over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my first injection

Ira

Newbies
Hey guys I recently took in advice from a couple of you on my first cycle. I now have everything I need including pre-laoded darts. I am doing 250 mg of enthanate split up in two doses a week. Now I am to the point of sticking myself for the first time. :confused: :eek: I have to say I am really nervous, even though I have done a lot of research on aas and have recieved much needed help from you guys.

I have looked at the "how to do injections" link and it doesnt give a whole lot of info. I know I am suposed to inject in the outer upper quadrant of the glute and leave the needle sticking out a bit so it doesnt brake off, and I am supposed to hold the needle upright and flick the syringe so all the air is out-but thats it. I have never done an injection in my life so I am all ears.:(

I am only doing a small amount of test e so it cant be too complicated I just dont want any infections or anything since I am injecting twice a week to keep the levels consistant. Thankyou for your help.

I can relate to your fears. I have always been deathly afraid of needles/injections.
I don't know what it is, but ever since I was young going
to the doctor to get whatever shot was the most traumatic thing. My first
cycle I did I used Test. prop. for the first 4 weeks and lets just say I got
over that quickly.

If you are going into the glute don't use anything larger than a 22 gauge and make sure its 1.5 inch needle
since you're not going to go all the way in. Get some pillows and lay down on your side so that the glute you're going to inject
in is in the air (i.e. the opposite one from the ground obviously). Make sure
you've swabbed the area with alcohol and the needle you are injecting with is COMPLETELY sterile, along with
your hands (you should wash them before you start this). Then relax, don't start the injection all
nervous otherwise its going to suck even worse. Take some slow, deep breaths and think about something
you find relaxing. Then well, its time to go for it. Try not to concentrate on or worry about pain because really its just a
slight pinch. Since this is your first time injecting push the needle in somewhat slowly. You should be holding the
syringe like you are throwing a dart. Take your time and when you feel you are deep enough (the majority of the needle is in your glute), aspirate.
If you see blood in the syringe after aspirating pull the needle out and swap needles with a new sterile one and repeat all steps. Otherwise
push the plunger down slowly, don't try to force it all in as fast as you can to get it over with otherwise you can cause some problems.

When your done remove the needle fairly quickly. Don't be surprised if some leaks out, but it will be minimal and shouldn't worry you.
After you are comfortable sticking yourself do a google search for nursing sites and start using z-tracking with your injections as it will
prevent anything from leaking out of the injection site.

Take your time, relax, and it won't be a big deal at all after you get a few under your belt. If you have any questions post them up.

Last edited:
flip the needle upside down and flick as you mentioned to get all air bubbles out. this is not ness. but is proper practice so i would do it. then upon insertion pull the plunger back. if air bubles appear then inject the product. if there is blood then you have hit a vein and NEED to pull the needle out and find a NEW injection point.

thankyou

You guys are great and the nurse pdf was great I will use that shin pulling tecknique thats great.

I would have thought I would be in the bathroom staring into the mirror trying to do this injection, Im glad I posted my questions. You guys are awesome as allways. I appreciate it. I will try my first injection tonight.

hey lighted and lichsk!

I did it and and I kept thinking" ok when is this going to hurt?" :eek: And the huge ass needle kept going in farther but still no pain:p After it was over and I started walking around I could feel the spot barely ache kinda like a bruise. :cool:

I cant believe it. Six months ago when I started my research, I thought no way I will stick a needle in my ass. So glad I went this route rather than the oral. Twice a week will be no problem!:p :p

Thanks again.

P.S.
Dark-side here I come, cant wait to get over this plateau and start seeing those gains again!!!!!:st:r-wars

Good to hear. Just remember to make sure you nail your diet and training or none of that stabbing is worth anything. Gear is just another supplement.

A lateral thigh shot works ok too!

During all the times I injected, I never felt comfortable doing the glute. Reason is that my job requires alot of sitting. Also, injecting hear a major nerve was a big turnoff. I would inject in the lateral part of the thigh. Drawbacks is that there are more nerves on the thigh. But you can see what your doing, (aspirating the needle) control the pressure of injecting.

I would always warm up the oil a bit to lower the viscosity, Holding the syringe under warm water for a minute or two. Then, Take an ice pack, hold it against your leg to numb up the area where you plan on injecting, 2-5 minutes will do. And also you can use your other hand to pull the skin to prevent trampolining. And injections were a snap! All I ever felt was a slight sting, (less than a misquito bite) Massage the area afterwards, easy to put a cotton ball with a bandaid on the injection site.

glutes

When I injected my glutes It never even bled nor did any oil leak out. Maybe when I do a more difficult cycle in the future I will do my thigh. Thankyou for the response.:D

saw a little blood?

Today I did my first injection of week #4 and I noticed ,when aspirating,that after a few air bubbles I saw a little drop or two of blood. :eek: I assumed I hit a vien, but when I pulled the needle out there was no heavy blood coming out of the injection site.

Did I take precautions for nothing or did I really hit a vien?

I just thought I'd see a lot more blood.:confused:

Anyone ?

don't stress, sometimes there just is some, totally normal.

don't sweat it-you probably pushed through a vein or nicked it on the way in. i would just replace the needle somewhere else and always aspirate! just listen to everyone's advice-they're here for a purpose. later, good luck

Thanks Doug and Large

Just want to cover all my bases.:eek: :cool:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear