over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My First Cycle

vintrexx

Newbies
How's it going everyone, newbie here & I just wanted to share the details as well as my experience w/ my very first cycle:

I completed my first cycle August of last year & it was one of the BEST decisions of my life. Before I start w/ the details, here's a little background on me: I've been an avid athlete since highschool (I swam & played soccer for my school) and I joined the military right after graduation. I was exposed to AAS at a fairly early age b/c majority of the athletes in my school were completely focused on getting scholarships to major colleges and so in true teenager fashion, AAS was openly talked about (away from coaches, teachers, and parents of course). I however had a different mindset; all I cared about was partying and so I figured AAS just wasn't for me...after all, I was in great shape for a kid plus I was already dating one of the hottest girls in school (I was a junior at the time we started going out and she was a senior) so I didn't need the AAS to give me any kind of boost (mentally, emotionally, or physically). Anyway, fast forward towards the end of my senior year & I was deadset on joining the military. My girl, who was already in college, wanted me to go to her college but I had other plans so that was the end of it. Anyway, the athleticism I gained from swimming and playing soccer in highschool was a major factor in me succeeding in the military (coupled w/ the fact that I loved partying and so did every single one of my military buddies). Not once was the usage of gear ever on my mind b/c I had never had a problem maintaining a very lean physique as well as scoring high on any of my PFT's (Physical Fitness Test). Fast forward aaaaalllll the way to early 2014 (I was already 30) and I noticed that I started to struggle w/ my running & my calisthenics out of nowhere; I felt as though I swallowed a fat-boy pill. I talked to my team leader b/c I panicked & he laughed at me and told me "welcome to your thirties". Afterwards, he pulled me to the side and told me about gear. The old man and I talked about gear everyday for a couple of weeks until one day I decided to go through w/ it. I ordered my vials, my needles and my PCT shit and as soon as they came, I got blood work done (the old man advised me to). I also followed his advice in going w/ a simple, no bullshit, 12-week Test E cycle. Like a true newbie, I got pissed off the first 4 weeks b/c I didn't feel shit. My expectations were that of me turning into the Hulk 10 minutes after the first injection. I talked to my team leader again & he told me to be patient b/c Test E takes a little bit to kick in. Mind you, this entire time, I never slacked off on my running, swimming, or my calisthenics. I had already stopped drinking b/c I lost the taste for it and as far as food goes, well...I eat a shit ton of carbs b/c I love to run and swim. So, the 5th week comes and towards the end of it, I started feeling "good". It's hard for me to describe, lol...it's like a "good" as in I just rescued a shit ton of puppies from a burning building kind of "good". I noticed an energy in my swimming & running that I hadn't felt in a long time...it wasn't this crazy surge of superhero like energy at all, just a really good, strong and solid feeling. My calisthenics also shot up as in I cranked out just as much push-ups, pull-ups and flutter kicks than most of the younger guys on my team. Towards the end of the cycle, I noticed I had gained a noticeable increase in muscle definition: my shoulders popped out more and my traps got bigger. As far as abs go I never had a problem w/ that, the only thing that changed was vascularity in my abdominal area increased considerably. So, that is my experience w/ my first ever cycle....I don't know when I'm going to do another one but I'm sure it will be soon! :D I'll keep everyone posted!

Cycle Details:
Weeks 1-12: 500mg of Test E every week
PCT: Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Gyno: I never saw/felt any signs of it but I had Aromasin ready just in case

Stats:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 159 lbs (on my digital scale)
10% Bodyfat

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members