over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My First Log! I'll try my best.

Already passed a week. Time so quickly run.
I discussed my training with the coach and I had to make adjustments to what I'm doing based on what I want to get.
Without exaggerating, I added muscle fiber that allowed me to put on another ten pounds on my last cycle.
Diet and training are a big part of "who I am". HGH gave me a chance to cut up and add quality muscle in a way that I have not seen happen with my body. It really is amazing stuff.

Now i use only 2 ui but the time is approaching when it will be necessary to raise ui of HgH
Tests always good results, and these results are visible! I will definitely be using on! It really work with me!

In the morning 2ui. And in the daytime 3
Even asked me if I didn't feel a discomfort with my sleep. No discomfort. My sleep is healthy as always! I didn't think that anyone could have problems with this...

Last edited:
Very cool dude that you do this.
I hope you achieve your goal and become an example for beginners. Keep it up!

Very cool dude that you do this.
I hope you achieve your goal and become an example for beginners. Keep it up!

Thank you, I increased my dose and improved training thanks to the coach for all this time. I happy that I use HGH. The result is right in front of my eyes and this energetically energizes.

Every time I want to be lazy, your words motivate me, and I don't give up.

Keep it up bro! I also use kefei from and I'm fucking sorry that I didn't keep a diary of my results, probably it would motivate me for more. :D

At now I use pre and post work.
5 ui per day.
My muscles pull and I feel it.
Weight a couple of days stood still, then everything came back to normal, as it should.

Keep it up bro! I also use kefei from and I'm fucking sorry that I didn't keep a diary of my results, probably it would motivate me for more. :D

I don't know what I would do in your case. I would just beat the rate according to the schedule. Now I understand that this way of life fascinated me. I feel better, and no matter what happens, I try to make a report on the work done.

I noticed one interesting thing. If there are wounds or small scratches, it heal much faster than before. I asked the doctor, he agreed that it was because of the hormone.

3 ui morning and 2 later.
Training 4 times a week now.
I need more calories because of weight gain. :)

I am looking to get my levels tested, and hopefully get on GH at a very low dose 2-4ui probably for the rest of my life.

I have read to many unbiased testimonials and read so much research that I finally feel comfortable that it is the thing to do if you can afford it.

I will be using it for the anti aging properties and maybe some of the fat loss benefits.

Any thoughts?

I am looking to get my levels tested, and hopefully get on GH at a very low dose 2-4ui probably for the rest of my life.

I have read to many unbiased testimonials and read so much research that I finally feel comfortable that it is the thing to do if you can afford it.

I will be using it for the anti aging properties and maybe some of the fat loss benefits.

Any thoughts?

:D
2 - 4 iu isn't low dose.
Anti aging would be anything around 0,5iu-1,5-iu max.

:D
2 - 4 iu isn't low dose.
Anti aging would be anything around 0,5iu-1,5-iu max.

I may start there and most likely keep it so that would prob be appropriate for anti aging w/ no sides.

Have you heard of anyone taking that amount? Ive never done juice and dont have expectations of getting huge on it. Im naturally muscular but also carry fat easily.

I may start there and most likely keep it so that would prob be appropriate for anti aging w/ no sides.

Have you heard of anyone taking that amount? Ive never done juice and dont have expectations of getting huge on it. Im naturally muscular but also carry fat easily.

I did 2ius 5 days on and 2 off for 1 year.

Im naturally muscular and dont really care that much about putting on huge gains.

Anyway, Its always interesting to hear from guys who took or are taking that low dose or are my age. Thanks

when I did another cycle, my gains were even better.I post cycle again with it(hgh) that time for only 3 months.I love the stuff!!

when I did another cycle, my gains were even better.I post cycle again with it(hgh) that time for only 3 months.I love the stuff!!

I think I would have my desirable body just by loosing body fat and keeping the muscle I have.

How much HGH were you taking, what is your weight, and how old are you?

I think I would have my desirable body just by loosing body fat and keeping the muscle I have.

How much HGH were you taking, what is your weight, and how old are you?

i look younger i am not sure if it is from the hgh but i can say i believe so.
i was doing 2ius 5 days on 2 days off,however on those days when i was able to tear myself apart with a good workout session i would take 4ius, but i wouldnt go by that. 2ius 5 days on 2 off is for the most part what i did.

i look younger i am not sure if it is from the hgh but i can say i believe so.
i was doing 2ius 5 days on 2 days off,however on those days when i was able to tear myself apart with a good workout session i would take 4ius, but i wouldnt go by that. 2ius 5 days on 2 off is for the most part what i did.

I just received the chinese blacktops and was planning on running a 10 mo cycle 2iu 5on/2off week. Right now I only have 5mo worth but wanted to try it first before ordering more.

I just received the chinese blacktops and was planning on running a 10 mo cycle 2iu 5on/2off week. Right now I only have 5mo worth but wanted to try it first before ordering more.

I too am using the Chinese black tops. I am on about week 7 and having some results show.14% bf when I started. I started at 2iu/ed and worked up to my current 4iu. I plan to run the 4iu for a total of 6 months minimum. This is my first run at GH so I have nothing to compare it to. I can now see some significant fat loss and no loss of weight. That's a good thing.

Im naturally muscular and dont really care that much about putting on huge gains.

Anyway, Its always interesting to hear from guys who took or are taking that low dose or are my age. Thanks

Its important to start out at a low dose and increase it over time say a week or so....(.5iu at a time)I started at 1iu then 1.5 then 2ui.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear