over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My first trip to the Emergency Room

Rainmanisback

Registered
And hoping it will be the last one... so some of you might have read my last post titled "Went hypo on Lr3 IGF1?"

That was last Saturday, when I had my last 2 shots of Lr3... well this morning I was following my daily rutine, got out of bed, put my son on the School Bus, came back upstairs, had my Gh shot plus Glut. and BCAA then a Protein shake... 25 min later had my first meal... I was talking to my wife and replying to some emails from work, when everything started... I felt super dizzy, felt drained and about to passout... so once again I had some simple carbs and some extra complex carbs, starting to feel better... and then 10 min later bang! it freaking hit me again... but 10x worst... tried some more simple carbs, but it didn't go away, so I told my wife: "you better take me to the ER now, cause if I passout you won't be able to move my ass"... so we got there, I was sweating cold, having cramps all over my body, and feeling like if I was going to die... as soon as I took my shirt off, the Dr's very first question was: "what are you taking?", so before telling him everything, I asked him for discretion, because I knew, that my insurance will not cover anything if they find out about my ASS and Peptide use/abuse...

He then called another Dr (both very nice guys)... I gave him the full story and the list of everything I have taken for the last 12 months (yea I have been blasting for too long I know)... I told them about my symptoms, hypo, cramps, sweating, etc (they also found that my BP was very high) and about my usage of lr3 igf1 and gh. They obviously didn't know much about Lr3... so they did all kind of blood tests and an electrocardiogram... my heart is in good shape, the glicemic test came alterated since I was not in a fasting stage... and the rest came out like this (the ones that came out alterated but not critical):

ALT(TGP) 91 u/l
AST(TOA) 60 u/l
Creatinine 1.4 mg/dl
lactic dehydrogenase 625 iu/l
phosphorus 4.8 mg/dl
BUN 47 mg/dl
Sodium 134 mmol/l
chlorine 91 mmol/l
RDW 15.4%
eosinophils 5.1%
eosinophils # 0.4
Hemoglobina 18 g/dl

Obviously the Drs recommendation was to drop EVERYTHING inmediately and do more tests in 2 weeks...

Now, I found posts of other users that apperently suffered from similar issues:

"You might want to start doing some research on hypoglycemia brought on after taking IGF. My son is curently having problems with this right now. Symptoms include dizziness, panic attacks, depression, tremors (I have been having all of these symp.), feeling close to losing both control and consciousness. One trip to the ER and another to a doctor’s office have resulted in no concrete answers. He has a friend who reported the same symptoms. The friend made 4 trips to the ER because he felt like he was going to either pass out or die. The friend, too, had these symptoms come on after getting off IGF. Two words…..be careful."

"This is not a substance to take lightly. This is a very powerful stubstance and affects your insulin levels. You need to keep an eye on your blood sugar levels while on and coming off of IGF1. If not, you could easily go hypo and pass out or feel like you are going to pass out. If the user has not studied this drug and understand how it works i would not recommend using it."

As always, I will appreciate the your input/thoughts on this very much! Since I really would like to continue with my BB adventure... without diying!

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I'm not going to venture a guess beyond your high blood pressure. As far as high BP goes, and I mean this respectfully, shame on you! If your going to stay on like you've done then you need take the necessary steps to minimize as many negative side effects as possible. BP is as basic as it gets!! If you need medication then take it. High blood pressure causes a number of problems!! Best of luck in the future and remember to take the necessary precautions!!

Highly doubt lr3 is the culprit here. Sounds like you've been blasting too long and your body finally gave out on you. You need to either cycle(on/off) or blast and cruise. You cannot blast years on end and expect to be healthy.

what was your reading on BP? Most doctors claim you have high BP even when your still in a safe zone but your above the normal for today.....

To me im not sure how blasting to long would cause the side effects he mentioned as many use year round and stay on year after year and stay above 700mg.

Im wondering if his IGF is real...also curious to what oil your using as certain oils or solvents can cause some of these symptoms

I'm not going to venture a guess beyond your high blood pressure. As far as high BP goes, and I mean this respectfully, shame on you! If your going to stay on like you've done then you need take the necessary steps to minimize as many negative side effects as possible. BP is as basic as it gets!! If you need medication then take it. High blood pressure causes a number of problems!! Best of luck in the future and remember to take the necessary precautions!!

Hi Bio,

Thanks for the reply and I totally agree, I should have taken more precautions... I was taken something thoug called IBERSARTAN with a light diuretic called LIaN LT... I think my high BP came from a shitty Tri trenbolone I stop using last week

Highly doubt lr3 is the culprit here. Sounds like you've been blasting too long and your body finally gave out on you. You need to either cycle(on/off) or blast and cruise. You cannot blast years on end and expect to be healthy.

Thanks JM you are right... I made this post so otehr learn from my mistakes

what was your reading on BP? Most doctors claim you have high BP even when your still in a safe zone but your above the normal for today.....

To me im not sure how blasting to long would cause the side effects he mentioned as many use year round and stay on year after year and stay above 700mg.

Im wondering if his IGF is real...also curious to what oil your using as certain oils or solvents can cause some of these symptoms

The BP was 130/80

I really think the oil based or excipient from that Tritren I was suing was really bad since I know other users have reported the same to the source and he has decided not to sell it anymore

It sounds like you are going hypo but I would buy a glucometer and make sure that this is actually the case. Take a reading before your injection and then in small increments after. My guess is that if there is a dramatic drop in blood sugar then you have insulin and not IGF.

Just reread things again. If I understand correctly, you were not taking IGF at the time of the last incident?

The BP was 130/80

I really think the oil based or excipient from that Tritren I was suing was really bad since I know other users have reported the same to the source and he has decided not to sell it anymore

That's a lot better than I thought it was going to be!

Just reread things again. If I understand correctly, you were not taking IGF at the time of the last incident?

Correct... it happened this morning and my last shot of IGF was last Saturday... this morning I only had GH and I have been using it from the same source (the gh) for the last 4 months...

BUN is waaay too high :eek:
Liver enzymes as well
HEMO ALSO BAD

Last edited:
You took GH but NOT LR3..........and you think its LR3? Its the GH...it alters blood glucose levels

No sir like I was saying my last shot of Lr3 was last Saturday... I did a 6 week cycle EOD after WO... during those 6 weeks I only had 2 episodes similar to the one this morning (in which I was using Gh not L3R) the very first injection and the very last one (last saturday)\

Now it makes sense what you are saying could be that it was the GH... however last Saturday I did my GH in the a.m. as every day and the Lr3 after WO that very same day around 3 p.m. and the I had the hypo event

Today 6 days after my last shots of Lr3... I did had 2 IUs of GH

Doesn't sound like going hypo to me, could be though. Some people are sensitive to feeling like they are going to pass out from blood glucose levels that aren't dangerous at all (like 70-80 range).

Your BUN is very concerning, it should be between 10 and 20 ideally (even though normal range goes up to 29 usually), were you severely dehydrated?

Taking a diuretic is dangerous for an AAS user, it makes your blood thicker, and it's already thick.

Blood urea nitrogen IS HIGH. kidneys and liver are under alot of stress
Are you a heavy drinker?

No, I actually don't drink or use ANY type of recreational drugs... I do eat a lot of protein which I am trying to avoid now since I watched George Farahs' Ireland semminar... but I was up to 500 - 600 grams a day... I am sure that could be reason

Last edited:
Doesn't sound like going hypo to me, could be though. Some people are sensitive to feeling like they are going to pass out from blood glucose levels that aren't dangerous at all (like 70-80 range).

Your BUN is very concerning, it should be between 10 and 20 ideally (even though normal range goes up to 29 usually), were you severely dehydrated?

Taking a diuretic is dangerous for an AAS user, it makes your blood thicker, and it's already thick.

I actually was... I went from 220 to 213.5 from yesterday to this morning.... I spent all night in the bathroom at least every hour... peeing like a horse... I normally pee a lot at nights a weakup very dry and with a couple of pounds less... but this morning it was almost 7 pounds

Actually I probably was getting those horrible cramps all over my body from beign severly dehydrated

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131