over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My first day on MK 677

DM2000

Registered
Wow.

The lethargy is UNREAL!

Yesterday i began -

Test cyp 500mg
(250mg injected Tuesday and Thursday, 200mg of the test c injected will be from my own - pharmacy grade for my trt, the other 300 will be from Geno Tec)

Ghrp2 twice daily
(I've used ghrp2, cjc wo dac, igf lr3, and igf des in the past) I'll be using post workout (then immediately a shake, no carbs) and in the evening.

Mk 677
My plan was to start at 12.5mg and work up to 25mg daily (more on this below)

My primary source of protein is whey protein isolate. I've kept a pretty good diet having just completed my 5th week back in the gym after an injury. Most days (when able) i track my macros and have protein in the high 200's, carbs under 200 and fat around 100 or less (i weigh around 190, bf around 21%)

Anyway. Given that this week i wanted to begin my short blast (then titrate back down to 200mg test cyp) i got more dymatize whey isolate and picked up some muscle pharm combat powder (whey protein blend), also picked up some kre alkyn (buffered creatine) as this always helps my lifts (used it plenty before), more bcaa's....

So started all this yesterday.

Back to the mk 677...

Everything seems to be panning out okay.

But idk how on Gods earth I'd be able to take 25mg at night. Taking 12.5mg last night resulted in a great night of sleep (very restful and dreamful)

But the lethargy was so bad i could barely stay awake at work.

For the last hour or so I've done some research and it seems some ppl can't even take mk because of the sides.

I've also had an increase in appetite and tonight have pain in my left hand.

One thing i DON'T want (besides the lethargy - can't function with it) is water weight.

I had no idea it caused water retention.

The study i found from the board of endocrinology didn't cite any water weight in their findings as a side effect.

It also didn't cite any correlation between increases in prolactin or cortisol levels, yet I'm reading dozens of posts which point to the fact that it may?

So tonight I'm going to take 10mg and hope the lethargy subsides (like most ppl say)

I'm also going to decide (based on responses i get from this posting) if mk really is something i want to use.

Is it going to help me gain lean muscle mass (or alternatively bulk me up but I'll lose the water weight when I'm done leaving me with great gains)

If not its probably not for me. And I'm okay with that.

If that's the case I'll drop it and run the 500 mg of test maybe get some synthetol for site growth (which is what i really want)...

One of the postings i found cited that the difference between taking 10mg and 50mg was little in terms of hgh but high with regard to igf1. So if your someone like me who's dying for hyperplasia (or as close to it as you can get) you'd want to take a higher dose. Just not sure if i can.

Anyway, can any of you help with the following? (I've found a lot of conflicting info)

Does it affect cortisol or prolactin?

Does aswangda help with sides?

What is the minimal amount you can use (mg) for benefit?

How long have you used it?

What gains did you see?

What did you like best?

What did you like least?

Any advice?

Thanks all.

DM

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Lethargy was brutal, I was on for a Month, I worked 2nd shift when I started, I had to go to day shift, and I just couldn't deal with the lethargy anymore, I felt stronger in the gym, my skin looked better, healthier, the 2 small warts on my forearms the definitely grew, I can't speak much about the hunger, I'm always hungry, didn't feel much of water retention either.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I've just started and the mornings are pretty rough.
And I train in the am too.

I do find that once I do get rolling feel fine.

It's funny you mentioned pain in your left hand. I currently have the same thing. I just figured it was my arthritis acting up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Makes me lethargic also, to the point where I want to sleep rather that work out.. I will not use it anymore, not worth it to me

Wow.

The lethargy is UNREAL!

Yesterday i began -

Test cyp 500mg
(250mg injected Tuesday and Thursday, 200mg of the test c injected will be from my own - pharmacy grade for my trt, the other 300 will be from Geno Tec)

Ghrp2 twice daily
(I've used ghrp2, cjc wo dac, igf lr3, and igf des in the past) I'll be using post workout (then immediately a shake, no carbs) and in the evening.

Mk 677
My plan was to start at 12.5mg and work up to 25mg daily (more on this below)

My primary source of protein is whey protein isolate. I've kept a pretty good diet having just completed my 5th week back in the gym after an injury. Most days (when able) i track my macros and have protein in the high 200's, carbs under 200 and fat around 100 or less (i weigh around 190, bf around 21%)

Anyway. Given that this week i wanted to begin my short blast (then titrate back down to 200mg test cyp) i got more dymatize whey isolate and picked up some muscle pharm combat powder (whey protein blend), also picked up some kre alkyn (buffered creatine) as this always helps my lifts (used it plenty before), more bcaa's....

So started all this yesterday.

Back to the mk 677...

Everything seems to be panning out okay.

But idk how on Gods earth I'd be able to take 25mg at night. Taking 12.5mg last night resulted in a great night of sleep (very restful and dreamful)

But the lethargy was so bad i could barely stay awake at work.

For the last hour or so I've done some research and it seems some ppl can't even take mk because of the sides.

I've also had an increase in appetite and tonight have pain in my left hand.

One thing i DON'T want (besides the lethargy - can't function with it) is water weight.

I had no idea it caused water retention.

The study i found from the board of endocrinology didn't cite any water weight in their findings as a side effect.

It also didn't cite any correlation between increases in prolactin or cortisol levels, yet I'm reading dozens of posts which point to the fact that it may?

