over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My first two months with GHRP-2 and CJC 1295 no DAC

Jeff2707

Newbies
I’ve been using GHRP-2 for two months now, although I took two weeks off because I was sick with the flu. After about a month, I started combining with CJC 1295 no DAC, so I’ve bene using that combo for a month now. I started at 100mcgs of GHRP-2 three times per day. Now I’m up to pinning four times a day with 100mcgs of both GHRP-2 and CJC 1295 no DAC; both in the same needle. Protocol is when I wake up at 5:00am, then 10:00am at work, then 4:00pm when I get home from work, and finally 9:00pm just before going to bed. I always try not to eat an hour or so before and 20-30 minutes after pinning. My observations so far:

First injection of GHRP-2 I got really hot and had intense hunger. But subsequent injections those side effects have mostly gone away. Although I do still get a little hot for 20 minutes or so after an injection.

The biggest thing I’ve noticed so far is increased recovery at the gym while lifting weights. Prior to starting the peptides, I could only do one set of 10 reps, and had to stop because of joint/muscle pain. Now I’m doing 3 sets of 10, like when I was in my early 20’s (I’m 37 now). The recovery is quite remarkable. It took about 3 weeks of taking peptides for this to occur.

Not noticing much in terms of muscle gain…maybe a little. I do notice that my pumps at the gym are a little better and a little more definition in my muscles.

My main goal is to reduce fat in my abs, and haven’t noticed much change yet there. Although I am noticing more definition in my pecs/chest area. My girlfriend even mentioned that she noticed the difference in my pecs.

Occasionally I notice a bit of a headache that I think is attributable to the peptides, but it’s fairly minor.

I have not noticed any anti-aging differences, but hear that takes at least 6 months.

Overall, I’m still uncertain how long I will continue with the peptides. I’ve heard it takes 6 months or so before you see major differences so I think I’ll continue at least that long.

Thanks for sharing, I'm about to do the same but I'll add MK 677 and BPC 157 also.
I'm really liking the BPC definitely makes GH more effective and my joints feel better from it also.
Been on GH for years gonna take a break and do peps for a while.

I think your peptides will kick in in about a month. GH takes three months and peptides are twice as potent.

Please tell us the number of weeks you've been on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think your peptides will kick in in about a month. GH takes three months and peptides are twice as potent.

Please tell us the number of weeks you've been on them

About 7 weeks total.

Peptides should do their magic in two weeks. I'm on HGH pharma grade and it worked in two weeks at least for the skin

it's an anti oxidant, it'll knock off years of the skin

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws