over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my first cycle, pls comment.

hey guys,
i think i have a problem.
I'm currently at mid of week 6 but i have not had any huge increase in weight or in strength yet...the only increase in weight was 4lbs during week 4-5 and a little strength increased so far.
I'm currently on 4400 calories since week 3, should i increase my calories? It seems high given my calories intake was 3200 before cycle but I will increase it further if needed.
Due to this, I am taking arimidex .5mg e3d to see if that could be the problem...just in case .5mg eod is too much...
Could I be one of those that react slower to test e?? and see the increase during week 7 or 8?
please advise...getting worried of what could be wrong...thanks.

hey guys,
i think i have a problem.
I'm currently at mid of week 6 but i have not had any huge increase in weight or in strength yet...the only increase in weight was 4lbs during week 4-5 and a little strength increased so far.
I'm currently on 4400 calories since week 3, should i increase my calories? It seems high given my calories intake was 3200 before cycle but I will increase it further if needed.
Due to this, I am taking arimidex .5mg e3d to see if that could be the problem...just in case .5mg eod is too much...
Could I be one of those that react slower to test e?? and see the increase during week 7 or 8?
please advise...getting worried of what could be wrong...thanks.

Give it more time. I like short ester test's like prop for just this reason but your looking at EOD injections. At week 12 I'd up the test to 750 and stay tyhere until gains stop then add masterone at 100 mg'week with some EQ.

Give it more time. I like short ester test's like prop for just this reason but your looking at EOD injections. At week 12 I'd up the test to 750 and stay tyhere until gains stop then add masterone at 100 mg'week with some EQ.

yes...nothing i can do except give it more time....
i'm doing 10 weeks hence the worries...

currently at end of week8 and i have a couple of question:

my fingers seem stiff these past 2 weeks especially in the morning upon waking up then gradually less stiff...are these cause by low estrogen? as i also started taking proviron @50mg in addition to arimidex 0.5mg e3d these 2 weeks as well...

I also feel pumped on body parts that i trained 3-4 days back, i dont usually feel pumped that long....is it normal??..just hope it's not bad signs.
please advise.
thanks.

currently at end of week8 and i have a couple of question:

my fingers seem stiff these past 2 weeks especially in the morning upon waking up then gradually less stiff...are these cause by low estrogen? as i also started taking proviron @50mg in addition to arimidex 0.5mg e3d these 2 weeks as well...

I also feel pumped on body parts that i trained 3-4 days back, i dont usually feel pumped that long....is it normal??..just hope it's not bad signs.
please advise.
thanks.

Describe stiff, is it in your joints or do your hands feel bloated/swollen.

Describe stiff, is it in your joints or do your hands feel bloated/swollen.

oh...stiff as in i feel as if my fingers are fat and needs to warm up by closing and opening my fists....or by cracking my fingers...knee joints has a little creaking sound when moving.

oh...stiff as in i feel as if my fingers are fat and needs to warm up by closing and opening my fists....or by cracking my fingers...knee joints has a little creaking sound when moving.

I haven't read the entire thread but that will be from your AI usage. Maybe lower it down and see how you are.

Are you on aromasin and arimidex now? Are you still on 500mg test weekly? Either way lower your AI dose and you should be fine. For future ref adding 200mg deca to a cycle (not this one) should make your joints feel incredible. Joint issues can also occur the leaner you get. Moreover ensuring there are lots of good healthy fats in your diet (evco, evoo, walnuts, almonds, eggs etc) will only help joint issues.

i know what they "say"....
and what they "do"...

but to be completely honest here???.......

i WISH i did twice as much my very cycle
or even 3 times as much shit!!!!....that i actually did..

because you'll never gain as much, as fast, as hard...AND KEEP IT.....
than your FIRST cycle......(you'll never gain like that again)

so........if i was to give you ANY advice???

it would be, double what you have
add another compound at similar dosage
and add an oral too

but what the fuck do i know????
im a fuckin nobody, but i have been around the block
(more than once)

keepin it real

:cool:

Im using this advice on my next cycle :cool:

I haven't read the entire thread but that will be from your AI usage. Maybe lower it down and see how you are.

Are you on aromasin and arimidex now? Are you still on 500mg test weekly? Either way lower your AI dose and you should be fine. For future ref adding 200mg deca to a cycle (not this one) should make your joints feel incredible. Joint issues can also occur the leaner you get. Moreover ensuring there are lots of good healthy fats in your diet (evco, evoo, walnuts, almonds, eggs etc) will only help joint issues.

I took arimidex 0.5mg e3d when I started 50mg of proviron.
i did suspect if it could be too much AI with arimidex and proviron...
yes, still on 500mg test weekly.

Hi,
I know it's been advised that test only be the first cycle hence the above.
Any advise? Is my PCT alrite?
Since AI is included during cycle, gyno is prevented, correct?
So gyno will not happen?
If it does, nolva will be used at 20mg first while aromasin is still in use - is that alrite to have both nolva and aromasin running at the same time? (pls ignore this question if gyno will not happen)

It's my understanding that nolva really does nothing to stop gyno once it's started and rather you need an AI than a SERM to fully stop and control any gyno. Anyone with clout to their name care to comment on that, agree/disagree?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws