over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My first day on MK 677

I haven't heard anyone say anything related to the sides I just started experiencing again with now a 2nd source of MK.

Cold like symptoms, including severely swollen lymph glands on both sides of the neck. Am I the only one experiencing sides like this?

I love this supp. And want to continue use but this side effect is pretty shitty.
I've read about this when doing research on mk. Someone else experienced the same symptoms. If it's not the source than perhaps mk doesn't agree with you.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I hate mk677... no one has an appetite after they use it. I swear my appetite has been weaker ever since

Lol there are tons of people who report appetite increases from MK... Tons

Me being one of them. I only take 10mg EOD currently but when I first started at 25mg I had a huge increase appetite and carb cravings

Go to your local CVS and ask for 1ml oral syringes at the pharmacy. They hand them out free of charge. I wouldn't trust that dropper, I would be surprised if it was even close to being accurate.
Got one last night.
8mg pre bed.

Such a better way to accurately dose.

Since dropping my dose (after the first day) to around 8mg I haven't had any issues.

Will increase to 10 for a week.

Then go from there.

Good pumps in the gym this week. Likely because of the increase in test (from 200 to 500), kre alkyn and mk.

I definitely look a bit more vascular now with the ghrp2 and mk 677. But i want its long term benefits so the look doesn't mean much.... Just that its working.

All lifts increased this week specifically for shoulders which I'm still babying because of a lingering injury but much to my surprise (keep in mind I've gradually strengthened my scapula and shoulder for 6 weeks now) i was able to lift almost as much as i was prior to my injury. Almost a 20 pound increase in seated military press since last week!

That is def the test and mk and ghrp2.

Also since lowering my dose i haven't felt nearly as well rested as i did after that first night nor are my dreams as vivid. But i am still dreaming every night just not as deep.

An update on my first week of mk and 500mg of test cyp - after dropping to 6mg, then 8mg, and now 10mg the lethargy has almost gone and I'm continuing to have lucid vivid dreams. When i lowered to 6mg or 8mg the vivid dreams weren't as pronounced as they are now on 10mg. Since introducing test c at 500 along with kre alkyn and the mk (ghrp2 twice daily) I've added 40 pounds to my seated military press (6 weeks ago i was lifting the bar as the reason i was out of the gym was due to a shoulder injury), I've also increased my bench by 50 pounds (No bullshit). My pumps are better, sleep is great, and i have a better sense of well-being. Despite the data indicating that the main difference between 10mg and 25mg of mk is igf1 not hgh (and igf1 is more of what i want) I'll stick to the lowest dose i can to avoid sides. Meaning that the lethargy is manageable or null and bloat under control (thus far no water weight a little bloat). Will continue well past my test only cycle (titrate back to trt dose of 200mg test c) and as long as possible to get the most benefit from the hgh. More updates top come.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Fyi as mentioned earlier 200mg of the weekly test cyp is from my pharmacy the other is geno Tec. Thus far no issues i did have pip the day of my pin on Friday but it subsided by the following day. Not tracking my macros with my fitness pal but definitely watching what i eat. Protein is in the 200's grams per day carbs under 200 fat under 100.

You think its possible you just might have a virus/bacterial infection (sick)?

Swollen lymph nodes and cold-like symptoms sounds like your sick.

It is possible mike, thank you for the reply. It may all be a very strange coincidence but it is actually the 3rd time and 3rd attempt with MK. I will be giving it one more shot and keeping the dose low, possibly even going EOD at the start.

Lol there are tons of people who report appetite increases from MK... Tons

Me being one of them. I only take 10mg EOD currently but when I first started at 25mg I had a huge increase appetite and carb cravings

I don't think I have increased hunger but I definitely haven't lost my appetite either.

It is possible mike, thank you for the reply. It may all be a very strange coincidence but it is actually the 3rd time and 3rd attempt with MK. I will be giving it one more shot and keeping the dose low, possibly even going EOD at the start.

It's probably just some odd response you have to MK then. Sucks.

An update on my first week of mk and 500mg of test cyp - after dropping to 6mg, then 8mg, and now 10mg the lethargy has almost gone and I'm continuing to have lucid vivid dreams. When i lowered to 6mg or 8mg the vivid dreams weren't as pronounced as they are now on 10mg. Since introducing test c at 500 along with kre alkyn and the mk (ghrp2 twice daily) I've added 40 pounds to my seated military press (6 weeks ago i was lifting the bar as the reason i was out of the gym was due to a shoulder injury), I've also increased my bench by 50 pounds (No bullshit). My pumps are better, sleep is great, and i have a better sense of well-being. Despite the data indicating that the main difference between 10mg and 25mg of mk is igf1 not hgh (and igf1 is more of what i want) I'll stick to the lowest dose i can to avoid sides. Meaning that the lethargy is manageable or null and bloat under control (thus far no water weight a little bloat). Will continue well past my test only cycle (titrate back to trt dose of 200mg test c) and as long as possible to get the most benefit from the hgh. More updates top come.

Sounds like it's all coming together nicely now bro. Your on the right track for sure from the sound of it. Keep the updates coming [emoji4]

It's good to see you getting great results as I know you wasn't sure what to expect. This is why low dosed caps or liquid is ideal for MK-677 first timers. I had some 20mg caps which I knew would be a major issue but I tried them anyway. Even if I do 2 days on and 2 off the fatigue is still horrible at the end of the 2nd day off. 10mg MK-677 per day will be max in the future. I wish I could use more and if I could I would be mega dosing it for fun :D 10mg per day gives me great fullness, pumps, recovery, sleep, dreams etc and pretty much no negatives. It's only when I get to about 15mg the fatigue starts building up.

It's good to see you getting great results as I know you wasn't sure what to expect. This is why low dosed caps or liquid is ideal for MK-677 first timers. I had some 20mg caps which I knew would be a major issue but I tried them anyway. Even if I do 2 days on and 2 off the fatigue is still horrible at the end of the 2nd day off. 10mg MK-677 per day will be max in the future. I wish I could use more and if I could I would be mega dosing it for fun :D 10mg per day gives me great fullness, pumps, recovery, sleep, dreams etc and pretty much no negatives. It's only when I get to about 15mg the fatigue starts building up.
Thanks elvia

Stick to 10mg elvia, it's still an effective dose without much, if any, sides.

Just a quick update for you guys.
This will be the start of my fifth week on ghrp twice daily (there have been a few days were I've only taken it once due to my schedule) mk is now at .7ml nightly (instead of. 5 which would be 12.5mg) I've gradually increased and will continue. My test cyp is at 500mg per week. Now I'm looking to incorporate ghrp2 and cjc wo dac twice per day along with the mk and am hoping to add EQ within the coming weeks for 8 weeks. After that I'll titrate the test back to my TRT dosage of 200mg weekly. I'm still using arimidex .25mg Monday Wednesday and Friday which is the dose i used whilst on trt (200mg weekly) but since I'm now using a higher dose I'm considering upping the Arimidex to. 5 Monday Wednesday Friday. What do you guys think? Despit not counting my macros with my fitness pal I've maintained a pretty good diet. High protein medium carbs as minimal fat, sugar, and sodium as possible. This far I've gained about 10 pounds. The bloat on the mk is minimal.

Sounds like you're on the right track brother. I wouldn't raise the adex dose unless bloodwork or side effects indicated it was needed to be increased.

Sounds like you're on the right track brother. I wouldn't raise the adex dose unless bloodwork or side effects indicated it was needed to be increased.
Thanks Rambo. I'll be adding equippise this week to run w my test for 8 weeks. Equippise will help with controlling estrogen also so no need to mess with the Arimidex.

Thanks Rambo. I'll be adding equippise this week to run w my test for 8 weeks. Equippise will help with controlling estrogen also so no need to mess with the Arimidex.

EQ aromatizes at about half the rate that testosterone does from my understanding so keep that in mind.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member