over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my first cycle, pls comment.

btw....another query...
i have read that as one runs more cycles, they will usually use more than just test.
however, what if one has run test e+ deca for a cycle, can he goes back to test e only and yet make gains?
I'm asking this as my buddy started off with test e/ deca (250mg/200mg) and now thinking of trying test e @500mg....but wonders about the possibility of gains...
any advise/ comments?:D

my first cycle I started off with 400mgs a wk. I didn't feel much at all until I doubled the dose.

test @ 750mgs a wk is what I'd recommend. you can kick start with something like drol and use something the last 4wks like winny and you will be happy with the results.

my first cycle I started off with 400mgs a wk. I didn't feel much at all until I doubled the dose.

test @ 750mgs a wk is what I'd recommend. you can kick start with something like drol and use something the last 4wks like winny and you will be happy with the results.

woo..750mg/week for first cycle?
no sides - bloat, water retention, acne?
may i know how much you gain and keep after PCT?

You got it right man. That looks like a perfect one. I feel that 750mg/week for the first cycle is really awesome. So, what's the status now?

yes, I will stick with what was planned.
Currently waiting for all my items to arrive on hand before starting...hopefully can start in Aug...

hi,

am wondering for 500mg test e/ week...does anyone inject 500mg in a day but 2 different sites (left & right delts) or 250mg x 2 days is the proper way to dose it?
Any comments/ advise??

For 500mg of Test E/wk pin twice a week at 250mg each pin. That is gonna be best for keeping blood levels more balanced throughtout your cycle.

I'm following this thread for sometime now. So have you started?

hi, yes have started.
currently into week 2.
dont feel any difference physically yet...still training hard and increasing calories slowly.
are you planning to start one?

i'm currently at week5 and my weight went up 4lbs and strength a little...
my calories is currently at 4400 for the past 2 weeks..
just wondering if the slight weight & strength increase is going the right direction...as i read that the effects come in anywhere from week3 to week6...just getting a little worried....
any one facing similar??:confused:

Well the test will just be starting to kick in.

What did you decide for a final cycle? Dosages? HCG? I'd run the test for a minimum of 12 weeks.

Post your diet...

Post your training regime...

Before pics...

:yeahthat:

Last edited:
Well the test will just be starting to kick in.

What did you decide for a final cycle? Dosages? HCG? I'd run the test for a minimum of 12 weeks.

Post your diet...

Post your training regime...

Before pics...

:yeahthat:

currently it's week5 and yes i read that it takes week3 to week6....guess i'm one of those week6...but just want to make sure it's going the right way...

final cycle dosage is 500mg per week (2x 250mg) with aromasin 0.5mg eod/e3d...thinking of adding proviron week6 @ 25mg ed as I read that it's a good addition...any comment on that??

diet is currently at 4500calories for week4 onwards...before i started, my calories was 3200 daily...i increased around 500 from week1 to 3.
macro is 40P/ 30C/30F
summarized diet per day for 6 days - (i eat the same things and i have a spreadsheet to calculate the macros)
oatmeal
14 eggs
multi-grain bread with natural PB x 2 slices
protein shake x 2scoops
salmon x 500g
chicken breast x 400g
brown rice x 150g
green apple x1
homemade protein bars x1
post workout shake x2 scoops
vegetables x 2 servings
caesin protein shake x2scoops

I'm carbs sensitive so before cycle, I dont take more than 200g per day but currenly, I'm already on 350g carbs daily...wondering if it's too high even when on cycle??

I train 5 days a week - 1 for each body parts (chest, back, shoulders, legs & arms)
I did cardio on 3 days - 30mins each.

with aromasin 0.5mg eod/e3d

sorry, should be arimidex 0.5mg eod/e3d not aromasin...

"I'm carbs sensitive so before cycle, I dont take more than 200g per day but currenly, I'm already on 350g carbs daily...wondering if it's too high even when on cycle??"

You know monk, I was wondering the same thing when I read how many carbs you are consuming. In order to avoid overloading your glycogen stores, have you considered carb rotatation? That would be three days of low to moderate carb days followed by one high carb day.

But if your goal is to gain mass, and being lean isn't an issue, then it may be a good idea stick with maybe 2.0 - 2.5 grams of carbs per lb of lean mass. If you want to be lean, go with approx 1.0 grams or less of carbs per lb of lean mass. Try to play around with the amounts a bit and see how puffy and less puffy you feel. With the amount of Test you are taking, you should be able to feel the difference in water retention and bloat pretty quickly.

My first Test E, only cycle turned out pretty nicely because of careful carb management. Thats just me though.

Keep us posted of your progress. I'll be checking this thread to see how its going for you because I'm looking to do another Test only cycle and you and have have nearly the same body stats. Best of luck on this first cycle.

Oops! Error on my part. I thought auto2385's stats were yours monk.

Anyway, keep us posted. By the way do you have any before pics to compare with the end of your cycle? Even if you wait until the end of the cycle, it would be interesting to see your results. Suerte bro'.

those of you, who i get CONSTANT PMs from
about...."are you serious with the post you said
on monks, (my first cycle, pls comment) thread"

YES......im serious

please stop PMing me

thank you

:cool:

"I'm carbs sensitive so before cycle, I dont take more than 200g per day but currently, I'm already on 350g carbs daily...wondering if it's too high even when on cycle??"

You know monk, I was wondering the same thing when I read how many carbs you are consuming. In order to avoid overloading your glycogen stores, have you considered carb rotatation? That would be three days of low to moderate carb days followed by one high carb day.

But if your goal is to gain mass, and being lean isn't an issue, then it may be a good idea stick with maybe 2.0 - 2.5 grams of carbs per lb of lean mass. If you want to be lean, go with approx 1.0 grams or less of carbs per lb of lean mass. Try to play around with the amounts a bit and see how puffy and less puffy you feel. With the amount of Test you are taking, you should be able to feel the difference in water retention and bloat pretty quickly.

My first Test E, only cycle turned out pretty nicely because of careful carb management. Thats just me though.

Keep us posted of your progress. I'll be checking this thread to see how its going for you because I'm looking to do another Test only cycle and you and have have nearly the same body stats. Best of luck on this first cycle.

definitely going for mass while on cycle...imo 350g of carbs seems high compared to my normal intake but i didnt put on any weight at all for the first 3 weeks when I'm at 300g of carbs...the weight start to increase only on week4 and 5 when I'm at 350g..the increase is 4 lbs so far.
I do not know if it's due to the high carbs or due to the test starting to take effects...
I dont think I feel much bloat or water retention..could be due to the AI i'm taking...but i will monitor and adjust the carbs..
thanks.

oh, the dosage was too low for the last cycle?
i thought for 450mg of gear, one should at least gain something.
anyway he is dosing double for his next cycle...500mg test+ 400mg deca...he dont think going on 500mg test alone will gain much..

Yes it was too low a dose.

It sounds like you and your bro need to do a lot of research.

The new dose is fine depending on his weight now. Test and Deca should be run for 12 to 14 weeks and run the Test 2 weeks longer than the Deca.

Yes it was too low a dose.

It sounds like you and your bro need to do a lot of research.

The new dose is fine depending on his weight now. Test and Deca should be run for 12 to 14 weeks and run the Test 2 weeks longer than the Deca.

my buddy is going ahead with his dosage of 500mg test/ 400mg deca.
I'm currently doing my first at 500mg test..keeping it simple and hope to gain something on that/

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131