So tonight I'm going to take 10mg and hope the lethargy subsides (like most ppl say)

I'm also going to decide (based on responses i get from this posting) if mk really is something i want to use.

Is it going to help me gain lean muscle mass (or alternatively bulk me up but I'll lose the water weight when I'm done leaving me with great gains)

If not its probably not for me. And I'm okay with that.

If that's the case I'll drop it and run the 500 mg of test maybe get some synthetol for site growth (which is what i really want)...

One of the postings i found cited that the difference between taking 10mg and 50mg was little in terms of hgh but high with regard to igf1. So if your someone like me who's dying for hyperplasia (or as close to it as you can get) you'd want to take a higher dose. Just not sure if i can.

Anyway, can any of you help with the following? (I've found a lot of conflicting info)

Does it affect cortisol or prolactin?

Does aswangda help with sides?

What is the minimal amount you can use (mg) for benefit?

How long have you used it?

What gains did you see?

What did you like best?

What did you like least?

Any advice?

Thanks all.

DM

It doesn't affect cortisol. It barely affects prolactin (you will stay within the normal range).

Only a portion of people experience lethargy--or its minor--and many don't at all. You just don't see people posting that they don't. People only post when they have an issue, not to say they don't.

Last edited:
Makes me lethargic also, to the point where I want to sleep rather that work out.. I will not use it anymore, not worth it to me
Yeah.
I read some posts where ppl said the lethargy was affecting their workouts. I could definitely understand discontinuing if that's the case.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

It doesn't affect cortisol. It barely affects prolactin (you will stay within the normal range).

Only a portion of people experience lethargy--or its minor--and many don't at all. You just don't see people posting that they don't. People only post when they have an issue, not to say they don't.
You're right.
Very similar to reviews in that ppl will rarely write a positive review about a service but rather write a negative review. Ppl rarely take the time to write about a positive experience.

I've just started and the mornings are pretty rough.
And I train in the am too.

I do find that once I do get rolling feel fine.

It's funny you mentioned pain in your left hand. I currently have the same thing. I just figured it was my arthritis acting up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yeah. Pain was pretty bad. I could barely type this lol

Lethargy was brutal, I was on for a Month, I worked 2nd shift when I started, I had to go to day shift, and I just couldn't deal with the lethargy anymore, I felt stronger in the gym, my skin looked better, healthier, the 2 small warts on my forearms the definitely grew, I can't speak much about the hunger, I'm always hungry, didn't feel much of water retention either.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Iron Mike, How much were you dosing?

I figure the most common duration for mk is around a month or 2 (or just as long as people can handle given the sides). Nobody's really commented on this so I'm not positive.

I work an afternoon shift and am on my feet the entire time.

DM

Lethargy has never been noticeable for me on MK. Maybe a little here and there when I start off at 25/ED but mostly a non-issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lethargy has never been noticeable for me on MK. Maybe a little here and there when I start off at 25/ED but mostly a non-issue.

I have had pretty severe lethargy from one brand (discontinued use), and almost none from a different brand. The product I have almost none from I feel extremely well rested as full of energy when I wake up.

Sounds like the MK is not going to workout for you, sorry to hear it.

I bring preworkout powder to work for the lethargia. I take tiny bits(1/4 serving)when I feel like I'm going to fall asleep. I get numbness in my left hand. Water weight is pretty severe at first but it really adds to stength in the gym and added joint protection while pressing. Dreams are always crazy!!

I have had pretty severe lethargy from one brand (discontinued use), and almost none from a different brand. The product I have almost none from I feel extremely well rested as full of energy when I wake up.

Sounds like the MK is not going to workout for you, sorry to hear it.
Still early days yet brother.
Last night i took around 8mg (approx)
And no lethargy today (thus far).

Will increase to 10 and start there.

Not sure if it's the slight increase in test or the kre alkyn (I've used it before in conjunction with peps and it increases all my lifts its no joke) or the mk but my lifts since Tuesday have been insane.

You don't want water retention???? Well...you made a bad decision to choose MK. It's well known to cause water retention. The lethargy and water retention were too much for me. I'm

You don't want water retention???? Well...you made a bad decision to choose MK. It's well known to cause water retention. The lethargy and water retention were too much for me. I'm

Is water retention as bad on mk as on synthetic gh?

Try taking your mk at different times of the day... I've been on mk677 for about 5.5 months... I take mine first thing in morning most days or mid afternoon... try switching it up... most of all quit complaining ;) mk is great stuff suck it up :) mk677 has been on of the best supplements I've ever done hands down. Absolutely a wonder drug!

Last edited:
People seem to think you have to take it at night for some stupid ass reason! I get amazing sleeps from taking it in morning or mid day... everyone is diffeeent tho. Find out what works for YOU!

When I ran my first bottle I experienced intense lethargy first week then less second week third week it was barely noticeable... perhaps try to make past first week n see if it reduces?
I like the results I get from it so now that the lethargy is minimal I will be continuing to include it

The worse side for me is burning/numb sensations in my feet.

When I ran my first bottle I experienced intense lethargy first week then less second week third week it was barely noticeable... perhaps try to make past first week n see if it reduces?
I like the results I get from it so now that the lethargy is minimal I will be continuing to include it

I'm going to keep going as long as i can brother. Stay at 10mg for awhile

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members