, if they suggest a simple cycle, don't over do it.
5) Liver support with an oral is a must. The Dbol I had the first 4 weeks gave me insane back pumps, crippling even. Then I noticed my finger nails looking different (odd right?) turns out when your liver takes a hit, it shows in your finger nails with ridges/bumps/discoloration.
6) Blood work before, during, after cycle is a must. Don't be cheap and think you don't need it.
7) Buy a blood pressure monitor before starting your cycle. You kind of have to be your own doctor and monitor your mood/sleep/eating/BP/liver/water/etc. I've really learned what to look out for, what to feel for, and even have my wife tell me if she notices anything different from me; emotional/temperament.

I'm sure there is more that I learned but if you're new to AAS, read, read, read. Ask questions, Google things you don't know. If you're going to put it into your body, research it; don't just trust your friends advice from the gym. This is your one and only body and if you mess it up, you're the only one having to pay the price for your actions.

Thank you to everyone that has contributed to this log, to my PM's, and to my frustrations. You are all appreciated!

I know I haven't been updating as much as I used to, been pretty busy with work. I'm still hitting the gym 3-4 days a week, weight is still holding steady, still eating the same macros. I'm sitting at 228.4 lbs right now which is a big jump from where I started at 212 lbs. I'm in week 3 of PCT and feel normal again, emotionally/mentally/physically. I think I have adjusted to the new weight because I feel small again haha. How is it we are never completely satisfied with our results?I haven't taken any update pics lately, mostly because I'm busy as hell and also my motivation was basically sh*t the first two weeks of PCT. I know I read plenty of warnings about potential emotional stuff during PCT but week 2 was seriously horrible. I've learned a lot in this cycle, especially about myself and my commitment to my fitness. I have made some solid gains, and I can't wait to cut and see the results from all the hard work I put into my cycle.

So far though I've learned this:

1) I thought I knew enough, but was still asking questions throughout the entire cycle

2) I was extremely motivated the first half but let life distract me and I lost sight of the end goal; result? I had too many cheat meals, and drank alcohol when I shouldn't have. If you are on cycle, it's simple....don't drink alcohol. It completely takes away your results, and takes you a step back with every drink. I knew this going in, but felt stronger, more motivated, more invincible...and complacency set in. It was stupid.

3) Order more supplies than you think you need. Have extra ancillaries on hand for possible sides.

4) Listen to the vets on here, if they suggest a simple cycle, don't over do it.

5) Liver support with an oral is a must. The Dbol I had the first 4 weeks gave me insane back pumps, crippling even. Then I noticed my finger nails looking different (odd right?) turns out when your liver takes a hit, it shows in your finger nails with ridges/bumps/discoloration.

6) Blood work before, during, after cycle is a must. Don't be cheap and think you don't need it.

7) Buy a blood pressure monitor before starting your cycle. You kind of have to be your own doctor and monitor your mood/sleep/eating/BP/liver/water/etc. I've really learned what to look out for, what to feel for, and even have my wife tell me if she notices anything different from me; emotional/temperament.

I'm sure there is more that I learned but if you're new to AAS, read, read, read. Ask questions, Google things you don't know. If you're going to put it into your body, research it; don't just trust your friends advice from the gym. This is your one and only body and if you mess it up, you're the only one having to pay the price for your actions.

Thank you to everyone that has contributed to this log, to my PM's, and to my frustrations. You are all appreciated!

I feel more people need to do this. I know too many friends who have been on since 17/18 who have no care for their health, never get blood work, never cycle off (I know this one is debatable for some). Good post[emoji1303]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity